Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:10 AM

Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God (50823 Views)

Why Jesus, The Son Of God, Is NOT An Angel / Ten Reasons Why Allah Is Not God AND Why YHWH is GOD / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2010
every messenger and or prophet of Allah spoke the truth as Influence, commanded and directed by Allah.

jesus was not different in truth than any one of them.

Dont elevate jesus more than he should.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Imhotep, Aletheia, and others;

Go on Youtube and watch the Jewish Orthodox and Christian orthodox individuals, before the new age Judaism and Christianity prostrating their faces, like Muslims. (Hindus, Buhhdists do some form of prostration, too).
^And that proves. . .what?

nopuqeater:

Incidentally, there is no more claim by anyone that God Almighty gave him guidance in form of a NEW BOOK, for a Path not crocked, after the Another comforter's Quran. It is now 1400 years and counting.
^Not true. After Muhammad came another false prophet called Baha'u'llah.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2010
@Aletheia; « #353 on: Today at 08:06:36 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 05:16:38 PM

Go on Youtube and watch the Jewish Orthodox and Christian orthodox individuals, before the new age Judaism and Christianity prostrating their faces, like Muslims. (Hindus, Buhhdists do some form of prostration, too).
^And that proves. . .what?[/Quote]first you see that your group and theirs differ, profoundly. While they were older, though in 'error', they are at least making prostration to God. You on the other hand, have abandoned this, too. Hence your going astray is even worse than theirs.

[Quote]Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 05:16:38 PM
Incidentally, there is no more claim by anyone that God Almighty gave him guidance in form of a NEW BOOK, for a Path not crocked, after the Another comforter's Quran. It is now 1400 years and counting.
^Not true. After Muhammad came another false prophet called Baha'u'llah.[/Quote]for an educated man you do not read and digest before your religious ego dominates your emotion, which allows everyone see how illogical you are when it comes to critical thinking in spirituality. Is mormon a different religion with different revelation other than the Bible and a different religion, better than christianity?

you said Baha'u'llah. if you have done thorough thinking you would have seen that he is putting Allah as part of his name. trying to say he is a new muslim sect. just like the nation of islam in america, or ahmadiyya staring from pakistan, or chrislam in nigeria.

oh. aletheia, you think we are talking about 'the false god' guy? dont make me remind you of the score of false gods you have.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 9:15pm On Aug 30, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Aletheia; « #353 on: Today at 08:06:36 PM »first you see that your group and theirs differ, profoundly. While they were older, though in 'error', they are at least making prostration to God. You on the other hand, have abandoned this, too. Hence your going astray is even worse than theirs.
^Just like I thought: proves nothing except that they are making prostration. Might as well be prostrating to Hubal, doesn't prove they are worshiping the True God (You yourself stated that idolaters do make prostration as well).

nopuqeater:

for an educated man you do not read and digest before your religious ego dominates your emotion, which allows everyone see how illogical you are when it comes to critical thinking in spirituality. Is mormon a different religion with different revelation other than the Bible and a different religion, better than christianity?

you said Baha'u'llah. if you have done thorough thinking you would have seen that he is putting Allah as part of his name. trying to say he is a new muslim sect. just like the nation of islam in america, or ahmadiyya staring from pakistan, or chrislam in nigeria.

oh. aletheia, you think we are talking about 'the false god' guy? dont make me remind you of the score of false gods you have.
^So? Your assertion was that no other person had arisen after Muhammad claiming to have received a revelation from God in the form of a "new" book. I pointed you to Baha'u'llah and you are getting angry. He's just one of many that have followed Muhammad as false prophets. Ever heard of Joseph Smith?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nuclearboy(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2010
^^^ Bro,

this thread was not opened for the purpose of making sense or for learning. Its design is to cause derailment and time spent here is wasted. I suggest you allow them to argue against themselves cos thats where it ends - when there are no "other-religionists" to kill, the knives cut their own throats.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2010
Tonye-t:

Or maybe i should put up the question, it appears we have flenty flenty Abokis here grin grin

Sura 4:171 (Al-Nisa) - "Al-Masih (Messiah), Isa (Jesus) the son of Mariam, was no more than Allah's apostle, and His[Allah's] Word which He bestowed on Mariam, for he is a spirit proceeding from Allah."

#1: The witness of Sura chapter 4 and verse 171 (Al-nisa) said it plain that Jesus is the son of Mariam (Virgin Mary)
#2: He goes on to say, Isa (Jesus) was also Allah's apostle

#3: He spoke under the true influence of Allah (peace unto him) that Isa (Jesus) is a spirit that proceeds from Allah.

