Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Actress Dayo Amusa Loses Dad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Dayo Amusa Loses Dad (23329 Views)

Marriage For Me Isn’t A Do Or Die Affair –actress Dayo Amusa / Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking / Dayo Amusa - Why Women Like Me Attract Cheating Partners "PICTURES" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actress Dayo Amusa Loses Dad by Bonjoro: 10:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
This babe sabi shoot gun sha, she don murder queen language shocked
Re: Actress Dayo Amusa Loses Dad by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 14, 2018
Huncle Say Make English Follow Hin Papa Die, RIP to the old man sha
Re: Actress Dayo Amusa Loses Dad by seunak2016: 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2018
next time devalue your item when sending it but make it reasonable so they won't know. I got item with them too and same problem, asking me to pay 31,200 for iPhone 6 as custom fee
jaid23:
RIP TO UR PAPA...

++++++++++++++++++
Pls, i dnt av d intention of derailing this thread..i just need clarifications on how DHL and customs works? I av a parcel with them come in from China, now i checkedy tracking and it said customs status update ... That dey will contcct me in paying d custom duties..My thought initially was you dont pay any fee while using DHL as a courier..

Now im confused.. Cos i read online that u will be charged about 30% of d total cost of ur packagge, (which cost $650)

Pls, anyone knows how dis things work should pls mention me in quote.. Cos me no get any money to pay these guys ooo.

Plx help a bro..
Re: Actress Dayo Amusa Loses Dad by Kpalobi(m): 10:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
why her nose dirty na�
Re: Actress Dayo Amusa Loses Dad by ncoolsome(m): 1:04am On Apr 15, 2018
Wow I use to know this baba,we called him engineer,I lived in the palace compound back in my unilag days...if u lived in abule oja which is a stone throw from unilag,u wld know him...may his soul rest in peace
Re: Actress Dayo Amusa Loses Dad by jaid23: 1:18am On Apr 15, 2018
seunak2016:
next time devalue your item when sending it but make it reasonable so they won't know. I got item with them too and same problem, asking me to pay 31,200 for iPhone 6 as custom fee

Waooo cry thats crazy.... Thanks anyways bro
Re: Actress Dayo Amusa Loses Dad by jaid23: 2:50am On Apr 15, 2018
seunak2016:

Moreso, did you pay the fee, if yes how did you go about paying and do u still av to wait for dhl to deliver to ur home or u collected ur package at the poit of payment?

Sorry for my too many questions.
Re: Actress Dayo Amusa Loses Dad by Larrykaysail(m): 3:57am On Apr 15, 2018
Meloshi:
you are such an idiot
you are such an idiot Meloshi , i wonder why you call the guy idiot
Re: Actress Dayo Amusa Loses Dad by seunak2016: 7:25am On Apr 15, 2018
jaid23:

Moreso, did you pay the fee, if yes how did you go about paying and do u still av to wait for dhl to deliver to ur home or u collected ur package at the poit of payment?

Sorry for my too many questions.
the item is still with them, don't have their time now but will collect it soon. they suppose call you and forward invoice to your email provide by you on how to make payment. you can still call them for invoice and procedures on how to make the payment. you send the payment to them and they will release your item to final destination
Re: Actress Dayo Amusa Loses Dad by jaid23: 7:49am On Apr 15, 2018
seunak2016:
the item is still with them, don't have their time now but will collect it soon. they suppose call you and forward invoice to your email provide by you on how to make payment. you can still call them for invoice and procedures on how to make the payment. you send the payment to them and they will release your item to final destination
okay thanks.. I would get DHL customer service num to call dem.
Re: Actress Dayo Amusa Loses Dad by sojikul(m): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2018
Nollywood: Dayo Amusa, Desmond Elliot,Toyin Aimakhu ...
https://www.360nobs.com › 2013/10 › n...
Re: Actress Dayo Amusa Loses Dad by sojikul(m): 8:32am On Apr 15, 2018
Unforgivable: Mike Enzuruonye & Desmond Elliot Star In New ...
https://naijagists.com › unforgivable-mik...

16 Jun 2013 · June 16, 2013 - Unforgivable: Mike Enzuruonye & Desmond Elliot Star In ... Movie By Dayo Amusa (Trailer) It is nice to know that ...
Re: Actress Dayo Amusa Loses Dad by sojikul(m): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2018
She have a movie title unforgiving with Mike Enzuruonye & Desmond Elliot the movie was premiered in silver bird cenima in 2013.
Re: Actress Dayo Amusa Loses Dad by topson11: 10:26am On Apr 15, 2018
May he soul RIP
Re: Actress Dayo Amusa Loses Dad by shyanaa: 7:38pm On May 23, 2018
Sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Go Dye: "Nigerian Workers Are The Most Used In The World" / Toke Makinwa, Richard Mofe-Damijo, Omoni Oboli Spotted Together (Picture) / Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.