Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos (42763 Views)

Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) / Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) / Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by tiredoflife(m): 12:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Drugs trade related violent crime.

Why are u stupid
Do u ve evidence to prove this

1 Like

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by kareemkamil(m): 12:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
Igbo Kwelu
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by AngelicBeing: 12:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
BiafranDel:
okay. dead men dont count. the family should just give out the wife to the man's younger or elder brother so they can help him continue fvcking the wife. who don die don die. no time. life is for the living
Hian

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by Sluvist(m): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
MissRaine69:
Which story did you read?
U 4 no ask me ooo.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by olusola200: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai,
To think his wife was already thinking her prayers for a life partner had been answered.

The struggle continues;
She'd be in this year's Shiloh looking and praying for a husband.

His bride must not remarry if she ever loved this man.
She's supposed to remain single and celibate for life, but these girls ain't loyal.
Can u marry invisible person
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by pedrilo: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
see am him resemble one those offa bank robbers
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by Ucbiu(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
May he rest in Peace

Ucbiuma.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by DonBenny77(m): 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
The friend standing behind him in that pic killed him

Make unaware no mind me oh!
Blame it on the Ari......
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by iHart(m): 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
shit, I know this man. He is a distributor in Okigwe, an astute business man

1 Like

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by thedondada(m): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
talk2saintify:

shocked

A Business Man!!

If Only he helped his town which a Working Hospital Equipment
The Story would have been different

RIP to the Dead

Is it his job to build hospitals?.

What of all the other rich people who are alive and didn't drop a time for hospital infrastructure?

3 Likes

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by Joshua070(m): 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2018
thorpido:
The poor young woman becomes a widow too early.I hope she is not already pregnant.
cheesy
thorpido:
The poor young woman becomes a widow too early.I hope she is not already pregnant.
Abortion at last
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by ufuosman(m): 1:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by uchennn: 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
AlfaSeltzer:
Zoo people killing Igbos again.
I'm igbo, please don't call Nigeria a zoo
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by Bamidele7603: 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
He who trade on sand get a stone cash in returns....odikwa very risky
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
uchennn:

I'm igbo, please don't call Nigeria a zoo

Afonja.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by eddyslim(m): 2:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
MissRaine69:
“Businessman” in what exactly?
Weed selling
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by Focusmind: 2:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
The guy behind spraying money should be a suspect
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 2:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
eddyslim:
Weed selling
More than that .....harder drugs me thinks
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
papoudaupolos:
Drugs trade related violent crime.
you're an idiot.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
geoinvestor:
He does not look like a legit businessman
And how does a legit business man look like? The kind of comments I see on nairaland makes me want to deactivate my account and forget about this platform. I can't believe I live in the same country with animals.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by deavicky(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
thorpido:
u no pity person wa die Na person wa another man go come carry u dey pity.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by EmmyDJourno: 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
He just turn the woman to widow in a short time for nothing sad

Let not always get carried away by money or societal pressure, double check who you are getting married to

And try to live a life in consideration for your loved ones cry
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by thorpido(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2018
deavicky:
u no pity person wa die Na person wa another man go come carry u dey pity.
Na the person wey dey alive deserve pity.The dead have no feelings.

1 Like

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by markebos(m): 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
what a wicked world,they will never go unpunished
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by Diso60090(m): 6:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
thorpido:

Na you give am belle
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by SalesTobiMotors: 6:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
Condolences to the bereaved.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
"due to the 'unavailability' of good hospitals in Okigwe area."

Sigh.....
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by delishpot: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
wahala. see early widowhood na. May the most high comfort those he left behind
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
Looks like karma
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by chinedu234(m): 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
A young man cut down in his prime. The Obijiaku family is a dominant name in Okigwe business be it rentals,drinks,mobile fridge etc. The entire family is involved and they are very hardworking. My heart goes out to the mother who must be devastated right now. May the good lord grant her the fortitude to bear this tragedy. May the soul of the departed rest in peace.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos by CDCEO001: 9:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
Just because the topic said "Businessman" does not necessarily mean he was rich or doing drug or any illegal business.
A Businessman can be someone that has a shop where he sales clothes. If you are accusing him of doing bad business because he was shot by unknown gunmen, make sure you know what you are saying and sure of it.
Bad people can kill innocent people too or kill the wrong person if you don't know.
I don't know him but i won't accuse him wrongly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Stabbed To Death For Accusing Neighbor Of Sleeping With Co-Tenant's Wife / Photo Of Abolarinwa Olaoye Who Committed Suicide In Ekiti Secretariat / 16-year-old Barakat Melojuekun Begs Nigerians To 'Allow The Matter To Rest’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.