Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) (56788 Views)

I Saw A Dead Family Friend Two Years Later / Meet The Mexican Man Who Was Born With 2 Heads, See His Photos / After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by blacq2009(m): 8:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
Mekanus:
God that couldn't keep the baby alive will now comfort her?
You should have died in infancy just like this boy. Such a pity.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by blacq2009(m): 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
Opened to read nwaamaikpe's comment.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by IkemChris(m): 8:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hmmm Internet and Social media have made many mad. For God sake what is this kwanu?

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by CDCEO001: 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
She can take as many picture as she want for herself and family, but posting that dead baby online is a big no for me. And why is she asking money for funeral though? Looks somehow, what's she going to spend to bury a stillborn?
Nevertheless, is sad to lose a baby after carrying the pregnancy for 9 month. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by ufuosman(m): 9:05pm On Apr 14, 2018
Very painful
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by laraemi(f): 9:20pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ritaze12:
This is a very disturbing. Using your dead baby to gain social media attention is sick. This woman isn't well in the head.
it is not easy my sister, I pray it will not happen to you.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Mekanus(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
blacq2009:

You should have died in infancy just like this boy. Such a pity.
Fu^ck off my mention you dumb ass religitard.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by BlackOnassis(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
Some ppl need to log off. Not everything is meant for SM.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by Rubberbabe(f): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
God will comfort u..so sad!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by PierreDeFermath(m): 12:24am On Apr 15, 2018
safarigirl:
She's sick.

Which money does she want people to send her to bury a stillbirth?

She does not need any money, she should go to any provision shop, get a carton, put the baby inside and bury him in the ground.

Na God know why he no give her pikin, even in his death, they want to turn it to money-making venture. Let me just say she's going through Post-partum stress disorder, that is why her mental faculties are unsound.

She'll be fine
na woman be woman enemy. You're very very wicked. So,this is all you could say upon all the pain she's going through? everybody have their own way of burying loved ones. I'm a Muslim and extravagant burial isn't allowed In Islam but if her faith supports her to do so,I see no reason she shouldn't honor her child the way she feels she can
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by sprints1: 12:31am On Apr 15, 2018
RIP to the kid...still birth not a new thing, the baby couldn't survive in that environment it happens...this ain't got nothing to with God...God didn't make the child die...the child couldn't just survive...life is all bout survival... u live each day know that u have crossed a milestone... don't forget life is unfair....there is always a way out... that's survival...don't be discouraged u can try again...
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by safarigirl(f): 1:31am On Apr 15, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
na woman be woman enemy. You're very very wicked. So,this is all you could say upon all the pain she's going through? everybody have their own way of burying loved ones. I'm a Muslim and extravagant burial isn't allowed In Islam but if her faith supports her to do so,I see no reason she shouldn't honor her child the way she feels she can
there is no religion in this world that subscribes to extravagant burials for a still birth.

Even the Igbo people you lot like to use as examples, don't do extravagant burials for babies. They put them in a carton and put them in the ground.

Basic black man sense, bringing everything down to faith and religion. Who mentioned faith here? Pesin wey dey abroad wey fit be atheist sef, you dey yarn faith

Abeg dress

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by blacq2009(m): 7:36am On Apr 15, 2018
Mekanus:
Fu^ck off my mention you dumb ass religitard.
Like I said, you should have come to this world a stillbirth. Sorry.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by revolt(m): 8:27am On Apr 15, 2018
My condolence tho wasn't necessary ....moreover that boy just got saved from growing up in this hell hole.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by wisdomnite(m): 9:07am On Apr 15, 2018
The Almighty God shall console you and give you a gift that you'll not have room to contain it in Jesus Name. May the Almighty God also forgive us our sins.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To A Dead Baby, Shares His Photos Online To Grieve (graphic) by cooltola(m): 9:39am On Apr 15, 2018
Rest to peace to the little baby. But also rest in peace to privacy. Privacy will be missed by minding your own business, common sense Privacy was once killed by popularity of social media

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Nigeria: What If Your Wife SLAPS Your Mum? / Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.