According to your Quran (peace be unto it) Isa (Jhe-isua meaning Jesus) is the spirit that proceeds from Allah (Ruhull-llah), inotherwords, it says Jesus is the spirit that proceeds from God. And what baffles me more is that the same Quran i have read regards Ibrahim (peace be unto him) as a friend of Allah, it regards Moses as Allah's spokesman, it regarded Muhammed (peace be unto Him) as just a messager of God but coming to Isa (Jesus - peace be unto him) it called him the spirit that proceeds from Allah.

Who is this SPIRIT OF ALLAH?
nopuqeater:

^^^^^^^ Who is the spirit of Allah?

Everyone of us; Animals have spirits, too.

So do the Angels. The Jinns. And of course, since we are talking about humans;

The first spirit type that Allah created for human was breath into Adam, and all our spirits was from that type spirit.

So Eve spirit was from it. So were there children the first batch of full male and female sexual intercourse productions.

Then until Jesus from that type spirit without a father.

All human spirits are created by Allah. None of them is part of Him. He is Completely separate from His creations. None of them is part of Him, I say it again.

Surah Hijr Verse 29, where Soul/spirit is mentioned for man. The first which is the example here is the breathing of it into Adam who immediately became a live man. Read it; Allah says the Ruuh (Soul, Spirit) {CREATED}.

And when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My [created] soul, then fall down to him in prostration."

So Jesus is not more than created body and soul/spirit.

Allah says the creation of Jesus is similar to the creation of Adam, before him. When Allah decrees a thing, He but say to it; Be.

So it Be.

As in Becoming what it is commanded to become.

just as the prohet (saw) uses double standard and evasive technics, I see you do the same here,The fundamental ques asked is who is the Spirit of Allah (in the singular) pls answer the ques sensibly, and not by jihad lipsrsealed
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2010
nuclearboy:

^^^ Bro,

this thread was not opened for the purpose of making sense or for learning. Its design is to cause derailment and time spent here is wasted. I suggest you allow them to argue against themselves cos thats where it ends - when there are no "other-religionists" to kill, the knives cut their own throats.
^Not wasted. There are numerous others silently reading. And I believe God is doing something in the lives of these ones, so we persevere that Jesus may be exalted and glorified even here.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2010
cool so much double standard-you wonder if it was the prophet that didnt hear his allah well or perhaps is Allah is in disquise?
Surah 5vs 90-91 forbids alcohol,surah47 vs 15 allows it.
Surah 2vs 62, 3vs 113-114 christians are said to worship one God and that they are good peoplemuslims were advised to be friends with them.
In surah 9 vs 29 christians must convert to islam, pay jizyah or be killed by the sword.No wonder-the killing pf christians did not start from space.it has the Quran.
jesus came for you and I,even if you reject him he is still patient.Knowing that you live in iqnorance. May the peace of Jesus overrun your soul.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 12:24am On Aug 31, 2010
aletheia:

^Not wasted. There are numerous others silently reading. And I believe God is doing something in the lives of these ones, so we persevere that Jesus may be exalted and glorified even here.

I invite you to this unique thread.Let the peace of yesua go with you amin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-506001.0.html#msg6669265
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Chuksxp: 1:22am On Aug 31, 2010
Hi guys, I can see this post was made few months ago, but I would like to respond with some Bible verses that prove Jesus is God:

John 20:28
Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

Hebrews 1:8
But about the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever;,

Revelation 22:13
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. (Jesus was speaking here)

Titus 2:13
While we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,

John 1:1,14
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us,

Colossians 1:17
He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

John 5:18,23
For this reason they tried all the more to kill him;, he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God, that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father.

John 8:58
“Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2010
Chuksxp:

Hi guys, I can see this post was made few months ago, but I would like to respond with some Bible verses that prove Jesus is God:

Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

Hebrews 1:8

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. (Jesus was speaking here)

While we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,

John 1:1,14
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us,

Colossians 1:17
He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

John 5:18,23
For this reason they tried all the more to kill him;,  he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God, that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father.

John 8:58
“Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Shukran! grin Shukran laka you have done well, I assure you today by the authority of yesua almasiya you will be with him in Aljanna.
unfortunately our antagonists have mastered the act and art of shifting the goal post as enshrined in their book.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Tonyet1(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2010
Nopuqeater,

It appears your posts are always funny and simply baseless. You come up and produce meaningless comments without reasonable and at least substantial claims.

My case to you:

- Hope you understand it is a big sin to misquote Allah and his true sayings? . . .If you do, then you should know you've just committed one by interpreting Sura 4:171 out of pure context.

