Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Vast Of Bracket Music Group Throws Birthday Party For Girlfriend In London. PICS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vast Of Bracket Music Group Throws Birthday Party For Girlfriend In London. PICS (1258 Views)

Vast Of Bracket, Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos) / Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos / Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vast Of Bracket Music Group Throws Birthday Party For Girlfriend In London. PICS by Gistformant: 5:28am On Apr 15, 2018
GistMore.com

Nigerian singer Vast, who is a member of the popular music group, Bracket, has thrown a surprise birthday party for his girlfriend in London, United Kingdom.

The lady identified as Jennifer Oguzie was left in total amazement as she had no idea her boyfriend was in London on her birthday, which they happen to share.

Vast whose real names are Nwachukwu Ozioko, flew in to London to surprise her on the special day.

According to the excited lady, they had been talking about celebrating their special days together before he made it come through this time in London.

Below is what Jennifer, who is the special adviser on Diaspora to Senator Ben Uwajumogu of Imo state shared online.

About Last night . Sharing one of the most important dates in my life with someone very special to me Vastbracket Nwachukwu Ozioko was absolutely amazing . Both of us share the same April 10th and for years we have talked about what it would be like celebrating our special day together .

This was never planned as I had no idea he was in London and spontaneously we decided with 280 Degree Bar & Restaurant to make it happen . Thanks to everyone who showed up in quite a shot notice , as in hours . To you Vast , you are just so pure and cheerful . You made this years birthday more memorable than ever . I Love you Babe…

Vast who is a Cancer survivor, is considered a lucky person, as many people didn’t expect him to survive the ordeal hen he was struck with cancer. He had a rare form of cancer, which was Cancer of the blood, otherwise called Lymphoma.

He had to be flown abroad for treatment, which surprisingly, he came out alive.

When he was asked about the disease, he simply said he did not understand himslef

“I had Lymphoma. It is a blood cancer. When I asked the doctor what could the cancer of the blood, he said, nobody knows the cause for now. According to him, it’s like a situation where a dark complexion couple making a baby and the baby turns out to be an albino and if you are asked to explain why, you cannot tell” He said.

See more photos; http://www.gistmore.com/vast-bracket-music-group-throws-birthday-party-girlfriend-london-photos

Re: Vast Of Bracket Music Group Throws Birthday Party For Girlfriend In London. PICS by Gistformant: 5:28am On Apr 15, 2018
Re: Vast Of Bracket Music Group Throws Birthday Party For Girlfriend In London. PICS by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:30am On Apr 15, 2018
Vast still get money to buy plane ticket? shocked
See security cam in the second picture cheesy oyibo no wan here say "what happened"
Re: Vast Of Bracket Music Group Throws Birthday Party For Girlfriend In London. PICS by Tezboi(m): 5:52am On Apr 15, 2018
Won ti expire bi pali condom

Even *yoriyori* can't give u a *happy day*

Na who knw, knw

Bt dat babe teeth ehn, her biting skill na Jackie Chan
Re: Vast Of Bracket Music Group Throws Birthday Party For Girlfriend In London. PICS by nzeobi(m): 5:58am On Apr 15, 2018
vast you look better on your skin cut than this one sided hair style.

anyway just hoping in the coming days you will be making headlines with good hit tracks and not birthdays
Re: Vast Of Bracket Music Group Throws Birthday Party For Girlfriend In London. PICS by fernandez1(m): 6:09am On Apr 15, 2018
Yori Yori things ...... We Thank God for you .
Re: Vast Of Bracket Music Group Throws Birthday Party For Girlfriend In London. PICS by Kobicove(m): 9:12am On Apr 15, 2018
He flew in unannounced to surprise his girlfriend on her birthday, she's not even his wife yet... undecided

Until you actually marry a lady she's not your 'property'

What if he got there and discovered that the lady also has another boyfriend who happens to be more serious about the relationship and is also present at the birthday party?
Re: Vast Of Bracket Music Group Throws Birthday Party For Girlfriend In London. PICS by Ayotolatalks: 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
UPDATE:
(@vastbracket) Vast’s ex girlfriend (Real name: Sofia Hernandez, @haydeesofi_ on Instagram) sends the following DM on Sunday morning:

“ Hey guys can I ask y’all something?
So me and @vastbracket were dating for 2 months, and before yesterday (Thursday, June 7th) he suddenly breaks up with me.. I didn’t get it, he would say really hurtful things like “I don’t want you nor this relationship anymore, I can’t handle it”, etc but then yesterday he called me and told me his ex (Umutoni, Rwandan lady) from London is pregnant by him and that he‘s getting back together with her to have a family together cause he still loves her and has feelings for her.. !? He also sent me another message today on DM before blocking me in there as well.. What would you guys do in that case.. ?? He even logged me out of his Instagram and blocked me on whatsapp, Instagram, literally everywhere he could.. I’m so confused tbh I don’t know what to think.. “

As she also sent some attachments, we could only post 4 of them.

What do you guys think?...

(1) (Reply)

Joyful Picture Of Akpororo, Wife And Twins / Wizkid Vibes Mayorkun New Music Posh / Photos Of Omotola Jolade and Sotayo gaga as they rock black gown at AMVCA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.