Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone (6230 Views)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 5G Specifications: Truly A Dream Phone / Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Specifications: Truly A Dream Phone / World’s First Foldable Phone Has Been Launched. Checkout Specs, PICS And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by fibonacci2526: 12:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
HausaOverlord:
yep in comparison to the top 5 possibly 10 it is quite unknown in the phone Industry

Wrong.Please do your research before posting comment.
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by fibonacci2526: 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2018
BTW why are people crying over another man's headache? The guy says he is interested in buying this phone, why are people giving him grief? It is his choice for crying out loud. Is the phone overpriced? Yes. If he has the money to buy it, then there is certainly no problem.

Op abeg buy and do review biko.
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
blaizy:

mr Greenhulk sense go fall on you...correct me if i am wrong but the samsung s series are always cheaper dan d iphone series...do you think samsung are crazy for doing it like dat...they could as well hike up d price because of d specs on it...the mate 10 porshe edition is 700k plus on juma....no s series don rich 400k so far...huaqei are chasing potential buyers with their price....u dont expect sombody to cough out 700k for a phone dat is not samsung or iphone in dis modern era as at now...

Huawei should do something abt d price...samsung and iphone didnt beat blackberry and nokia by hiking up their price...

And the us market is d coco...u will never b globally recognised if u cant break into d us market...not disputing european market but nooo..tecno will never b on the top 10 cheapest brand i cam bet it with you....why?....because their phones are not recognised in the us(mind u they are recognised in india)

the us market is the toughest to crack

Actually Huawei are doing well putting everything out there to be on top, it's a good thing for the consumers but I just feel their prices are kinda too high. The mate 10 Porsche edition is a limited edition version of the mate 10, nothing wrong with making limited edition phones as they are targetted at the elite who have money to spend. Samsung also made the likited Batman edition of the Galaxy S7 edge, only that those Porsche design of Huawei are way too expensive, but again, limited edition products are bound to be expensive.

Have u heard about Huawei mate RS Porsche design? That's the Porsche design version of the P20 pro, guess how much? Over $1,500. Again limited edition but at least they decided to add features that should have been in the p20 pro in the first place which is wireless charging and qhd display. (P20 pro has fhd display and no wireless charging). Also comes with massive 512gb internal storage.

It's also the first commercially available phone with in screen fingerprint scanner. Now this is what i call limited edition and not that mate 10 Porsche nonsense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cOYX11AfPc
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
CHESTER48:
wtf are you talking about.? Google camera, yes I accept its good, its only God because of the software Google packed in. That doesn't make it better with phone that has 2 camera for bokeh effect. Google uses lens blur to apply its portrait mode, making it blur so parts out and not blurring some. But the other camera is usually made for portrait alone. As much beats Google. And also secondary camera are used for optical zooms too. Why on a single camera u have digital zoom.
I stand to be corrected

Yes Google use digital zoom and software to make image come out good on the pixel 2. But at the end of the day what matters is the end product, how the pictures come out, whether it's 1, 2 or 3 camera lenses, the thing that really matters is the end product.
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by sureinfo: 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2018
Oshe but I think I'll stick to the camon X
CHESTER48:
I have always wanted to have a very decent good beautiful phone. But all this while phone are different phone companies have been releasing phones, I'm yet to see the phone I really really love starting from the iphone x to the samsung galaxy s9 and s9 plus. They are not really my thing I recently purchased a one plus 5 phone and after using it I sold it off because I found out it was not my type of phone. Then I kept on looking at the essential phone which I was able to purchase but I couldn't even use the phone because it was not also what I intended so I sold it off too. And now finally I can bring out money to buy phone and I'll be happy I bought a phone. Unveiling the huawei p20 bro, be the first phone to have 3 back cameras. 40 megapixel camera 12 megapixel camera and its megapixel camera. And then I tried to compare this phone with latest samsung galaxy s9 plus the iphone x and top end phones right now that we have and this phone's camera is the best of them all it is the bomb it is what you need it is so good you cannot compete you cannot compare you cannot contrast there's nothing you can do to say that this phone's camera is not the best camera right now.
So if I spend up to 300 thousand naira right now to buy this phone I'll be very very happy that I bought this phone.

To the phone lords there what do you think about this phone?

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by blaizy: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
greenhulk:

Actually Huawei are doing well putting everything out there to be on top, it's a good thing for the consumers but I just feel their prices are kinda too high. The mate 10 Porsche edition is a limited edition version of the mate 10, nothing wrong with making limited edition phones as they are targetted at the elite who have money to spend. Samsung also made the likited Batman edition of the Galaxy S7 edge, only that those Porsche design of Huawei are way too expensive, but again, limited edition products are bound to be expensive.

Have u heard about Huawei mate RS Porsche design? That's the Porsche design version of the P20 pro, guess how much? Over $1,500. Again limited edition but at least they decided to add features that should have been in the p20 pro in the first place which is wireless charging and qhd display. (P20 pro has fhd display and no wireless charging). Also comes with massive 512gb internal storage.

It's also the first commercially available phone with in screen fingerprint scanner. Now this is what i call limited edition and not that mate 10 Porsche nonsense.

yh the mate rally sport is mad...first phone with 512gb inner mem...but still using dat old kirin 970...dey should make 2018 kirin chip na abi weytin happen
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by HausaOverlord: 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
CHESTER48:
really!! u better wake up from your sleep.
in comparison to Nokia, apple, Samsung, Sony, lg who tha fucck is huawei, do u seriously think they can compete with these brands
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
greenhulk:

chaii see phone. If I had 1 million spare money now, I go just buy this one instead.
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Spoilt4toto: 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
greenhulk:

What's not true about my comment? The guy asked for price in Nigeria, and Nigerians that can afford to buy a phone for 400k plus will rather buy an iPhone or s9 plus instead of a Huawei, plus I don't see any major phone shops in Nigeria stocking this phone, they just won't take the risk.

A lot of people that buy phones in Europe and the US buy on contract, not everybody pays the full price. And the last Huawei flagship the p90 and p90 plus sold less than 10 million units worldwide while iPhone 8, 8plus and x have sold over 40 million units. U think pricing this phone close to the price of the iPhone makes sense?
bro lemme get one fact clear, we have better brands other than the iPhone. The fact that iPhone has become a household name doesn't make it the best ever. Bro, use Huawei, I bet you're gonna love life. Talking from experience.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Leah1234: 5:45pm On Apr 15, 2018
I honestly think this is the best phone in the world right now, beautiful, powerful and has an outstanding camera.
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Phantom2(m): 9:02am On Apr 16, 2018
all this tory too much, all greenhulk is trying to say is if you had enough money to buy a german car, you'd rather get a BMW or a Benz, not an Opel of the same price!!! not necessarily because they are better brands.

1 Like

Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
Phantom2:
all this tory too much, all greenhulk is trying to say is if you had enough money to buy a german car, you'd rather get a BMW or a Benz, not an Opel of the same price!!! not necessarily because they are better brands.
we all know what he is talking about. But this time around its different because huawei wei is also a classic company too. So it depends on preference now not name anymore. Hope u grab?
Re: My Dream Phone Has Finally Come To Life, unveiling the best camera smartphone by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
getting phone is 2weeks. Can't wait for a review. Omg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’ve Bought Huawei Nova 3i, This 2019, I Must Blow! / 6gb ram 64gb weeks Tecno Camon 12pro For Sale 30k / MTN Introduces New Cheap Data Plans For 2020, Partners With Opera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.