I'll prove you wrong again,

1. No need for you to explain to me Ruhullah, i was already schooled in it while you were prolly still growing. This is it, Allah is One God, and Isa is his physical reflection. When He created Adam, it was said that Adam was made from the dust, and Ruhullah was breathed into Him.

While coming to Isa (Jesus), Sura did not say there was any spirit breathed into Isa, but rather Sura witnessed that
ISA WAS THE SPIRIT OF ALLAH (Ruhullah). If your comprehension of English grammar is paltry then let me help you out

Adam received
RUHULLAH and became a living soul
Isa is
RUHULLAH according to the great Quran and the witness of Muhammed (peace be unto him)

Doesnt this tell you that Isa (Jesus) was the spirit that was breathed into Adam? Or do i need to explain more?.

Here is just a simple reason why Isa (Jesus) is God,

John 8:58 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I AM!" NIV

Meaning before Abraham and his covenant came on course, Jesus existed! because no one could claim that name - I AM except such a person was God  wink wink

I'll come again with another reason. since you abandoned that thread and came here speaking you usual twaddles.  grin grin
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2010
@Tonye-t: « #363 on: Today at 12:04:53 PM »
[Quote]Nopuqeater,

It appears your posts are always funny and simply baseless. You come up and produce meaningless comments without reasonable and at least substantial claims.[/Quote]This is not a problem to me, for even Noah was funny to the doubters. So was Jesus son of Mary to the doubters. I am from Muhammad (AS), so it is no surprise that you will find me funny, baseless, etc.

[Quote]My case to you:

- Hope you understand it is a big sin to misquote Allah and his true sayings? . . .If you do, then you should know you've just committed one by interpreting Sura 4:171 out of pure context.[/Quote]The Quran is ALlah's. Those who misquote are already in line for Hellfire.

[Quote]I'll prove you wrong again,

1. No need for you to explain to me Ruhullah, i was already schooled in it while you were prolly still growing. This is it, Allah is One God, and Isa is his physical reflection. When He created Adam, it was said that Adam was made from the dust, and Ruhullah was breathed into Him.[/Quote]Those who lie against Allah are enemies of ALlah, His Angels all believers. And the curse of Allah, His Angels and all mankind are on them. Allah says in Surah Al Maidah what jesus son of Mary will be question on in front of Mankind, in The Day of Judgement; Lets start from 112 to 118. You will see that Jesus is no reflection but a slave of Allah.

5:112 Muhsin Khan
(Remember) when Al-Hawariun (the disciples) said: "O 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Can your Lord send down to us a table spread (with food) from heaven?" 'Iesa (Jesus) said: "Fear Allah, if you are indeed believers."

5:113 Muhsin Khan
They said: "We wish to eat thereof and to be stronger in Faith, and to know that you have indeed told us the truth [/b]and that we ourselves be its witnesses."

5:114 Muhsin Khan
[b]'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Allah, our Lord!
Send us from heaven a table spread (with food) that there may be for us - for the first and the last of us - a festival and a sign from You; and provide us sustenance, for You are the Best of sustainers."

5:115 Muhsin Khan
Allah said: "I am going to send it down unto you, but if any of you after that disbelieves, then I will punish him with a torment such as I have not inflicted on anyone among (all) the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns)."

5:116 Muhsin Khan
And (remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection): "O 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: 'Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah?' " He will say: "Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner-self though I do not know what is in Yours, truly, You, only You, are the All-Knower of all that is hidden and unseen.

5:117 Muhsin Khan
"Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allah) did command me to say: 'Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.' And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world).

5:118 Muhsin Khan
"If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, verily You, only You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise."

[Quote]While coming to Isa (Jesus), Sura did not say there was any spirit breathed into Isa, but rather Sura witnessed that ISA WAS THE SPIRIT OF ALLAH (Ruhullah). If your comprehension of English grammar is paltry then let me help you out[/Quote]Let me test your IQ to see if you are thinking: Do you, Tonye-T have a Ruhu in you? Who did the Ruhu come forth from, if not Allah? Maybe you are from Shaitan? Every human being has a ruhu and it came forth from Allah, what He created of Ruhu for human being. Think man. You are a nigerian. We have reputation.

[Quote]Adam received RUHULLAH and became a living soul
Isa is RUHULLAH according to the great Quran and the witness of Muhammed (peace be unto him)[/Quote]Was the Ruhu that was breath to Adam not coming from Allah? Adam is also Ruhullah. Was the Ruhu that made you a person living not from Allah? You are Ruhullah, too. Every man is Ruhullah. Just like every Angel is Ruhullah of different kind. Yet Jibril is named RuhuQudus. All Prophets heard Allah's Voice. Yet Musa (AS) was called Qalamullah and if i use your poor judgement to think, it will seem that he was the only one Allah spoke to.

