Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) (49097 Views)

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. / Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding / Daughter And Mother Die While Travelling To Prepare For Her Wedding. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by introvertedsoul: 1:09pm On Apr 14, 2018
"
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by introvertedsoul: 1:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
"FATHER CONSOLES HER DAUGHTER"
The father na woman?
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
anowrite:
Amina Gambo Muazu is seen being consoled by her father as she cries during her wedding ceremony held at the weekend in Abuja.

[b]Source:[/b]https://www.gistrealm.com/see-the-heartwarming-moment-other-consoles-her-daughter-as-she-cries-at-her-wedding/

Daughter- I wanted to marry Abraham, that Christian boy I always loved right from secondary school

Father-Don't cry, look on d bright side, u will soon be d senior wife after he marries 3 more
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Very beautiful virgin. grin grin grin grin grin
Who tell u say she be virgin?

If u see what these Hausa virgin bitches do in Abuja for instance, u will go and marry from Angola

Is it codeine, postinor, weed, shisha, u name it

Weeks to their wedding, expensive therapists and doctors attend to them to get rid of traces of narcotics and shitty substances.......smh

2 Likes

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Orpe7(m): 1:16pm On Apr 14, 2018
Prick d girl don dey enjoy before.
No marry na! Stay ur papa house. Rubbish!
Like say na suffer u wan gp suffer
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by jaxxy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 14, 2018
Daddy's little gal. Nice
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
grin grin grin..... The Father is a MOTHER grin grin grin
Fuckgodndjesus:
Father consoles "her daughter" what kind of English is this?
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by mechanics(m): 1:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
Eyah, I feel for her, she will miss her family to a new family, it won't be that easy to cope but with God on her side, she will cope with the challenges of her new family.
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by chris31(m): 1:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
This moment can happen to anybody if the relationship between both of u are closed
I can remember years back when i cried like a child when my sister got married
Her husband had to come to console me & made so promises to me before i calm down
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by okerekeikpo: 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
If u see this olosho for night she go turn to harmatan but she is here shedding crocodile tears, this kind people can swallow dick ehn

1 Like

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by grandstar(m): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
She is just a baby and badly still craves the security and love of her father's house. I doubt she's more than 21.

I feel women should wait till their 25yrs at least before they settle down

1 Like

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by IME1: 2:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
Tears of joy
Nothing more
I dey wedding now sef, definitely observe the papa and mama grin cool
Hml

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by skales67(m): 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
Anything for the camera!

I don't understand the stupidity of this nonsense most ladies do when getting married. It seem it is the trend now. To cry during your wedding and have your father wipe the tears.
B*tch, if you want to continue staying with your father, call off the damn wedding! Nansense!!
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by sapeleboi(m): 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2018
this touching embarassed
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Buffalo2(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mtchwwwwwwwwwwwwww........
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Ebukamath(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
and how is that my business? They are rich and i am still looking for a way to make money.
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by magiki(m): 3:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Both of them fit dey f^ck each other and we nor know.

Why crying for her father, why not mother?
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by jaszplus12(m): 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Father and first daughter relationship is great, beyond words.

I have a daughter and from the bond I have developed with her, crying on her wedding day is inevitable.

You won't understand if you are not a committed father.
honestly that's my greatest dread! my daughter and I are like glue! bound from day one... I jus keep dreaming of the day she will be starting her own home....I'm already seeing the day!! oh Lord! help us to guide them safely into blissful married life!
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by BadBradley: 3:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
"father consoles HER daughter" shocked

Seun, your mods are so obsessed with banning they forgot the simple task of making a forum run smoothly.

1 Like

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Honestagbons(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
Waitn she dey cry for?she wan married her papa,for her to dey happy say,she wan become woman,to see her own children's
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Deji63: 3:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
Can't wait for this day for my daughter who is now 19. Lovely.
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by othenok(f): 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
anowrite:
Amina Gambo Muazu is seen being consoled by her father as she cries during her wedding ceremony held at the weekend in Abuja.

[b]Source:[/b]https://www.gistrealm.com/see-the-heartwarming-moment-other-consoles-her-daughter-as-she-cries-at-her-wedding/

This brings back memories. Cried like this after my Trad wedding when my boxes were being loaded into hubby's car. My Dad cried along with me.

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by gwama: 4:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
This often conceals incestuous relationships cool cool
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by bannykel: 4:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Father and first daughter relationship is great, beyond words.

I have a daughter and from the bond I have developed with her, crying on her wedding day is inevitable.

You won't understand if you are not a committed father.
yes o my bro, de bond BTW father and daughter, no one can understand just like de bond BTW mother and son
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Sterope(f): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2018
Only a bastard would not know a norm. Yoruba call it ekun iyawo. For some cultures it is expected that the wife should cry on her wedding day.

If you haven't cursed your grandma to death, why don't you ask her about it?

skales67:
Anything for the camera!

I don't understand the stupidity of this nonsense most ladies do when getting married. It seem it is the trend now. To cry during your wedding and have your father wipe the tears.
B*tch, if you want to continue staying with your father, call off the damn wedding! Nansense!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by SamySamy123: 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
Is she a baby? She never see any thing. Until she goes into marriage....
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by mistyebby(f): 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
Fathers and daughters smiley

I love my dad so much, though I've never told him before except through messages. I just hope I summon the courage someday, soon. smiley

1 Like

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by Sniper4real(m): 4:32pm On Apr 14, 2018
and so what?
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by mistyebby(f): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2018
[quote author=Honestagbons post=66706926]Waitn she dey cry for?she wan married her papa,for her to dey happy say,she wan become woman,to see her own children's[/quote

Why won't she, she will miss all the unconditional care and love.

My prayer , Lord Jesus, let my future husband be as doting as my dad. Amen.
Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by skales67(m): 4:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
Sterope:
Only a bastard would not know a norm. Yoruba call it ekun iyawo. For some cultures it is expected that the wife should cry on her wedding day.

If you haven't cursed your grandma to death, why don't you ask her about it?

Oh really? How do you expect me to take the culture of a tribe that believes eating a particular specie of yam harnesses the conceivability of twins?

As for my grandma, she passed on peacefully in 1996 from complications of diabetes. I was a teenager then. I am not like you who probably beat your grandma to death on suspicion of witchcraft. Stop acting like a drunk!

1 Like

Re: See Heartwarming Moment Father Consoles His Daughter During Her Wedding (photo) by kilokeys(m): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2018
Like Chai... I know he is big. Bear with him. Ur momma faced the same thing.. You'll get used to it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Caught My Wife In Bed With Her ‘brother’, Hubby Tells Court / Share your experience about this torch light (Pix) / Did You Do This? (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.