Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone (6222 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G Specifications: Truly A Dream Phone / Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Specifications: Truly A Dream Phone / World’s First Foldable Phone Has Been Launched. Checkout Specs, PICS And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by victorioushands: 5:51am On Apr 15, 2018
All this noise because of camera!
If you are a photographer by profession, why not go for a professional camera?
Just saying.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 15, 2018
Dude said he’s not seen anyone using iPhone X. grin
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Dam5reey(m): 6:32am On Apr 15, 2018
Pixel 3 is coming out.. wait for that

I will take other OEM serious when they can beat number 1 camera smartphones (Pixel 2) with Single Camera setup..

It's a shame for a 2 or 3 setup camera, phone not to come close to Pixel 2
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by fibonacci2526: 7:17am On Apr 15, 2018
wildcatter23:
So if I spend up to 300 thousand naira right now to buy this phone I'll be very very happy that I bought this phone.

Is this really wise? Are you gonna ring heaven with this phone? If camera is what you are after, there are camera with top specs you can get for that.

Some peeps will change their life with #300k

These kain comments dey tire me, he has the money why shouldn't he buy what he likes? YOLO.
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 15, 2018
stupidity:
Dude said he’s not seen anyone using iPhone X. grin

Lol, he probably lives in a village
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by blaizy: 8:35am On Apr 15, 2018
*clears throat and pics mic*

To buttress what mr greenhulk said..mind u i am a huawei fan..but i believe their flagship phone are too expensive...see apple and samsung didnt start makin $1000 phones once..the price increased gradually..you have to win the customers heart and satisfaction befre winning their pocket...anybody that takes $1000 to buy either apple or samsung knows he is getting value for money....

Apple and samsung sets the standard..i believe huawei phones should be less expensive,,they need to focus on wining the customers heart befre they move on to the pockets...huawei phones are great but for a company tryying to beat apple and samsung u dont hike up d price instead you reduce it thereby creating a better alternative and a cheaper one...you start from simple to complex...

I think when customers can get premium satisfaction only then can you start gradually increasing the price...

But what do i know..lets wait and see how it goes...i still beleive huawei phones will still enter the us market...its only the us market that is left to break....

*drops mic*
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 15, 2018
blaizy:

To buttress what mr greenhulk said..mind u i am a huawei fan..but i believe their flagship phone are too expensive...see apple and samsung didnt start makin $1000 phones once..the price increased gradually..you have to win the customers heart and satisfaction befre winning their pocket...anybody that takes $1000 to buy either apple or samsung knows he is getting value for money....

Apple and samsung sets the standard..i believe huawei phones should be less expensive,,they need to focus on wining the customers heart befre they move on to the pockets...huawei phones are great but for a company tryying to beat apple and samsung u dont hike up d price instead you reduce it thereby creating a better alternative and a cheaper one...you start from simple to complex...

I think when customers can get premium satisfaction only then can you start gradually increasing the price...

But what do i know..lets wait and see how it goes...i still beleive huawei phones will still enter the us market...its only the us market that is left to break....

*drops mic*

Spot on. Just look at it this way

Ferrari makes a supercar and set the price at $1 million
Toyota then makes a similar supercar and set the price at same $1 million. Which supercar do u think people that are rich enough to fork out $1 million dollar will go for?
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Spoilt4toto: 9:36am On Apr 15, 2018
greenhulk:

Around $900-$1,000. So expect the price of iPhone X. Upwards of N400,000. More reason the phone won't sell.
that's not true bro, here in Italy kids BTW the ages of 9-13 use iPhone X and top Huawei models. S8 be like pure water for children hand. Even myself, I'm using Huawei P10 Pro. 650 euro.
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2018
Spoilt4toto:
that's not true bro, here in Italy kids BTW the ages of 9-13 use iPhone X and top Huawei models. S8 be like pure water for children hand. Even myself, I'm using Huawei P10 Pro. 650 euro.

What's not true about my comment? The guy asked for price in Nigeria, and Nigerians that can afford to buy a phone for 400k plus will rather buy an iPhone or s9 plus instead of a Huawei, plus I don't see any major phone shops in Nigeria stocking this phone, they just won't take the risk.

A lot of people that buy phones in Europe and the US buy on contract, not everybody pays the full price. And the last Huawei flagship the p90 and p90 plus sold less than 10 million units worldwide while iPhone 8, 8plus and x have sold over 40 million units. U think pricing this phone close to the price of the iPhone makes sense?
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 15, 2018
greenhulk:

There are many things that u don't understand. If someone is selling aba made shoe for N500 and another is selling designers shoes for N50,000. Who do u think will sell more shoes in a day? Now who will make more money from each sale? That's the case here. Huawei make bunch of cheap phones that sell very well, they also make flagship phones that don't sell too well. Apple make only flagship phones that still sell very well. This is why Apple make more money by selling less phones than Huawei. The last flagship phone Huawei made was the P10 and P10 plus and it didn't even sell up to 1/3rd of what the Iphone 8 and 8 plus sold (not to mention Iphone X). What makes u think this one will sell especially at that price? You are showing us China market, why don't u show US and Europe Market? These are the people that will buy more of the expensive phones.