[Quote]Doesnt this tell you that Isa (Jesus) was the spirit that was breathed into Adam?[/Quote]No. Your assumption is defeated by the verse of Surah Imran where Allah says He assembled the Messengers and Prophets in heaven (spiritual realm, meaning that they were in Soul or Spirit form then). He says to them about His Messenger coming to earth and if any of them was on earth when this Messenger came, to support him. They all swore to the oath that they will. All of them, including Isa bin Maryam did.

Before then, Allah assembled all the children of Adam [and Adam who already know Allah], He asked them "Am I not your Lord[ God Who all your worships and devotions, when you get to earth is due]? They said "Yes". The assembly that answered include you and I and Jesus son of Mary.

[Quote],Or do i need to explain more?.[/Quote]Read the Quran and if you fail to read it, your punishment increases.

[Quote]Here is just a simple reason why Isa (Jesus) is God,[/Quote]From the same fingers that fished out the verse of Surah Nisaa saying Jesus is no more than a Prophet. You see how deceitful you are?

[Quote]John 8:58 "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I AM!" NIV[/Quote]Hear this Tonye-T :I tell you the truth before Jesus was born, I (nopuqeater) AM. This is ridiculous since Jesus didnt say he was before Adam was created, you will see that my statement above fits.

[Quote]Meaning before Abraham and his covenant came on course, Jesus existed![/Quote]I was, too.

[Quote]because no one could claim that name -[/Quote]I just did. Maybe you cant. Every human existed in heaven, in soul/spirit form before Adam even came on earth. Definitely, before Ibrahim (AS) was born in Iraq.

[Quote]I AM except such a person was God Wink Wink[/Quote]wrong. read surah maidah, verse 112 to 118. read other places, too. jesus is asking his Lord to support him. surah Maryam, he said he was slave [AbdUllah] of God, as baby Jesus is defending his mother.

[Quote]I'll come again with another reason. since you abandoned that thread and came here speaking you usual twaddles. Grin Grin[/Quote]what thread?
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2010
excuse me, human beings. this classification, i cant deny you. i shall be back to you. especially the the new joke writing nasara arabic, forgetting that pure arabic is what Quran brought. darn cross carrier. you too, aletheia.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2010
^^"Cross-bearer", great!

KJV: Galatians 6:14. But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

KJV: I Corinthians 1:18-25
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.
Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nuclearboy(m): 9:19pm On Aug 31, 2010
^^^ Got your message! Got your point. Do the work. God be with you. smiley
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2010
@Aletheia: Alhamdulillah that Allah gives me power. There is another one of you peaople, a pastor talking to me and his name is "Falegan:. Can you imagine that; Ifa.

Some Keferi like you. When I said carrier, I meant in a civil attitude that you worship what was on the cross; Thats pure idolatry.

But then, Surah Furqan (Chapter 25) verse 7 say this about Muhammad: And they say, "What is this messenger that eats food and walks in the markets? Why was there not sent down to him an angel so he would be with him a warner?

You can insert Jesus son of Mary in there, it will fit like a glove.

While you worship a prophet, we acknowledge his true position with his Lord.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2010
surah furqan verse 20; And We did not send before you, [O Muhammad], any of the messengers except that they ate food and walked in the markets. And We have made some of you [people] as trial for others - will you have patience? And ever is your Lord, Seeing.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2010
Have you not considered your Lord - how He extends the shadow, and if He willed, He could have made it stationary? Then We made the sun for it an indication. [surah furqan verse 45]
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 10:25pm On Aug 31, 2010
Surah Furqan; verse 52: So do not obey the disbelievers, and strive against them with the Qur'an a great striving.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2010
Furqan verse 58; And rely upon the Ever-Living who does not die, and exalt [ Allah ] with His praise. And sufficient is He to be, with the sins of His servants, Acquainted -
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2010
cool the jihadist is on ramage-seeking whom he will devour.the cross, how i love the cross-for it frees me from the one that can kill my flesh.
how do we discuss with this aqh he keeps shifting the goalpost. PURE ARABIC? pure nonesense. is he shocked
TonyeT-shukran laka shukran jiddan.assuredly HE said unto you, whoever is not ashamed of me before men, will I also not be ashamed before my Father
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 12:24am On Sep 01, 2010
^^^^^Yaa alul naar. InshaAllah, tonight, if Allah permits, I will destroy your weak posts. Its odd night for me. So I need to work against shayatin, like you,
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 01, 2010
nopugeater:

Youtube videos; From Ethiopia a place that have known Christianity longer than Nigerians, etc "An Ethiopian orthodox Easter at Lalibela."

