Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys (2024 Views)

Ganiyat Tijani-Adenle: My Experience In Office Of UNILAG Professor, Lai Olurode / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) / Nude Photos Of UNILAG English Professor Who Molests Female Students Leaked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by RoyalPhoenix(m): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
I heard if you have a good GP unilag will be paying you 50k, I wanna know if this is true and is the money given monthly or once a year?
What other benefits does high GP students enjoy?
Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by IdeyFindWife: 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
If that's not super story, it's a dammed good incentive

1 Like

Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by RoyalPhoenix(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
If that's not super story, it's a dammed good incentive
seriously
Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by davbravo(m): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
RoyalPhoenix:
I heard if you have a good GP unilag will be paying you 50k, I wanna know if this is true and is the money given monthly or once a year?
Yeah, it's true. For first class students though and it's for every session provided the person's CGPA as at the end of that session is 4.5 and above..... they also give student leaders, disabled students and sportsmen/women,etc
Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by ambassadorgozie(m): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
davbravo:
Yeah, it's true. For first class students though and it's for every session provided the person's CGPA as at the end of that session is 4.5 and above..... they also give student leaders, disabled students and sportsmen/women,etc

Wot of postgraduate students?
Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by RoyalPhoenix(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
davbravo:
wait wen you say student leaders who are those?
Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by olusledge: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
lies.they only give you an option of work study where you may choose to work in the school ..maybe in the medical unit by assisting in sorting out drugs or teaching those with lower gp

3 Likes

Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by RoyalPhoenix(m): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2018
olusledge:
lies.they only give you an option of work study where you may choose to work in the school ..maybe in the medical unit by assisting in sorting out drugs or teaching those with lower gp
so you're saying there's no 50k?
Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by Twizzy30(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
There is a grant 50k for first class students every session
Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by Twizzy30(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
olusledge:
They allow you do this maybe you need financial assistance to pay your school fees
Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by olusledge: 12:44am On Apr 15, 2018
Twizzy30:
They allow you do this maybe you need financial assistance to pay your school fees
no it's a program and it's open to everyone above 3.00

1 Like

Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by olusledge: 12:44am On Apr 15, 2018
RoyalPhoenix:
yes man

1 Like

Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by davbravo(m): 4:10am On Apr 15, 2018
olusledge:
pls , don't disprove what you're not sure of.... i'm a student of UNILAG so I know what I'm saying
Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by davbravo(m): 4:14am On Apr 15, 2018
RoyalPhoenix:
Dont mind the guy. all what I said is true cos I was one of the beneficiaries 2 sessions ago. Another is even due for last session which they'll pay soon.
Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by davbravo(m): 4:19am On Apr 15, 2018
This is all the proof you need below....

Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by RoyalPhoenix(m): 7:46am On Apr 15, 2018
Wow unilag is really trying ooo. This is really inspiring
Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by RoyalPhoenix(m): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2018
But how do they determine indigents
Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by davbravo(m): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2018
RoyalPhoenix:
But how do they determine indigents
I don't really know. But I can remember 2 students were picked from my class
Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by olusledge: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2018
davbravo:
pls , don't disprove what you're not sure of.... i'm a student of UNILAG so I know what I'm saying
am a student too
Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by davbravo(m): 9:31am On Apr 15, 2018
olusledge:
am a student too
Then it seems you're ignorant of this fact
Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by olusledge: 9:45am On Apr 15, 2018
davbravo:
Then it seems you're ignorant of this fact
okay
Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2018
There's 50k for every scholar. In any session if your CGPA gets up to 4.5 u get 50k
Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by Esdb3: 12:03am On Jan 28, 2019
davbravo:
Unilorin pays 90
Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by Esdb3: 12:04am On Jan 28, 2019
Ggg
Re: Students Of Unilag I've Got A Question For You Guys by tobby98: 1:30am On Jan 28, 2019
RoyalPhoenix:
Yep I am a student and this is damn true but be ready to pay the price o. u would meet Frustrating lecturers that will make you nearly jump inside lagoon. but blessed are those who prepare ahead of time

(1) (Reply)

My First Math 111 Class. And It Confusing I Need Help / Universities Reopening: Here Is Why FG Is Delaying Private Schools / When Is The Post Jamb Exam 2008 2009 Session For Unilag Coming Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.