But I don't blame u, you are the same person that said iPhones don't support 3rd party keyboards, wireless charging and fast charging.

Oya let us put this ideology here. If the aba made is 500 and designers is 50,000.now let us assume this in nigeria. Infinix and tecno are aba made, then iphone is designers. Biko with what you just said which product will sell higher in nigeria no matter the brand name?
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2018
greenhulk:

U still don't get ot. Nobody is arguing with u that Huawei is not the biggest smartphone maker from China. The market share is based on all the different phones they make, from low end phones, mid range and high end phones. The argument is if this phone will sell more than the Galaxy s9 and Iphone X and the answer is a CAPITAL NO. Its too expensive and people that can afford it would rather buy the iphone X or Galaxy S9. The last Huawei flagship, the P10 and P10 plus sold just under 10 million units, meanwhile by Novermber 2017, iphone 8, 8 plus and iphone X had sold over 40 million units and still counting.
yes sir because you're the one marketing their phones. Why is it that it doesn't sell in USA? The difference is just network support either nfc etc. China has the bigger population to USA, their phones are made for asia
And country's that don't use nfc like Nigeria.
Why is it that till now tecno don't sell in USA? But they highest market is Africa? Does that mean they don't sell?

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 15, 2018
Spoilt4toto:
he thinks because we are poor here means people can't afford a phone worth 1000 usd outside here. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2018
greenhulk:

What's not true about my comment? The guy asked for price in Nigeria, and Nigerians that can afford to buy a phone for 400k plus will rather buy an iPhone or s9 plus instead of a Huawei, plus I don't see any major phone shops in Nigeria stocking this phone, they just won't take the risk.

A lot of people that buy phones in Europe and the US buy on contract, not everybody pays the full price. And the last Huawei flagship the p90 and p90 plus sold less than 10 million units worldwide while iPhone 8, 8plus and x have sold over 40 million units. U think pricing this phone close to the price of the iPhone makes sense?
am officially seeing your anger bro. Lol
Infact in reality here in nigeria, people will rather buy a tecno camon x Pro Abi what ever and infinix s3 than to buy an iPhone x

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2018
blaizy:

*drops mic*
bro, they have the pro version and the normal version. The pro version is the one selling at that price, with high end features.
They packed you 3 camera setup. With upto 5x zoom. Packed you water resistance, packed u snapdragon 845 with 6gb of ram I think. Not sure maybe 8gb.with 24m from camera. And massive display, Bezless. The phone deserves the price range. Their mate 10 and mate 10 Pro, are almost at this price. I'm not surprised, cause I think they have captured the Asian Market, that's why. Who usa market help? They don't need it.

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by HausaOverlord: 10:23am On Apr 15, 2018
CHESTER48:
am officially seeing your anger bro. Lol
Infact in reality here in nigeria, people will rather buy a tecno camon x Pro Abi what ever and infinix s3 than to buy an iPhone x

broke people most certainly
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by HausaOverlord: 10:25am On Apr 15, 2018
CHESTER48:
bro, they have the pro version and the normal version. The pro version is the one selling at that price, with high end features.
They packed you 3 camera setup. With upto 5x zoom. Packed you water resistance, packed u snapdragon 845 with 6gb of ram I think. Not sure maybe 8gb.with 24m from camera. And massive display, Bezless. The phone deserves the price range. Their mate 10 and mate 10 Pro, are almost at this price. I'm not surprised, cause I think they have captured the Asian Market, that's why. Who usa market help? They don't need it.

they don't need the us market seriously bro, lmao if u product cracks the us market u are set for life dunno where u been living all these years
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by HausaOverlord: 10:27am On Apr 15, 2018
This fanatics be funny tho, why would I buy an unknown brand for the same amount as an iPhone x or a Samsung s9 seriously

1 Like

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2018
CHESTER48:

Lol, snapdragon 845? Guy abeg just stop this. Why do u like to do this, just why? Huawei p20 and p20 pro runs on Kirin 970 chip which is the same chip on mate 10 of last year. Great performer but definitely not snapdragon 845. You just love talking what u don't know. No wonder u think eBay and AliExpress are stores.
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by HausaOverlord: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2018
greenhulk:

Lol, snapdragon 845? Guy abeg just stop this. Why do u like to do this, just why? Huawei p20 and p20 pro runs on Kirin 970 chip which is the same chip on mate 10 of last year. Great performer but definitely not snapdragon 845. You just love talking what u don't know. No wonder u think eBay and AliExpress are stores with physical warehouse.
bro u need to give up on him, there is no helping him out of this, he is in far too deep
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by bujebudanu1(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2018
HausaOverlord:
This fanatics be funny tho, why would I buy an unknown brand for the same amount as an iPhone x or a Samsung s9 seriously

So u buy and later complain.u want to buy for show off then

That's a naija mentality sha

Is like when people keep on buying Gucci.wen we have better designers out there.
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2018
HausaOverlord:
bro u need to give up on him, there is no helping him out of this, he is in far too deep