Other Christian Orthodox groups: "Early Christian Mysticism;The Jesus Prayer."

"Early Christian Prayers."

"Possible Origin of Islamic Prostration."

From the Jews: "Prostration in daily Jewish Prayers."

"Daily Jewish Prayer and Submission."

Look imhotep, if you have nothing tangible to contribute, dont resort into fairy tales which you present as something philosophical or brain food. In conversation of reality, this is what we are are having here.

Is Jesus God? The answer from the Bible is no. Jesus said it himself; "Am a Servant sent by Him, my Lord God Creator, Who is One."

Is Jesus son of God? The answer is no, also from the Bible. Mary his mother is not the wife of God, Eloi. You know it and I know it.

Is Jesus the only way to God? The answer is no. From the Bible we see that others before him were the ways, in their own individual times.

And after Jesus, Jesus was no more way, immediately the Another Comforter, like him arrived, just like the earlier ways ceased to be a way the moment the one that succeeded him arrived. Note that Jesus said that the final way, who succeeded Jesus, Jesus said about him that he will abide with "All peoples", for ever the same way Jesus is now abiding. That symbol of abiding is the works of the Another Comforter; The Revelation that he received, which he hears [Quran], leading to all thing by it, and correcting all by it. The detailed explanation of each thing is in authentic hadith, which always agrees with the ayah of Quran that it explains, and finally glorification in due proportion of the man, human messenger Jesus son of Mary.

MORE BRAIN FOOD >>

THE DEVIL AND HIS FRIEND

The devil went for a walk with a friend. They saw a man ahead of them stoop down and pick up something [/b]from the ground.

[b]DEVIL'S FRIEND:
“What did that man find?”

DEVIL: “A piece of Truth,”

DEVIL'S FRIEND: “Doesn’t that disturb you?”

DEVIL: “No,”

DEVIL'S FRIEND: "Why not?"

DEVIL: “I shall let him make a belief [/b]out of it.”

=====================
[b]LESSON:
A religious belief is a [b]signpost [/b]pointing the way to Truth. When you [b]cling [/b]to the [b]signpost [/b]you are [b]prevented [/b]from moving towards the Truth because you think you have it already.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 1:54am On Sep 01, 2010
cool tell your allah to permit you,while i tell my yesua to show you Al-nur
see which one is responded to
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 4:33am On Sep 01, 2010
@Aletheia; « #355 on: August 30, 2010, 09:15 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: nopuqeater on August 30, 2010, 08:50 PM
@Aletheia; « #353 on: Today at 08:06:36 PM »first you see that your group and theirs differ, profoundly. While they were older, though in 'error', they are at least making prostration to God. You on the other hand, have abandoned this, too. Hence your going astray is even worse than theirs.
^Just like I thought: proves nothing except that they are making prostration. Might as well be prostrating to Hubal, doesn't prove they are worshiping the True God (You yourself stated that idolaters do make prostration as well).[/Quote]The christians among them are your forerunners in your path of 3 gods. If they are astray, you are more astray than them. your hubai you stand and clap to, with plenty of dancing and hymm.

[Quote]Quote from: nopuqeater on August 30, 2010, 08:50 PM
for an educated man you do not read and digest before your religious ego dominates your emotion, which allows everyone see how illogical you are when it comes to critical thinking in spirituality. Is mormon a different religion with different revelation other than the Bible and a different religion, better than christianity?

^So? Your assertion was that no other person had arisen after Muhammad claiming to have received a revelation from God in the form of a "new" book. I pointed you to Baha'u'llah and you are getting angry. He's just one of many that have followed Muhammad as false prophets. Ever heard of Joseph Smith?[/Quote]Joseph smith claimed he was a christian. He was from upstate small country town, I am from down state, The idea is that no prophet came after Muhammad (AS). No truth book, and or path given after Islam was completed on Muhammad.

@Almuhandis; « #357 on: August 30, 2010, 10:42 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: Tonye-t on August 30, 2010, 05:51 PM
Or maybe i should put up the question, it appears we have flenty flenty Abokis here  Grin Grin

Sura 4:171 (Al-Nisa) - "Al-Masih (Messiah), Isa (Jesus) the son of Mariam, was no more than Allah's apostle, and His[Allah's] Word which He bestowed on Mariam, for he is a spirit proceeding from Allah."

