Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) (40081 Views)

Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Imo Months After His Wedding. Photos / Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) / Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:07am On Mar 29, 2022
A Businessman has died after he was shot by gunmen in Anambra state just hours after he was seen partying with friends, Reports.

The man, identified simply as KC, was seen at the mall On, March 27th, with his fiancée before he was killed.

He was also seen on the same day with his fiancée and friends at a traditional wedding at Aguluzigbo in Anaocha, Anambra State.

He was killed later on Sunday evening, March 27, with his fiancée present.

Gunmen attacked him and he refused to let go of his Venza so he was shot and the men made away with the car.

He was supposed to get married to his fiancée in April, during the Easter holiday.

See Photo And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbqVxfrNL1U/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=14a9a576-5761-4272-b2d9-d1bc8b4bffdf&ig_mid=B7ADA40A-4344-4B58-A113-F156202E9713

1 Like

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:14am On Mar 29, 2022
See More Reactions As Obtained By Below:

1 Like

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Mouthpis(m): 4:35am On Mar 29, 2022
Matter of "your money or your life, or your money then your life?"

Why not let go of the car?

The same God who blessed you with that one is still alive. Now you are gone and the car too gone, wife you no marry. That's 3:0.

Well RIP young man, I pray God gives your family the fortitude to bear the lose.

���.

117 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 4:39am On Mar 29, 2022
Mouthpis:

The same God who blessed you with that one is still alive. Now you are gone and the car too gone, wife you no marry. That's 3:0.

Well RIP young man, I pray God gives your family the fortitude to bear the lose.

���.

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by shagasha: 5:05am On Mar 29, 2022
It's a very big pity but I wonder why he held on to the car keys. He would have still found the car if he had released it to them cuz I know they just want to use it for robbery.

RIP bro.

We wey dey alive make we dey learn o

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by WayStage(m): 5:20am On Mar 29, 2022
Y dragging the keys for goodness sake? Even though na razor blade thief hold I go give am wetin him wan collect.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by gambia(m): 5:35am On Mar 29, 2022
What a crazy and cruel world.
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Ekejoestar(m): 5:40am On Mar 29, 2022
gambia:
What a crazy and cruel world.

WayStage:
Y dragging the keys for goodness sake? Even though na razor blade thief hold I go give am wetin him wan collect.

Mouthpis:

���.

It's a pity that some people are attacking the victim. Chai

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Almaigaa: 5:40am On Mar 29, 2022
This is good news to IPOB Cannibals. They will feast on his Flesh. grin

RIP to the dead

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Nobody: 5:40am On Mar 29, 2022
Rip to him. Why holding on to the car when he can always let it go and track it or buy another one later? Common street hoodlums are always on drugs talk less of someone who went to go and carry out an operation. So saddens. I pity the wife to be also. She seemed very happy girl but all would be like dreams to her now.

Live will be so meaningless to her for now and it will take a lots of time for her to come out of it.

May we not walk on the road when the gods are angry and hungry for blood.
Every second interval for disaster both known and unknown that is bound to Happen to us, may we encounter devine escape. May the Lord comfort the family.

24 Likes

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Painintheass221: 5:45am On Mar 29, 2022
Ekwensu

Anyway, UGM means Unidentified Gun men, these robbers were unidentified.

Rip to the dead.

Lord give peace to Igbo land.

Make the politician(s) whether IPOB or our good old polithiefcians responsible for this menace suffer incurable painful here on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Freestainworld(m): 5:58am On Mar 29, 2022
This senseless killingt should be stopped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by OVB123: 5:58am On Mar 29, 2022
I don't really know what went wrong with the young man? Why did you not let the car go and serve your life first? Probably God will provide a new one for you, than this useless decision that cut your life short. Anyway RIP!

