Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

The Crazy & Expensive Life Of Mark Angel And Emmanella - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Crazy & Expensive Life Of Mark Angel And Emmanella (2033 Views)

See Abba Kyari Wife And Children Expensive Life Style (video) / Anthony Joshua - Expensive Life, Cars, Fights, Houses, Family, Networth / The Expensive Life Of Emmanuella & Mark Angel | Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crazy & Expensive Life Of Mark Angel And Emmanella by Boychidi(m): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2018
Re: The Crazy & Expensive Life Of Mark Angel And Emmanella by richeeyo(m): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2018
Just go back to school

1 Like

Re: The Crazy & Expensive Life Of Mark Angel And Emmanella by Newboss(m): 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
richeeyo:
Just go back to school
You that was in school for ages, what has become of your life? angry

I wonder how you folks reason! angry

School is a means to an end, not an end in itself! angry

If you can have the end without that means, why go for that means? angry

There are many ways to kill a rat, my guy! angry

Nigerians in particular need to learn how to reason! angry

2 Likes

Re: The Crazy & Expensive Life Of Mark Angel And Emmanella by richeeyo(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Newboss:
You that was in school for ages, what has become of your life? angry

I wonder how you folks reason! angry

School is a means to an end, not an end in itself! angry

If you can have the end without that means, why go for that means? angry

There are many ways to kill a rat, my guy! angry
reason with your head

Nigerians in particular need to learn how to reason! angry

(1) (Reply)

This Muslim girl proves that women that can do more better than some men / Neymar Jr Turns Actor, Features In Netflix's TV Series "Money Heist" / #bbnaija Team Tacha Come And Watch Your Girl In This Video [leaked]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.