#1: The witness of Sura chapter 4 and verse 171 (Al-nisa) said it plain that Jesus is the son of Mariam (Virgin Mary)
#2: He goes on to say, Isa (Jesus) was also Allah's apostle

#3: He spoke under the true influence of Allah (peace unto him) that Isa (Jesus) is a spirit that proceeds from Allah.

According to your Quran (peace be unto it) Isa (Jhe-isua meaning Jesus) is the spirit that proceeds from Allah (Ruhull-llah), inotherwords, it says Jesus is the spirit that proceeds from God. And what baffles me more is that the same Quran i have read regards Ibrahim (peace be unto him) as a friend of Allah, it regards Moses as Allah's spokesman, it regarded Muhammed (peace be unto Him) as just a messager of God but coming to Isa (Jesus - peace be unto him) it called him the spirit that proceeds from Allah.

Who is this SPIRIT OF ALLAH?
Quote from: nopuqeater on August 30, 2010, 07:29 PM
^^^^^^^ Who is the spirit of Allah?

Everyone of us; Animals have spirits, too.

So do the Angels. The Jinns. And of course, since we are talking about humans;

The first spirit type that Allah created for human was breath into Adam, and all our spirits was from that type spirit.

So Eve spirit was from it. So were there children the first batch of full male and female sexual intercourse productions.

Then until Jesus from that type spirit without a father.

All human spirits are created by Allah. None of them is part of Him. He is Completely separate from His creations. None of them is part of Him, I say it again.

Surah Hijr Verse 29, where Soul/spirit is mentioned for man. The first which is the example here is the breathing of it into Adam who immediately became a live man. Read it; Allah says the Ruuh (Soul, Spirit) {CREATED}.

And when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My [created] soul, then fall down to him in prostration."

So Jesus is not more than created body and soul/spirit.

Allah says the creation of Jesus is similar to the creation of Adam, before him. When Allah decrees a thing, He but say to it; Be.

So it Be.

As in Becoming what it is commanded to become.

just as the prohet (saw) uses double standard and evasive technics, I see you do the same here[/Quote]People who think, wil tell you that a man who says he is God on one hand, and then immediately says he is servant sent on the other hand, is truly double talking, differently from the one who says my Lord is One and am only a Messenger from Him.

[Quote]The fundamental ques asked is who is the Spirit of Allah (in the singular) pls answer the ques sensibly,[/Quote]Created spirit of Allah first was Adam, When there is a need for another miracle that fit the time it is being performed, a fatherless baby was brought out, as a created spirit from Allah. I am a created spirit coming forth from Allah. Cant you reflect?

[Quote]and not by jihad  Lips sealed[/Quote]Jihad is for the pleasure of Allah. Ramadhan itself is Jihad.

@aletheia (m): « #358 on: August 30, 2010, 10:54 PM »

Quote from: nuclearboy on August 30, 2010, 09:51 PM
^^^ Bro,

^Not wasted. There are numerous others silently reading. [quote][/Quote]Ths is the only convergence we have. Truth, many are silently reading the exchanges.

[Quote]And I believe God is doing something in the lives of these ones,[/Quote]You fluctuate from God to Jesus. A since of multiple gods. Just like your Lord said to your other Lord! Which is the real Lord between the two?

[Quote]so we persevere that Jesus may be exalted and glorified even here.[/Quote]Just like johnny come lately Paul who confronted Peter the Rock to his face, and Paul persevere in lies, so that Jesus may be glorified, emptily for not being what Paul said he was. Is Jesus God? Let ask Jesus himslef. Jesus sais, My Lord and your Lord is One God.

@Almuhandis: « #359 on: August 30, 2010, 11:11 PM »
[Quote]Cool so much double standard-you wonder if it was the prophet that didnt hear his allah well or perhaps is Allah is in disquise?
Surah 5vs 90-91 forbids alcohol,surah47 vs 15 allows it.[/Quote]Surah Alaq was the first to be revealed. Was it the first Surah in Quran? No. Fatiha (The mother of the Book or the 7 often recited verses), is. Then Baqarah an obvious Madina Surah. Imran is next, an obvious Madina Surah. Nisa, Maidah, Am am are Madinan and are next. So it is not a surprise that 5 verses 90/1 and  47 verse 15 speak about the stages of the same subject. When the last ayah was revealed on alcohol it was full prohibition, except when your life depends on it, otherwise you will die. All people of knowledge agree on this.

