Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Family Vacation To Dubai - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Vacation To Dubai (957 Views)

Cheapest Family Vacation To Casa Del Papa In Benin / "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says / Oversea Family Vacation Trips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Vacation To Dubai by baronchuks(m): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2019
Good morning naira lander...will just want to make a little enquiry from this forum...what will it cost to travel to Dubai with a family of 4...pls can I have a breakdown from the cost of flight,visa,hotel and others...thanks
Re: Family Vacation To Dubai by Johntemmy(m): 3:34pm On Oct 25, 2019
Dubai dey Sweet me.abi make I follow you go ni oga

hummm about the cost I no know...cos for me you can simply lap me.
Re: Family Vacation To Dubai by baronchuks(m): 4:44pm On Oct 25, 2019
Johntemmy:
Dubai dey Sweet me.abi make I follow you go ni oga

hummm about the cost I no know...cos for me you can simply lap me.
grin grin grin grin grin I go put u inside suite case

1 Like

Re: Family Vacation To Dubai by beautifulrosa: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2019
Good evening
Re: Family Vacation To Dubai by eyinola: 8:28am On Oct 26, 2019
baronchuks:
Good morning naira lander...will just want to make a little enquiry from this forum...what will it cost to travel to Dubai with a family of 4...pls can I have a breakdown from the cost of flight,visa,hotel and others...thanks
Visa is 45K or less oer person,ticket depends on airline 200-250K per person budget 15K for hotel per night
Re: Family Vacation To Dubai by OiOi: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2019
baronchuks:
grin grin grin grin grin I go put u inside suite case
lol
Re: Family Vacation To Dubai by baronchuks(m): 6:47am On Oct 28, 2019
eyinola:
Visa is 45K or less oer person,ticket depends on airline 200-250K per person budget 15K for hotel per night
thanks so much I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

My Dad Has Been Diagnosed Of Prostrate Cancer And Now He Can't Walk / How To Whiten Your Teeth With Coconut Oil And Turmeric / See Prices Of Gift Item to get for your loved ones-buygiftsnigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.