Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

"Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze (19782 Views)

Photos: The Grave Of Abba Kyari At Gudu Cemetery / Biafra Is A Fraud. It Was In The Mortuary, Now In The Cemetry.- An Igbo Monarch / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by PFRB: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
Deadlytruth:

When we talk of majority in the SS then the Ijaws are the single largest tribe in the region and not the Igboids. They have very heavy presence in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta i.e. three states unlike the Igboids whose heavy presence are just in Delta and Rivers i.e. two states. Please recall that Even in Delta State the Ikas particularly don't accept they are Igbos.

Ijaw is a minority in Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by bibe(m): 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Deadlytruth:

When we talk of majority in the SS then the Ijaws are the single largest tribe in the region and not the Igboids. They have very heavy presence in Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta i.e. three states unlike the Igboids whose heavy presence are just in Delta and Rivers i.e. two states. Please recall that Even in Delta State the Ikas particularly don't accept they are Igbos.

No the Ijaws aren't, however they are well spread just like the Igbo. They are among the majority but they are not the majority.

The population of ijaws even in Bayelsa (which is primarily ijaw) is just about the same as the Aniomas, not to mention the other igbo and Igboid groups in the rest of SS. In Rivers they aren't a majority (The ndoki and Ikwerre are). They aren't as well represented in Akwa Cross as the Igbo/igboid groups either.

Lastly you keep misinterpreting me, I said the Igbo are among the majority in the SS, I never said they are the majority.
Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by Roger3D(m): 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
emmysoftyou:
what do you mean by the greatest mistake? People like you talk as if you drank too much ogogoro.
Ojukwu came back and accepted Nigeria as a nationality or do you think it's easy to fight Yoruba, Hausa, tiv, idoma, ijaw, ogoni, Fulani, Niger Republic, UK, Chad with few biafran soldiers? And they sustained the war for good three years?

Do you know how many construction and technology that took place during the war?
That man deserves more than a state burial. What is state burial, it's rubbish.
We deserve something more than that.. So if you re so pained..
Go and quench.. We don't need it
State burial for a rebel warlord who sent his soldiers to kill thousands of Nigerians abi? Count yourselves lucky he died during the Jonathan administration because as far as the rest of us are concerned, he deserves nothing from a country he took up arms against
Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by Sagay212: 7:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
afonja ewedu gulping saboteur....kikikikikkiki

Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by bibe(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
Deadlytruth:

The issue of the Ika is a discussion for another day.
I'm not here to debate who is or who isn't the largest tribe in SS by population, my assertion is that the Igbo remains among the majority ethnicity in the SS.
Re: "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Adamu Illegally Raised Millions For Construction Of Training School - SR / Anambra Airport: Obiano Takes Ohaneze Executives On Tour Of Project / We Will Comply, We Are On Same Page – Oyo Govt Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.