Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Solar And Electricity Inverter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Solar And Electricity Inverter (509 Views)

Which Part Of Ajah (lagos Island) Has Good Electricity / Pls Which Area In Ibadan Has Stable And Constant Electricity? / Prepaid Electricity Meter: So Person Cannot Cook In Peace With Electric Cooker? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar And Electricity Inverter by temisilva(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hello nlanders, please am in need of an inverter that is powered by solar and electricity which can be used to supply domestic appliances like 32" tv, decoder, laptop, bulbs and a standing fan. I know of mtn lumous inverter but its only 60W with solar ONLY and the payment term is too long. I would appreciate if anyone can suggest one of 500W - 1KVA that uses solar and electricity that is affordable and with a flexible payment plan say within a year. Thanks.
Re: Solar And Electricity Inverter by OriginalKogiboy(m): 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
also intrested. mtn 20k with #4500 montly for 5years is to high and long.
Re: Solar And Electricity Inverter by temisilva(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
OriginalKogiboy:
also intrested. mtn 20k with #4500 montly for 5years is to high and long.
Cant think otherwise...
Re: Solar And Electricity Inverter by Jimbadly: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2018
Try the technology section.
Re: Solar And Electricity Inverter by DUNKA(m): 9:56am On Apr 15, 2018
temisilva:
Hello nlanders, please am in need of an inverter that is powered by solar and electricity which can be used to supply domestic appliances like 32" tv, decoder, laptop, bulbs and a standing fan. I know of mtn lumous inverter but its only 60W with solar ONLY and the payment term is too long. I would appreciate if anyone can suggest one of 500W - 1KVA that uses solar and electricity that is affordable and with a flexible payment plan say within a year. Thanks.
Go to this page you will be guided accordingly
https://www.nairaland.com/390522/solar-energy-complement-fta
Re: Solar And Electricity Inverter by temisilva(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
DUNKA:
Go to this page you will be guided accordingly
https://www.nairaland.com/390522/solar-energy-complement-fta
Thanks bro bt the page seem to have more of engineers and their operations than sales of inverters? Thanks anyways

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips Your Mom Never Told You About Marriage / The Strength Of The Canadian Passport / How Can I Have Nice Feet? And Fix My Flat Feet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.