Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Top Compilation Of “repnaija” Funny Jokes – Episode 1 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top Compilation Of “repnaija” Funny Jokes – Episode 1 (1316 Views)

Short funny jokes / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread / Funny Jokes That Will Make You Laugh Your Heart Out (2) (3) (4)

Top Compilation Of “repnaija” Funny Jokes – Episode 1 by McAkpos: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2018

Enjoy as you read from http://repnaija.com.ng

1. One person I hate most in this life is that MTN girl dat always say " one minute remaining " I hate that girl.

2. You are feeling sad, and u tagged me, am I with ur happiness? If u want to be sad pls be sad alone

3. After dating you for 5 years and promising you marriage, he now broke up with you,
Wipe your tears my darling, I know a native doctor in ijebu.

4. Just heard my neighbor singing, Am walking in power
Am walking in Oracle
I leave my rice for favour
Cos I know umahia.
Pls what should I tell her?

5. Have you noticed that Girls have “Three Voices”:
•°•
1, Is used when answering calls .
2, The other one at home when she is talking to her siblings (Her Original Voice) ®
3, Is used when she’s talking to her “Bae”

6. Please kindly ignore any news or rumor of me Me, coming out for PRESIDENTIAL election in 2019.
I have not declared my intentions yet, they are still begging me

7. At the age of 25 you cannot cook, wash clothes, sweep and you want men to love you for who you are...
My sister, please who are you??

8. Fat girls are the most selfish people in the world, dey will sit down with mini skirt and u will see nothing..

9. I don't even trust English,
Why is it that "Give her her book" is correct and "Give him him book is not correct"?
Please my people help me explain
Is English a female?

10. How come you post on your birthday "Wow I can't believe am +1 today" so if you don't believe, is we that will believe abi?!
I can see the stupidity in you...
:
One thing with this website is that dey read our post without commenting. If they eventually share it, to comment come be war. But don't worry.
:
I prophesies to anyone reading this post without sharing and commenting,
May boiled, fried, cooked, hot and cold Thunder visit you and may your phone catch fire, in chisus name.
:

Which number made your day?

Read More: http://repnaija.com.ng/top-repnaija-compilation-of-funny-jokes-episode-1/
Re: Top Compilation Of “repnaija” Funny Jokes – Episode 1 by Israeljones(m): 10:51am On Oct 05, 2018
grin sha take my own comment...I no laugh at all oo..but I go share some sha

Tom Cruise Vs Oprah / Ghana Police! / Silly Lady