Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,331 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria" - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria" (38494 Views)

Iwobi: I Can 'no Longer Make Excuses' - Nigeria Star On His Peak Period At Evert / MPNAIJA GIST: "Iwobi" I Almost Cried Scoring Against Zambia / Iwobi: I Almost Cried Scoring Against Zambia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria" by mechanics(m): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
innobets:

I know because he is not serving Nigeria according to what the national anthem said
Do you think is that easy to serve Nigeria, do you know that when one want to do right, some forces fight against that person, we just need prayers.
Re: Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria" by innobets(m): 7:14pm On Apr 14, 2018
mechanics:
Do you think is that easy to serve Nigeria, do you know that when one want to do right, some forces fight against that person, we just need prayers.

It's too late for the prayers now..

He should just step down for a better person to try
Re: Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria" by Franking: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
Who Nigeria national anthem help? Can Buhari sing it?
Re: Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria" by stevo123(m): 7:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
You can't sing national anthem and u are proud to say it. what a shame.
Re: Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria" by mechanics(m): 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
innobets:

It's too late for the prayers now..

He should just step down for a better person to try
hmmmm, and do you think he will step down?
Re: Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria" by IYANGBALI: 7:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
Na who the national item epp?
Re: Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria" by kelzgie: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
midolian:
Okocha, the most patriotic Nigerian footballer ever!

Decades of intercontinental football didnt change his accent.

Here is one small boy who has not spent up to a decade playing real football outside Nigeria claiming he doesnt know the Nigerian anthem well.

Errn..even if you cant recite it well, must you say it?
Fish... Dude only comes to Nigeria for soccer matches... Born, nurtured, nd works in the UK.. So wah ya saying..
Re: Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
innobets:
Just play well boy..

Even buhari can't sing it too

Lol

I wanted to called u savage but dis comment is beyond savage
U re simply a "Scavenger"
Re: Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria" by Heskay001(m): 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
midolian:
Okocha, the most patriotic Nigerian footballer ever!

Decades of intercontinental football didnt change his accent.

Here is one small boy who has not spent up to a decade playing real football outside Nigeria claiming he doesnt know the Nigerian anthem well.

Errn..even if you cant recite it well, must you say it?

Hope you are aware this guy was not born nor raised in Nigeria.

He only came here to play football in respect of his fatherland.
Re: Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria" by Ikpongiton: 10:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
innobets:

Buhari's head can not contain the lines of national anthem. grin

Person wey no go school.. make he learn the meaning of APC first before learning to recite the national anthem
he does not know the name of his vice.i swear,bubu is a numskull, allah koran!
Re: Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria" by Ikpongiton: 10:39pm On Apr 14, 2018
Freshbank:

Lol

why do you call him scavenger, even when he is 100% right.infact that title will fit bubu well-well.
Re: Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria" by innobets(m): 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ikpongiton:
he does not know the name of his vice.i swear,bubu is a numskull, allah koran!
grin grin
Re: Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria" by innobets(m): 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
Freshbank:

Lol

grin grin
Re: Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria" by poseidon12: 12:23am On Apr 15, 2018
Robisky001:
Sense will not kill. Even Buhari can't sing it despite being the President of over 180m Nigeria's.

Point of correction there. Buhari is the President of about 8 million Fulanis, not 180 million Nigerians.
Re: Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria" by noziz(m): 7:14am On Apr 15, 2018
innobets:

Buhari's head can not contain the lines of national anthem. grin

Person wey no go school.. make he learn the meaning of APC first before learning to recite the national anthem

The zombie still need Learn the meaning of INEC...

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria" by Ayatullah(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2018
Iwobi just goofed with this revelation!

There is no excuse for not being able to sing your country's national anthem, especially at your level Iwobi!

Iwobi get a teacher now, it won't take you five days to learn.

Re: Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria" by Ayatullah(m): 11:01am On Apr 15, 2018
Iwobi just goofed with this revelation!

There is no excuse for not being able to sing your country's national anthem, especially at your level Iwobi!

Iwobi get a teacher now, it won't take you five days to learn.

Re: Alex Iwobi: "I Can’t Sing The National Anthem Of Nigeria" by boujeeassnigga(m): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
I don't think I've ever sang that shii from beginning to the end while in school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON: Villarreal FC Congratulates Chukwueze And Super Eagles On Twitter / Emmanuel Adebayor And His Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe Worth $300k (Photo) / Kelechi Iheanacho Fires Super Eagles To Group D Win (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.