1 Like

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by 24brains(m): 6:01am On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Suspect1: 6:08am On Mar 29, 2022
Almaigaa:
This is good news to IPOB Cannibals. They will feast on his Flesh. grin

RIP to the dead
noise!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by jonahhh: 6:52am On Mar 29, 2022
First set of suspects : ex girlfriends

1 Like

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Flexherbal(m): 6:53am On Mar 29, 2022
Someone can’t be safe in their own country again, ha!

1 Like

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Victorchuks4(m): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2022
Still in tears my brother is no more. He is my direct cousin I can't believe you're no more

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by kereman1: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2022
Watch how ipob sympathizers blame it DSS

6 Likes

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Torg77: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

By Udokabestluv In Onitsha

A Businessman has died after he was shot by gunmen in Anambra state just hours after he was seen partying with friends, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The man, identified simply as KC, was seen at the mall On, March 27th, with his fiancée before he was killed.

He was also seen on the same day with his fiancée and friends at a traditional wedding at Aguluzigbo in Anaocha, Anambra State.

He was killed later on Sunday evening, March 27, with his fiancée present.

According to Reports Obtained By , Gunmen attacked him and he refused to let go of his Venza so he was shot and the men made away with the car.

He was supposed to get married to his fiancée in April, during the Easter holiday.

See Photo And Video As Obtained By Below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbqVxfrNL1U/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=14a9a576-5761-4272-b2d9-d1bc8b4bffdf&ig_mid=B7ADA40A-4344-4B58-A113-F156202E9713

Source: BLOG

mumu died because of venza

1 Like

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by alanto: 7:51am On Mar 29, 2022
Painful death to all saboteurs in alaibo

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by alanto: 7:56am On Mar 29, 2022
Victorchuks4:
Still in tears my brother is no more. He is my direct cousin I can't believe you're no more
Are you not happy alaibo is very peaceful?
I feel for the guy.
This is why they tell you guys that if you allow lawlessness others will hide under it to penetrate evil. I feel bad for you that it got to someone you know but may be. Just maybe you will start speaking out about UGM

7 Likes

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Buikechukwu35(m): 8:28am On Mar 29, 2022
priceactionx:
Rip to him. Why holding on to the car when he can always let it go and track it or buy another one later? Common street hoodlums are always on drugs talk less of someone who went to go and carry out an operation. So saddens. I pity the wife to be also. She seemed very happy girl but all would be like dreams to her now.

Live will be so meaningless to her for now and it will take a lots of time for her to come out of it.

May we not walk on the road when the gods are angry and hungry for blood.
Every second interval for disaster both known and unknown that is bound to Happen to us, may we encounter devine escape. May the Lord comfort the family.amen
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Olumighty123(m): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2022
Victorchuks4:

Accept my condolence, may his soul rest in peace.

10 Likes

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Meteng: 8:40am On Mar 29, 2022
Chose his car over his life
Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by 1859i: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2022
[s]
alanto:
Painful death to all saboteurs in alaibo
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Firefox01: 10:25am On Mar 29, 2022
There's a very thin line between bravery and foolhardiness. This is not bravery, it is foolhardiness and he paid for it with his life. He's dead, his car is gone and eventually his fiancee will move on with someone else. So not worth it. May his soul rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by oilmane(m): 11:08am On Mar 29, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
See More Reactions As Obtained By Below:

He value car way e buy way e buy with he money pass e life, now them take both his life and his money, he should have allowed them go with the car, you don't argue with anyone holding a gun, the insecurity in this country is truly terrifying, I pray his soul find rest.

2 Likes

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by Blingblings(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2022
No matter how strong you are, once men point you just loyal, unless you are Selina tested. If he had let go of that car he will still get another one, even if it will take some time. Now he has lost his life and the car. That one na 2:0. Life too precious to dey drag with person wey hold kala...

9 Likes

Re: Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) by CryptoGrandmast: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2022
So sad. One of our own is gone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AAU Graduation Party: Cultists Kill Final Year Medical Student, 9 Others / Lord's Chosen Pastor Collects Guns Forcefully From Armed Robbers In Rivers / ‘I Stole Baby To Have My Bride Price Paid’ (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.