Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander (42159 Views)

Emma, Orphan Selling Pure Water At Night (Photos) / Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja / Policeman Kills Boy Selling Pure Water In Port-Harcourt (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by mikolo4us: 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
Buhari is the cause
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Youngsage: 4:25pm On Apr 15, 2018
CandidNotes:
The third picture where he is sleeping, just got me crying ���

Same here...

So sad cry cry

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by khalidx: 5:35pm On Apr 15, 2018
koolcat:
Are primary/secondary schools not on vacation
Do u prefer he stays ahom doing nothing
*THATS HOW U GUYZ BLOW STORIES OUT OF PROPORTION*
will he die if he goes to extra lessons??
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by khalidx: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2018
gbosaa:

Thanks for posting this...

You saw him, tears rolled down your cheeks, then you disappeared and left the responsibility to some else to help...

What kind of help?
That boy shouldn’t be there in the first place. You should’ve alerted the University security because that boy was probably left there by an adult who couldn’t even provide a comfortable seat for him. Go back there and ask about his mother.

We need to stop hoping, wishing and praying and act more.

do u expect me to tell u what I did for him??
Stop judging please
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by khalidx: 5:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
Shobizz:
The Pix look Photoshoped

that place is uniabuja PERMANENT site tetfund building beside Etf
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by khalidx: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
Tochyodiks:
Op what sort of China phone are you using.. Borrow better phone snap this pic lemme see the boy wella, by the ways how do I send money to help this boy, I want to send 50k
the quality was reduced by the site

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by sapeleboi(m): 6:00pm On Apr 15, 2018
hustle when you young so that when you grow old you will not depart from it
cool
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by khalidx: 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2018
sassysure:
Don't pity him. There are thousands of them like that littered in the north. When u tell the parents to do family planning,no. Go to school,no. Na to start breeding like rabbit at a tender age. Tomorrow I will become a good samarithan cos I saw a small kid. That kid will grow up and continue like his parents. Members of boko haram . At the end of the day, they are the tools northern politicians use to checkmate the south.

A 3 yrs old can join him to hawk. None of my biz. Mtcheww.
must u bring tribalism in everything
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
khalidx:
Will u take sit somewhere. Mtcheew
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by khalidx: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
sassysure:

Will u take sit somewhere. Mtcheew
please be serious for once in your life
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by frankosivue(m): 6:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
Deseo:

I hope this is a joke.
I hope it's an exaggeration.

I don't want to believe it.

No cry
it is quite true... When i was at Bauchi university for my UTME, most of the hawkers are underage kids.
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by ikbnice(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
CandidNotes:
my eyes watered too.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by bewla(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
frankosivue:
Haa! I hope someone helps the boy.
hope some one do um
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by alezzy13: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
khalidx:

What are you yapping about? What the poster said I'd d truth. Such is very rampant in north.

Despite d fact family planning services are FREE in almost all clinics, these useless things called parents (harsh but true) just keep on churning out those precious children like unhinged rabbits and then wait for someone else to take up d responsibility.
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by mikolo80: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
who hol you
frankosivue:
Haa! I hope someone helps the boy.
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by mikolo80: 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
crocodile tears
shishi u no o do
Quelme:
This is bad...
This is bad....
Now I am mad.....
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by mikolo80: 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
jerryunit48:
This is what poverty has caused, this child should have been in primary school/nursery school now but he is here selling pure water . May God help him
not poverty but irresponsible parents
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by mikolo80: 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
you do
Holywizard:
If only I have money to assist people of this nation.
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by mikolo80: 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
who ur crying epp
CandidNotes:
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by mikolo80: 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
oya ga an hol his parents na
ekmike:
This is child abuse nah. Why bring an innocent child into this world to suffer when you are not prepared to provide for him.
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by mikolo80: 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nedfed:
And the school authority allow this?
they shud send him home to hunger abi

This is too bad mehnnnn

starvation nko

Wish I cud help the boy with scholarship

roof
feeding nko
and will you feed his parents for 16 years
and will you find job for him after the scholarship

Who knows his address please?
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by khalidx: 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
alezzy13:

What are you yapping about? What the poster said I'd d truth. Such is very rampant in north.

Despite d fact family planning services are FREE in almost all clinics, these useless things called parents (harsh but true) just keep on churning out those precious children like unhinged rabbits and then wait for someone else to take up d responsibility.
for the sake of clarity the said boy is not from the north side rather he is a Christian from the east u can see a rosary on his neck
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by mikolo80: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
who compassion epp
SoapQueen:

Haba! Have you no compassion? Can't you see the boy dozed off? Why am I even replying you?

Have a happy Sunday.
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by mikolo80: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
emmiem:
nawaoooh....
may God see us through in this country

meanwhile you refuse to lift a finger to change things
go read your bible
God will never do more than 99%
the rest is up to you
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by AiiVee(m): 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
this are the typo stuffs that should go viral for proper help and elevation...lets wait and see
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by frankosivue(m): 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
mikolo80:
who hol you
i may not have the means to help him, but i know someone can, and would help him. Nevertheless, i will render the little help i can to people.
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Holywizard: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2018
I'm not
mikolo80:
you do
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by mikolo80: 8:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
frankosivue:
i may not have the means to help him, but i know someone can, and would help him. Nevertheless, i will render the little help i can to people.
yes you do
that is all anyone can ask of you

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by cicikhemy(f): 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
God please Poverty is a sin.....Help me out
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Dreaymil: 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
You people will just be blaming Apc for the the economy. what role are you taking on your path to help the economy? I feel we should stop all this habits of blaming the government for Every damn problem, when we ourselves are not playing vital roles in helping the economy.
GraGra247:
APC sponsored failure of Nigerian economy in full display. Just a minute tiny bit of it and y'all are whining.

After they'll claim inflation has been wiped and Nigerians are feeding fat.
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by GraGra247(m): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
Dreaymil:
You people will just be blaming Apc for the the economy. what role are you taking on your path to help the economy? I feel we should stop all this habits of blaming the government for Every damn problem, when we ourselves are not playing vital roles in helping the economy.

So you expect the citizens to solve the country's problem when a govt. is elected to solve it. Same citizens that pay their taxes and bills and duties that all go straight to the government coffers and looted by corrupt politicians.

You must be joking
Re: Little Boy Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja Spotted By Nairalander by Dreaymil: 10:59pm On Apr 15, 2018
Take it or leave it, the Government can't solve everyone's problem. The question is what are you doing to help the economy and the government? And mind you I wasn't referring referring to paying tax to help the government. You what are you doing to help the needy around? The government is not God, so he can't do everything. We as the citizens have to support the government by helping ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Lagos Beautician Beats Maid To Death / 7 Of The Largest Cash Bust, Seizures In History(Photos) / EFCC Arrests 34 Yahoo Boys In Owo, Ondo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.