Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,998 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos (37963 Views)

Vast Of Bracket, Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos) / Flavour Reveals He Is Ready For Marriage As Smash Of Bracket Weds / Haydee Sofia Hernandez: Vast Of Bracket Cheated On Me - Latino Model Leaks Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by IssaGist: 7:49am On Jul 07, 2019
Smash of music group, Bracket, ties the knot with his Ivorian fiancée, Massy, held yesterday in Lagos.

Bracket are a Nigerian afropop and R&B music duo composed of Obumneme Ali a.k.a. "Smash" and Nwachukwu Ozioko a.k.a. "Vast". Bracket started as a three-man music group before a member called Bistop dropped out.

The duo are currently signed to Ape Planet and are best known for releasing hit singles like "Yori-Yori", "Happy Day" and "Ada Owerri" which received several positive reviews and airplay.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/smash-of-music-group-bracket-marries-his-ivorian-fiancee-photos

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by Blakjewelry(m): 7:58am On Jul 07, 2019
ok reassuring because my girl use style tall pass me and I dey look her with one kind eye

29 Likes

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by Mrop(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2019
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by piippa(m): 8:01am On Jul 07, 2019
Good.
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by LearnITsmash(m): 8:19am On Jul 07, 2019
And soon to be divorced, fear African ladies these days oo undecided

1 Like

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by GistTeller: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2019
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by 01mcfadden(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
LearnITsmash:
And soon to be divorced, fear African ladies these days oo undecided
Don't be bitter

14 Likes

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by yesloaded: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2019
It's time for me to go foreign land go marry grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by NeekolazWorld(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2019
French lady. Nice one
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by Pelxmiye(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Yori yori those days

13 Likes

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by sylve11: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Good luck on this journey called marriage..... cool
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by idowuswap: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
40 flat head to be killed in usa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by jayextra(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
HML Smash smiley

14 Likes

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by legitnow: 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
Dat girl must know how to smash his brains out.

I mean, with all the beautiful girls in Nigeria na Ivory Coast.
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by bizzibodi(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
What happens to igbo amaka na cry cry
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by Pelxmiye(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
Immediately I saw his the post.."yori yori " song was the first thing that came to mind...I miss secondary those days..with that song cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by Lovelife433(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
its beter to go out and marry than home olosho in disguise.

5 Likes

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by holllandis: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
I won't be surprised if he met her a virgin
Most of these Ivorians are virgins
My first gf was a virgin
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by idowuswap: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
idowuswap:
40 flat head to be killed in usa
chinedu eze caught in obadore under bridge for rituals.thank GOD he was killer
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by EmmyOD(m): 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
Congratulations to you Ezigbote nwa Nsukka Asadu Ideke Arumona. Ezechitoke Abiama mayi n g mmaji kwuru mmaji oooooo. Iseeeeee

4 Likes

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
CONGRAT TO HIM
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by cooldipo(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
Congratulations!

����
It's only in Nigeria you'll see couples in a G-wagon on their wedding day...then after that day...they'll be dragging seat with u in a keke .
Abeg nah wetin happen to d G-wagon?
������

He was my crush until he posted
"Only God Noise Tomorrow " instead of
"Only God Nose Tomorrow"
���

*Dear smokers,*
*The kidney you are*damaging with 20 naira cigarette,why not sell it and buy G-wagon.*

*Must u die poor?*
�����

Armpit u have not washed for like 3months and u will carry Holy bible put down ur armpit , do u want to suffocate the people of Israel������

Most of you don't know dat d first person to drink 'GAARI 'na Shehu Shagari ����������

The beads some girls have around their waist is stronger than the rope Judas used to hang himself ����

1 Like

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by Benekruku(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
See tall girl !

Chai!

Some men are just lucky!

Na dwarfs Just surround my destiny. Make I see this height by mistake, na altar straight up.

7 Likes

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by tfash96(m): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2019
yesloaded:
It's time for me to go foreign land go marry grin
na d way be dat o but no be African country kos Somalia too na foreign country.. But we go go Europe or Oceania
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by tfash96(m): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2019
holllandis:
I won't be surprised if he met her a virgin
Most of these Ivorians are virgins
My first gf was a virgin
are u for real

share me an Ivorian girl then just 1
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
Yes oh. Na foreign babe win am. Say no to entitlement mentality

1 Like

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by holllandis: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2019
tfash96:
are u for real

share me an Ivorian girl then just 1

I have been there before those girls are virgins even in their 20s

1 Like

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2019
Well, I wish him well
Check out the signature
Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by sisisioge: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Wow...I love tall people!

1 Like

Re: Smash Of Bracket And Massy Wedding Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Happy married life.

Yoyori all da way.........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Nigerian Men Are Impotent": Kemi Olunloyo Gets Epic Response (see Tweets) / Diamond Platnumz Is Reported Dead [FALSE] / Pictures From Anne Idibia's Bridal Shower In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.