Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Two Italiaan Virgins Go On Honeymoon. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Two Italiaan Virgins Go On Honeymoon. (1229 Views)

The Face Your Mum Makes When The Pastor Calls Out All Virgins In Church. / When Pastor Asks Virgins To Come Out (photo) / 72 Virgins Boko Haram Are Dying For: See D Real Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Italiaan Virgins Go On Honeymoon. by mufuteeeee(m): 5:30am On May 14, 2010
Two Italian virgins marry and go on their honeymoon. Unfortunately, neither knows what to do when they get there.

The newlyweds call the groom's mother for advice. The mother says that they should sit on the bed together, snuggle, and things should happen from there. The newlyweds do this, but nothing happens.

The groom calls his mother back. She says they should take their clothes off, get under the covers, and nature should take its course. The bride and groom take his mother's advice, but still nothing comes to mind.

He calls his mother a third time. Getting frustrated with the situation, she says, "Listen, just take the biggest thing you have and stick it in her hairiest spot!"

The groom is quiet for a moment and then asks his mother, "I've got my nose in her armpit -- now what?"
Re: Two Italiaan Virgins Go On Honeymoon. by berylLOL(f): 8:10am On May 14, 2010
;d
Re: Two Italiaan Virgins Go On Honeymoon. by tanimz(f): 1:55pm On May 14, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Italiaan Virgins Go On Honeymoon. by sylve11: 2:18pm On May 14, 2010
i don read am b4 but still funny grin cool
Re: Two Italiaan Virgins Go On Honeymoon. by dupsytosh(f): 3:25pm On May 14, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Two Italiaan Virgins Go On Honeymoon. by Kunbee: 10:47pm On May 14, 2010
Lwkm
Re: Two Italiaan Virgins Go On Honeymoon. by DAVE5(m): 1:19am On May 18, 2010
yei.c those ma.d virgins sha
Re: Two Italiaan Virgins Go On Honeymoon. by Abbygyal(f): 11:40am On May 18, 2010
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww lol. . .
Re: Two Italiaan Virgins Go On Honeymoon. by flexystar(f): 6:04pm On May 21, 2010
that was really funny, but waitooo!!! is it only america that someone would wish to mary? if no then WTH is this pix at the bottom of this page? or are they the just wedded italian virgins wink
Re: Two Italiaan Virgins Go On Honeymoon. by emmanuel93(m): 4:08pm On May 22, 2010
hahaha u people and your jokes, crazy boy! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Prostitute Vs Protestant / My Top 20 Jokers On Nairaland. / No Speak English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.