[Quote]Surah 2vs 62, 3vs 113-114 christians are said to worship one God and that they are good people muslims were advised to be friends with them.
In surah 9 vs 29 christians must convert to islam, pay jizyah or be killed by the sword.No wonder-the killing pf christians did not start from space.it has the Quran.[/Quote]While there is no purchases of Swords in Quran, the Bible has it by Jesus telling his disciples who do not have Bag to sell their cloths and until it remains whats on their back to buy sword. This is not a preparation for picnic, but for war and bood bath. In Surah 9 verse 29, it says the people of the people who refuse to recognize Islam, and they live within your society, and do not intend to participate in their share, but wants to enjoy the fruit, you should fight them until the realise that they are being humiliated when they pay the Jizya. Look, I willingly pay my tax in the United States, which is not an officially a religious or christian country. By the way, the people who should have followed the unlettered prophet (AS) first should have been those who received revelations, earlier. Just like the Jews did not follow Jesus, no wonder the Jews and Christians refused to follow Muhammad (AS). And Sural Baqarah 62, Imran 113-114 never said you worship One God in truth. You know you dont in your Trinity.

[Quote]jesus came for you and I,[/Quote]If you were a Jew in over 2000 years ago. Not now, and not me.

[Quote]even if you reject him he is still patient.[/QUote]And he said bring him in front of me and slaughter him. He said I brought war, family division, sword and not peace. Parents dividing against children, etc. Thats some patience.

[Quote]Knowing that you live in iqnorance.[/Quote]Is a servant with One True Master, not better than the fool and ignorant who has three masters?

[Quote]May the peace of Jesus overrun your soul.[/QUote]My soul is with Allah. Jesus and no one can do anything to it. Iswear the Master of the Day od Judgement, Allah Adhawajal. Jalawahallah.  Al Qahr. Am secure, man.

[Quote]« #360 on: Yesterday at 12:24:23 AM »

Quote from: aletheia on August 30, 2010, 10:54 PM

I invite you to this unique thread.Let the peace of yesua go with you amin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-506001.0.html#msg6669265[/Quote]I ask if a one pierced and cries "Touch me not", has any peace for himself? How can he then give any peace to anyone, when he said "of my own power, i do zero, "?

@Chuksxp; « #361 on: Yesterday at 01:22:02 AM »
[Quote]Hi guys, I can see this post was made few months ago, but I would like to respond with some Bible verses that prove Jesus is God:[/Quote]I will retute it with Bible that he aint.

[Quote]John 20:28
Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”[/Quote]The Bible is so loose at calling people fake names that it says Yahweh made Moses God. Then all jews ar Gods. All Jews are sons and daughters of God. EVen England has so many Lords, they make up a house for them. This is your proof? My own verses "Mark 12 verse 29; Your Lord and my Lord is One God. ANother; Your servant Jesus Who you sent. Another, if it pleases you God, take away the cup from my head,   Another one; my God, my God why, forsaken me?

[Quote]Hebrews 1:8

While we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,[/Quote]The writer or writers disagree with Jesus. WHo is write and who is wrong? Is it Jesus that is wrong?

[Quote]John 1:1,14
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us,[/Quote]The madness of wishful thinking. Listen up. Before Beginning, ther was God Almight Alone. Now that is God. His Word is what He spoke, recorded into Books; Umm Kitab at Lau in ma futh, in Sammah. From it, Suhufu of Ibrahim, Musa and others (AS), Torah, Sabur, Inji and Quran. Allah's voice was heard by His creations.

[Quote]Colossians 1:17
He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.[/QUote]Well done Paul. Am sure Peter disagreed and you just have to tell it to his face, beat him down until he submitted and follow your new paganic ways, that you devised.

[Quote]John 5:18,23
For this reason they tried all the more to kill him;,  he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God, that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father.[/Quote]Like Jesus said to the disciples you with little faith. Then if these were your ideals, then you are of little faith, accepting a human as God. He did not call Him Father at the tme you expect him to; at the garden, praying. On the cross, complaining of being forsaken.

[Quote]John 8:58
“Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”[/Quote]Before Abraham was born, I nopuqeater, I am. Alhamduillah.

[Qupte]Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And[b] he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.[/b][quote][/Quote]Show me a singleverse wher anyone is called this, in any book you wish. I wanna read it. Gullible mind.

@Almuhandis; « #362 on: Yesterday at 07:48:29 AM »
[Quote]Quote from: Chuksxp on Yesterday at 01:22:02 AM

Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”[/Quote]And Jesus said about his own Lord and God, Lord Who is One God. Now which of the two is real Lord God? Who is telling the truth, Jesus or Thomas?

[Quote]Hebrews 1:8
But about the Son he says, "Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever;,[/Quote]? This is pure nonsense. It does not make any sense. Read it, again. Somebody is just making things up, from his own desire.

