Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph (37236 Views)

Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed / Slap & Die: Man Killed In Awka With Just One Slap, Slapper Arrested (Graph Pics) / Hit-And-Run Driver Kills OOU Final Year Student On Xmas Day (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by OtemAtum: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2018
ibkgab001:

Yes RIP to her

By the way who are you OtemAtum?
Please identify your self and tell me whom you serve

I am Otem, the adopted son of the good gods who have ever dwelt on the earth. I am the bringer of the entire histories of the world and the Universe. Check out the knowledge, history and information from billions of years I bring to the world here >>> www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by Perfect1989: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2018
cypher01:
And whats more the beauty is in 4.82, only a futarian can understand how brilliant someone in that CGPA could be
RIP dear
#FutaMourns
nawa oo shey na person wey they 3rd class suppose die ni,nobody deserve to die

2 Likes

Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by talk2saintify(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2018
embarassed
Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2018
useless girl, that Illuminati sign she was displaying should have safe her...
Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by ibkgab001: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2018
OtemAtum:

I am Otem, the adopted son of the good gods who have ever dwelt on the earth. I am the bringer of the entire histories of the world and the Universe.

Lolllll.... are you sure ?

I will ask you 5 questions in which if you answered them correctly I will believe truely

1. What type of car do I use
2 Am I a Muslim or a Christian

And those two questions and them I will proceed to ask the remaining 3
Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by kollinpowel(m): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2018
And Na one mama born this werey like this? Wasted effort.
OtemAtum:
RIP to the dead. Life goes on after here. If she's a christian believer in Yahweh, she'll definitely join the group of souls in the christian heaven. If she's a muslim, she'll be in Allah's heaven. If she's an Hinduist, she'll definitely join those who practise such belief while on earth. What if she's a Zoroastrian, a believer in Odin, Mazda, Olorun, Abassi, Unkulunku and the other thousands of gods and goddesses people have ever worshipped on this earth, she will be with the worshippers. Atheists too have group of souls, so she'll be with them if she's one.

But if she's simply an unbeliever in any of these aforementioned gods, she'll go to the Valley of Knowledge, which is a default place of correction and knowledge created by God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Chimides, Chaleb, Atum and the rest of the gods humans have ever worshipped from billions of years till date. She could also be reincarnated into the world.

Once again I say, REST IN PEACE, BEAUTY.
Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by Ndkings1(m): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2018
OtemAtum:
RIP to the dead. Life goes on after here. If she's a christian believer in Yahweh, she'll definitely join the group of souls in the christian heaven. If she's a muslim, she'll be in Allah's heaven. If she's an Hinduist, she'll definitely join those who practise such belief while on earth. What if she's a Zoroastrian, a believer in Odin, Mazda, Olorun, Abassi, Unkulunku and the other thousands of gods and goddesses people have ever worshipped on this earth, she will be with the worshippers. Atheists too have group of souls, so she'll be with them if she's one.

But if she's simply an unbeliever in any of these aforementioned gods, she'll go to the Valley of Knowledge, which is a default place of correction and knowledge created by God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Chimides, Chaleb, Atum and the rest of the gods humans have ever worshipped from billions of years till date. She could also be reincarnated into the world.

Someone died and you are here spewing bunkum...... It's a pity
Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by Strikethem: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2018
Rip
Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by kollinpowel(m): 11:17am On Apr 14, 2018
AFONJAPIG:
useless girl, that Illuminati sign she was displaying should have safe her...
this nuisance just wants to be relevant.
Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by Nickymezor(f): 11:19am On Apr 14, 2018
Rest in peace dear.
Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by OtemAtum: 11:20am On Apr 14, 2018
Ndkings1:

Someone died and you are here spewing bunkum...... It's a pity
It's you that's seeing death as evil and something very bad. Death to the person who died, is a new phase of life. While we are mourning, she is rejoicing. Once more, rest in peace, beauty.
Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by kollinpowel(m): 11:21am On Apr 14, 2018
yeyerolling:
A God that cannot protect you. Is dat one God grin
Mama wey born this one Na go dey somewhere dey think say she born pikin with sense. I feel for her o.
Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by OtemAtum: 11:22am On Apr 14, 2018
kollinpowel:
And Na one mama born this werey like this? Wasted effort.
Your ignorance is high and your knowledge is too narrow, else you could have perceived the truth in what I say. May the light of God Almighty who created Allah, Yahweh, Mazda, Moloch, Nzame, Nyame etc enlighten you. Peace cool
Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by OtemAtum: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2018
ibkgab001:

Lolllll.... are you sure ?

I will ask you 5 questions in which if you answered them correctly I will believe truely

1. What type of car do I use
2 Am I a Muslim or a Christian

And those two questions and them I will proceed to ask the remaining 3

Are you a history? I write the history of the universe, that's what I tell you I do. Currently I am in the history of people of 70,000 years ago. Were you in existence by then? Check what I do through this link>>> www.nairaland.com/2938907/
doctrine-ufos

1 Like

Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by fowowea1(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2018
I’m the public relations officer of Futa students union. She was coming from a meeting in church MFM CF, at night not coming from a vigil. She was about to make a turn to Alger street before she was knocked down by an unknown car.
She’s a first class student with the CGP of 4.82.

She was burried in Akure by the school officials, students and her father was also present. The father doesn’t want to take her corps to Ibadan, he insisted she should be burried in Akure and preparation was made by the university.