I give up already
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by HausaOverlord: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2018
bujebudanu1:

Is like when people keep on buying Gucci.wen we have better designers out there.
what are u on bro undecided, why would I buy a Huawei phone for the same amount of an iPhone x or a Samsung s9 that's what we are talking about here, I think u are lost
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2018
bujebudanu1:

It's not about show off but trusted brand. Samsung did not overtake Nokia and blackberry by selling their flagship phones very expensive or on same price as iPhones. They took their time, released phones with great features at reduced price, relaased the revolutionary Galaxy note series and after capturing the market they started selling the Galaxy note for $1,000. If Gucci sells a bag for say $500, and another company comes from China, makes the exact same bag and sells it for same $500, do u think loyalties of Gucci will leave their trusted brand and go and buy another brand for same price? But if the price is put at say $300, it would give people a reason to want to try it out.
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2018
greenhulk:

Lol, snapdragon 845? Guy abeg just stop this. Why do u like to do this, just why? Huawei p20 and p20 pro runs on Kirin 970 chip which is the same chip on mate 10 of last year. Great performer but definitely not snapdragon 845. You just love talking what u don't know. No wonder u think eBay and AliExpress are stores.

Iove putting g you in this condition. Lol.
Hahahaha. So I cannot type gsmarena and get the specs I need. Oga I know phones a lot. You should know when some1 is joking lol. Besides everybody makes mistake. Or are you perfect?
Can you return something g if not good to aliexpress? If yes, how are they doing it without having a store. This time around, I dont know this one so educate me on this particular topic
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 15, 2018
HausaOverlord:
broke people most certainly
are you rich?
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2018
HausaOverlord:
so huawei is unknown brand name?
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by HausaOverlord: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2018
CHESTER48:
so huawei is unknown brand name?
yep in comparison to the top 5 possibly 10 it is quite unknown in the phone Industry
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by JimmyCrow(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2018
wildcatter23:
So if I spend up to 300 thousand naira right now to buy this phone I'll be very very happy that I bought this phone.

Is this really wise? Are you gonna ring heaven with this phone? If camera is what you are after, there are camera with top specs you can get for that.

Some peeps will change their life with #300k
so he should not enjoy his money because some peeps could make use of it? he's not the cause of their effect.
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 15, 2018
HausaOverlord:
yep in comparison to the top 5 possibly 10 it is quite unknown in the phone Industry
really!! u better wake up from your sleep.
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]
greenhulk:

It's not about show off but trusted brand. Samsung did not overtake Nokia and blackberry by selling their flagship phones very expensive or on same price as iPhones. They took their time, released phones with great features at reduced price, relaased the revolutionary Galaxy note series and after capturing the market they started selling the Galaxy note for $1,000. If Gucci sells a bag for say $500, and another company comes from China, makes the exact same bag and sells it for same $500, do u think loyalties of Gucci will leave their trusted brand and go and buy another brand for same price? But if the price is put at say $300, it would give people a reason to want to try it out.
you will be changing from one angle to another. Now you're talking about loyalty! Is that the arguement here? If its about loyalty, I'm a huge fan of Samsung, I cant leave Samsung to anyother phone. Not even apple for free, depends tho!! But I would want to buy this phone cause it has 3 camera and test it put, its a leica camera wtf

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 15, 2018
Dam5reey:
Pixel 3 is coming out.. wait for that

I will take other OEM serious when they can beat number 1 camera smartphones (Pixel 2) with Single Camera setup..

It's a shame for a 2 or 3 setup camera, phone not to come close to Pixel 2

wtf are you talking about.? Google camera, yes I accept its good, its only God because of the software Google packed in. That doesn't make it better with phone that has 2 camera for bokeh effect. Google uses lens blur to apply its portrait mode, making it blur so parts out and not blurring some. But the other camera is usually made for portrait alone. As much beats Google. And also secondary camera are used for optical zooms too. Why on a single camera u have digital zoom.
I stand to be corrected

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by blaizy: 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2018
greenhulk:

mr Greenhulk sense go fall on you...correct me if i am wrong but the samsung s series are always cheaper dan d iphone series...do you think samsung are crazy for doing it like dat...they could as well hike up d price because of d specs on it...the mate 10 porshe edition is 700k plus on juma....no s series don rich 400k so far...huaqei are chasing potential buyers with their price....u dont expect sombody to cough out 700k for a phone dat is not samsung or iphone in dis modern era as at now...

Huawei should do something abt d price...samsung and iphone didnt beat blackberry and nokia by hiking up their price...

And the us market is d coco...u will never b globally recognised if u cant break into d us market...not disputing european market but nooo..tecno will never b on the top 10 cheapest brand i cam bet it with you....why?....because their phones are not recognised in the us(mind u they are recognised in india)

the us market is the toughest to crack

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Injoo I1 And Gionee M2 / Infinix Zero Inquiries Threads / First Unboxing Video Of The Phantom 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.