[Quote]Revelation 22:13
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. (Jesus was speaking here)[/Quote]But revelation came after his Lord God lifted him up to heaven. How is he speaking here, by channeling through the actual speaker? lol. this reminds me of Saul being the only one hearing the voice of Jesus he never knew, and or the story of the snake talking in the garden of eden. tales of the millennium.

[Quote]Titus 2:13
While we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,[/Quote]A person who uses his brain will ask, how did this person arrive at this, when Jesus says he is a servant, and has a Lord God Who is One?

[Quote]John 1:1,14
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us,[/Quote]thats the writer's opinion. here is a fact; Mark 12 verse29, jesus said 'your Lord is my Lord and He is but One God'. Who lied?

[Quote]Colossians 1:17
He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.[/Quote]who is the speaker here?

[Quote]John 5:18,23
For this reason they tried all the more to kill him;,  he was even calling God his own Father, making himself equal with God, that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father.[/Quote]my people, dont you see that Jesus didnt say this. Ge woud not have usead him, here. And we say Jesus preached the Gospel. but this verse is in th Gospel of John. when Allah says you corrupt the Gospel you complained. Well there is your answer, my proof.

[Quote]John 8:58
“Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”[/Quote]I am, to before Abraham was born. so were you.

[Quote]Isaiah 9:6
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.[/Quote][quote][/Quote]Show me a verse in the Bible, where anyone is called the above because he qualified for it. if you cant, then isaih's prophesy, failed, again. remember he shall be called immanuel? who was called immanuel; oe verse please.

[Quote]Shukran! Grin Shukran laka you have done well, I assure you today by the authority of yesua almasiya you will be with him in Aljanna.
unfortunately our antagonists have mastered the act and art of shifting the goal post as enshrined in their book.[/Quote]laa shukr for you, ashabuu naar. your partner is shaitan, and Allah is your Enemy. So are His Angels, belivers among mankind. lanatUllah.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 4:43am On Sep 01, 2010
@Imhotep: Go sidon. You are not making any sense.

@alhandis; Your human god left half of the brides without oil for their lambs.

Read Surah Nur, if you wanna know about Light. The Oil, purest from Zhaituna, and in that purity can just light up.

thats superior to the used and discard oil of McDonald that you think will give you nur. never is Nur for you. It is harama to the people of naar.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Imhotep: Go sidon. You are not making any sense.
You would have noticed that I am not on the side of 'sense'. . . I am on the side of TRUTH. . .
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by nopuqeater: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^ The reason you abandon the Bible and skip to the truth; Philosophical, everyday street talk.
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2010
nopuqeater:

^^^^^^^^^^ The reason you abandon the Bible and skip to the truth; Philosophical, everyday street talk.
The [b]FINITE [/b]books of the Bible or Quran, or any text whatsoever cannot contain the [b]INFINITE [/b]God . . .

I strongly suggest you broaden the scope of your Search. . .
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by aletheia(m): 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2010
What's the problem nopuqeater? Your posts seem disjointed and less polite of late. Is the truth beginning to get to you?
nopuqeater:

@Aletheia; « #355 on: August 30, 2010, 09:15 PM »The christians among them are your forerunners in your path of 3 gods. If they are astray, you are more astray than them. your hubai you stand and clap to, with plenty of dancing and hymm.
^If you study the origins of your religion well, you will come to discover that Hubal was one of the idols in the ka'aba that later on became synthesized with others into Allah.

nopuqeater:

Joseph smith claimed he was a christian. He was from upstate small country town, I am from down state, The idea is that no prophet came after Muhammad (AS). No truth book, and or path given after Islam was completed on Muhammad.
^False prophets there have always been both preceding and after Muhammad and even on till the time of the end. All of them are antichrists.

KJV: I John 4:1-3. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Jesus is Lord
Re: Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is Not God by Almuhandis: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2010
aletheia:

What's the problem nopuqeater? Your posts seem disjointed and less polite of late. Is the truth beginning to get to you?^If you study the origins of your religion well, you will come to discover that Hubal was one of the idols in the ka'aba that later on became synthesized with others into Allah.
^False prophets there have always been both preceding and after Muhammad and even on till the time of the end. All of them are antichrists.

KJV: I John 4:1-3. Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Jesus is Lord
Amen my brother. I need to be in the gatherin of the ummah. i shall be back to greet my lost akh

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (34) (Reply)

God Has Told Me Who Will Be President - Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, KICC London / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job / Prophet Wale Olagunju 2021 Prophecies: Buhari Terminally Sick, Coup If....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 169
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.