Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

You Need To See These Footwears Made By A Lady! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Need To See These Footwears Made By A Lady! (611 Views)

GUYS, See These Footwears Made By A Female Shoemaker In Lagos / December Sales: Fashion Wears, Bags, Footwears, Clothing Materials, Etc. / See Amazing Footwears Released By The Female Abia Shoemaker(prosper Chidinma) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need To See These Footwears Made By A Lady! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
So, I came across this lady, she makes nice footwears. I've patronised her and I tell you for sure she's good. Here's a little about her brand :

Zeinny crafts is a brand that manufactures handmade handbags, sandals, shoes and other leather goods with a culture of fine craftsmanship, design and innovation.

All these shoes are exquisitely handmade in Nigeria of the finest leather materials and distinguished by great design, impeccable workmanship, and authentic, timeless style.

Contact details:
Twitter: @Zeinnycrafts
Instagram: @zeinny_crafts
Fb: @Zeinnycrafts
Whatsapp: 08129836014

Re: You Need To See These Footwears Made By A Lady! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
Is she paying you? Don't lie
Re: You Need To See These Footwears Made By A Lady! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2018
Really nice footwears. She also delivers nationwide.

Re: You Need To See These Footwears Made By A Lady! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
No sir. Her works really impressed me.

Re: You Need To See These Footwears Made By A Lady! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
Debayor:
No sir. Her works really impressed me.

(1) (Reply)

Foreigners Threat Worries Cashew Growers / Sell Your Bitcoins To Us At Affordable Rate / Training On Quality Assurance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.