Ifejuwura Olajide was loved by all, gentle, kind and respectful.

Met her soul rest in perfect peace.

Haywhy

1 Like

Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by raphaeladeyele: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2018
Wao, God help us
Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by juzzy: 11:36am On Apr 14, 2018
yeyerolling:
A God that cannot protect you. Is dat one God grin
r u human at all? the level of your foolishness appalls me
Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by micflo28(m): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2018
What a pretty angel. Rip princess
Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by OtemAtum: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2018
ekestic1976:

May you NEVER know Peace for writing this trash. If you're unmarried may you never hear the sound of babies in your home! Parenthood is a tedious, exerting and emotional thing. May God console the parents an all lovers of Ifejuwura.

For cursing me, may you never know sorrow. If you are planning to marry, may the marriage rite be successful and may it be fruitful as well. May the light of God Almighty who created Yahweh, Allah, Atum, Vishnu, Brahma, Olorun, etc shine on you and bring you to the truth, Ase!!!!

And if you have more curses, please bring it on. I can contain them all. Curses and prayers are useless and for the weak. The rich in thinking faculty hardly use them to achieve their aims.

Homo Sapiens III 15:12
12. Sacrifices are useless and prayers(cursing) are for
the weak. But he who wants to be great will use
his head to think deep, be his own god and do
good to his fellow human beings.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by hoctre20(m): 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
she was my senior back in secondary school... Stars comprehensive college... Gone too soon Ifejuwura
Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by 0z0rxe000fd(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
[ Fool be joking with the death of an innocent girl, one Day I'll be ur turn.

quote author=OtemAtum post=66700050]RIP to the dead. Life goes on after here. If she's a christian believer in Yahweh, she'll definitely join the group of souls in the christian heaven. If she's a muslim, she'll be in Allah's heaven. If she's an Hinduist, she'll definitely join those who practise such belief while on earth. What if she's a Zoroastrian, a believer in Odin, Mazda, Olorun, Abassi, Unkulunku and the other thousands of gods and goddesses people have ever worshipped on this earth, she will be with the worshippers. Atheists too have group of souls, so she'll be with them if she's one.

Once again I say, REST IN PEACE, BEAUTY. [/quote]
Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by bobokunlexzy: 12:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
Some Nlanders could be so insensitive. How could a person be advertising products on a thread meant for condolence.
RIP to You Pretty one. May ur Soul rest in perfect peace. cry
Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by fortunechy(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
Rip..... may God bless your soul......... and for that useless drive, when karma will start work on him,he will begin to blame his village people!!!!
Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by Lekozy(m): 1:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
Wow never knew the story will get here...We need to change our mentality.....In Nigeria....I was at d scene wen it happened ...But befr i gt there ppl just stand still and never ....Attend to her.....No body could stop....(if u familiar...With futa ..owo express road)....Me nd my guys had to remove her body nd took her to d health center in futa...Of which she had already gave up d ghost...... we went to sarz office to complain( mayb they could at least show concern)...They were just saying....They diny treat accideny case.....#endsarz....They re useless set of ppl.......Na to stop innocent ppl they sabi....I carried her body...Nd i was trembling......4.84 na beans fr futa....Now itz all gone....I was so devastated ....

1 Like

Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by Yakdbull: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
OtemAtum:

ur foolishness is just like zeeword..extraordinary everyday werey tutu
Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by babzo(m): 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
There really needs to be a law to stop the posting of pictures of dead people. It is wrong, dehumanizing and animalistic. Shame on those who post such and those that allow it to be posted.
Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by babzo(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lekozy:
Wow never knew the story will get here...We need to change our mentality.....In Nigeria....I was at d scene wen it happened ...But befr i gt there ppl just stand still and never ....Attend to her.....No body could stop....(if u familiar...With futa ..owo express road)....Me nd my guys had to remove her body nd took her to d health center in futa...Of which she had already gave up d ghost...... we went to sarz office to complain( mayb they could at least show concern)...They were just saying....They diny treat accideny case.....#endsarz....They re useless set of ppl.......Na to stop innocent ppl they sabi....I carried her body...Nd i was trembling......4.84 na beans fr futa....Now itz all gone....I was so devastated ....

God bless you for this.

1 Like

Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by babzo(m): 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
fowowea1:
I’m the public relations officer of Futa students union. She was coming from a meeting in church MFM CF, at night not coming from a vigil. She was about to make a turn to Alger street before she was knocked down by an unknown car.

She was burried in Akure by the school officials, students and her father was also present. The father doesn’t want to take her corps to Ibadan, he insisted she should be burried in Akure and preparation was made by the university.

Haywhy

Bless you bro.

1 Like

Re: FUTA Female Student Killed By A Hit And Run Driver On Her Way From Church (Graph by babzo(m): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
fowowea1:

Haywhy

Rest in peace Sister.

Thank God you guys were civilized. Similar incident happened in 2000 at that Junction and some nonsensical guys blockaded the road, harrasing innocent travellers and burning 4 luxury buses including one filled with a bag of money. Come and see passengers crying and begging to be able to take their luggage all in vain. I warned guys that day, curses are real o.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kidnap Woman In Ogun, Residents Burn Herders’ Iraye Settlement / Stray Bullets Kill UNILAG Final Year Student And Staff In Lagos / EFCC Arrests 37 Yahoo Boys In Owerri, Cars Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.