Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,130 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Wife Throws Huge Wedding Ceremony For Husband As He Marries A Second Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Throws Huge Wedding Ceremony For Husband As He Marries A Second Wife (973 Views)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Throws Huge Wedding Ceremony For Husband As He Marries A Second Wife by WotzupNG: 7:36am On Apr 15, 2018
A report on social media has it that a wife has thrown a huge wedding ceremony for her husband as he got married to a new wife. The first wife has been hailed for her effort as she was also seen feeding the new wife at the ceremony.

Read the report below.

”The lady in red is an Iron lady kun san me ake nufi idan akace mace iron lady ce? Toh karshe kenan. Mijinta zai sake aure and she threw an entire event for him. Sources have said that he was in shock. Oga never esperret it. She even went ahead and fed the bride at the event. Gaskiya akwai mata yan aljanna. It must be hard knowing your husband the one you shared space with will be sharing your space with someone else but this iron lady put her big girl pants and supported him. I honestly don’t think I am that strong but then again bature yace you don’t know how strong you are until you are faced with a situation that brings out the strength in you.
Allah ya baki abunda kike nema duniya da lahira. Amarya ke kuma ki dukufar da kanki ki mata biyayya kin shigo gidan ta your work is to make sure you respect her ku hada kai kuyi ibada. Allah ya baku zaman lafiya. Ameen
PS: I said I wouldn’t post unti it’s absolutely necessary. This is absolutely necessary.
Question: Can you throw a party for your co wife to welcome her?”.

https://www.wotzup.ng/wedding-ceremony-husband-second-wife/

Re: Wife Throws Huge Wedding Ceremony For Husband As He Marries A Second Wife by WotzupNG: 7:37am On Apr 15, 2018
more

Re: Wife Throws Huge Wedding Ceremony For Husband As He Marries A Second Wife by NwaAmaikpe: 7:44am On Apr 15, 2018
shocked

This is an epitome of womanhood.
Imagine the peace the world will experience if more women were mature enough to appreciate that sidechicks and second wives are advantageous to them.

Imagine the 'wear-and-tear' the arrival of this second woman will save her.
Calculate the stress she'd be relieved of now.
Picture the excitement in her soul knowing she'd be sharing both responsibility and liabilities.

God bless all the liberal wives in the world.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Throws Huge Wedding Ceremony For Husband As He Marries A Second Wife by SUPERPACK: 7:58am On Apr 15, 2018
Sweet 3some loading, one on the man's face, and the other sucking his large dick, now that is called enjoyment.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Huge Wedding Ceremony For Husband As He Marries A Second Wife by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 15, 2018
Like if you are a wife that can do this grin grin grin
Re: Wife Throws Huge Wedding Ceremony For Husband As He Marries A Second Wife by decatalyst(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2018
SUPERPACK:
Sweet 3some loading, one on the man's face, and the other sucking his large dick, now that is called enjoyment.

Your mind is corruption!

2 Likes

Re: Wife Throws Huge Wedding Ceremony For Husband As He Marries A Second Wife by Uyiii: 8:18am On Apr 15, 2018
SUPERPACK:
complete it bro. in reference to your moniker, it should be called a SUPERPACKAGE enjoyment.
the enjoyment come with full subscriptioncheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Throws Huge Wedding Ceremony For Husband As He Marries A Second Wife by Uyiii: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2018
decatalyst:

Your mind is corruption!
in reference to your moniker, yours is a catalysed corruption.
As in, you're fantastically corruptcheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Throws Huge Wedding Ceremony For Husband As He Marries A Second Wife by decatalyst(m): 8:51am On Apr 15, 2018
Uyiii:

grin grin
Re: Wife Throws Huge Wedding Ceremony For Husband As He Marries A Second Wife by LifestyleTonite: 9:16am On Apr 15, 2018
Uyiii:

IN referrence to my own monika nko?

grin grin grin

lalasticlala
Re: Wife Throws Huge Wedding Ceremony For Husband As He Marries A Second Wife by Uyiii: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
IN referrence to my own monika nko?

grin grin grin

lalasticlala
in reference to your moniker, the Lifestyle of the couples will be every nite gang bangingcheesycheesy

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Throws Huge Wedding Ceremony For Husband As He Marries A Second Wife by Gloriagee(f): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2018
Reminds me of a Nollywood movie where the hubby and wifey sacrificed their son for a sacrifice and lied to their other kids that he was abroad schooling.

After some time the juju now requested for his wife behind the yeye wife's back. Somehow, she found out and now supported the husband by arranging for him to get a second wife who was now the sacrifice.

Since then I've viewed all 'well meaning' and 'supportive' women who are Happy bout their husband bringing in competitors for oga's time n affection as having a hidden agenda. #I'm not that gullible
Re: Wife Throws Huge Wedding Ceremony For Husband As He Marries A Second Wife by sisisioge: 11:44am On Apr 15, 2018
Asuali, I don't think the babe is well. She must be under the weather grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Throws Huge Wedding Ceremony For Husband As He Marries A Second Wife by Prognose: 12:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
Truth is, not every woman is against polygamy. Not every polygamous home is filled with fight.

I remember one alhaja who did something like this for her husband. Found out where his side chick of many years was living, went to the chicks house, and convinced her to be a second wife instead of all the sneaking around. It worked out perfectly.
Re: Wife Throws Huge Wedding Ceremony For Husband As He Marries A Second Wife by alBHAGDADI: 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
E no reach her belle.

lalasticlala
Re: Wife Throws Huge Wedding Ceremony For Husband As He Marries A Second Wife by Omojudy: 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
New wife is pregnant. Cheeks says it all.

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Remember This? (photo) / Family Vacation To Dubai / Get Your Quality Ankara Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.