Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,770 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

I Think A Mod Is In An Amorous Relationship With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think A Mod Is In An Amorous Relationship With (902 Views)

Lalasticlal Is No Longer A Mod? / If You Were A Mod, How Would You React To This / Look At Mynd44 When He Wasn't A Mod Yet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think A Mod Is In An Amorous Relationship With by Jamie90(m): 2:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
I said an obvious truth about that barbecue seller, and a mod who considered it an insult banned my main account.

I don't trust those mods.
Re: I Think A Mod Is In An Amorous Relationship With by Obainoneandonly(m): 3:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
who is d barbeque seller
Re: I Think A Mod Is In An Amorous Relationship With by Jamie90(m): 5:35pm On Apr 14, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
who is d barbeque seller

Re: I Think A Mod Is In An Amorous Relationship With by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:40pm On Apr 14, 2018
Jamie90:

oops, DAT girl.you are way off your lane.say a word against her,d next tin is ban.next time if you want to hit at her do it indirectly
Re: I Think A Mod Is In An Amorous Relationship With by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
oops, DAT girl.you are way off your lane.say a word against her,d next tin is ban.next time if you want to hit at her do it indirectly
Story... indirectly? That's being fake bra
Re: I Think A Mod Is In An Amorous Relationship With by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
Wow!
This is new and news to us!
Mr Jamie90, what was it that you actually said about MannaBarbecueGrills, and on what topic of discussion?
We guessed we missed that.

Btw, we do get banned once in a while also.
We are very sorry about any discomfort the mod might have caused you.
Some of them aren't our friends also!!

We make love @, not war!
God bless Nigeria!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think A Mod Is In An Amorous Relationship With by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
This is highly interesting!!!
Re: I Think A Mod Is In An Amorous Relationship With by BabaRamota1980: 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
Jamie90:
I said an obvious truth about that barbecue seller, and a mod who considered it an insult banned my main account.

I don't trust those mods.

Oh, you just found out? They always get upset when you go near their girls, whether praising or insulting her.

3 Likes

Re: I Think A Mod Is In An Amorous Relationship With by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
post=66712367:
This is highly interesting!!!
indeed
Re: I Think A Mod Is In An Amorous Relationship With by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:29pm On Apr 14, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Oh, you just found out? They always get upset when you go near their girls, whether praising or insulting her.
Girls?!
This is also 'highly' interesting!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Wives More Productive Than Their Husbands These Days? / Former Keke Napep Driver Who Met His Wife On Duty Marries In Style (photos) / Lady Narrates How Her Dad, Uncle & His Friend Raped Her Over Lesbianism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.