Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,329 members, 7,850,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

D’banj Admit That Ladies Still Chase After Even As He Grey Hairs Are Becoming Ob - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Admit That Ladies Still Chase After Even As He Grey Hairs Are Becoming Ob (424 Views)

Yetunde Bakare Agrees That Ladies Without ₦500,000 Don't Deserve A Man / Despite Marriage, Grey Hair, Ladies Still Find Me Sexy – D’banj / D’banj: Eedris Abdulkareem Insulted Artistes Young Enough To Be His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D’banj Admit That Ladies Still Chase After Even As He Grey Hairs Are Becoming Ob by Emilyheskey: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2018
“I love the fact that I am having grey beard. In Africa, it is a sign of wisdom. I thought one had to be 50 years and above before getting it but recently, I learned that it comes out when you are wise and have money. So, it is obvious to the world that I have money and wisdom.....click for more details>>>>>>> http://emilygist.com/dbanj-admit-that-ladies-still-chase-after-even-as-he-grey-hairs-are-becoming-observable/

(1) (Reply)

Erikamani Reveals : Hyw Music Now H.o.t ( Hope Of Tomorrow) / Bbnaija 2018: Cee-c Been Attacked At Lagos Airport(video) / (new Video Emerges) Davido Absconded With My Money - Afolabi Kazeem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.