Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Rumored Couple, Tyga And Iggy Azalea Step Out In Matching Outfit For The 1st - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rumored Couple, Tyga And Iggy Azalea Step Out In Matching Outfit For The 1st (2045 Views)

Azalea Leaks Shocking X-rated Dms Of High-profile Celebs Begging Her For Sex / Iggy Azalea Steps Out In Short Shorts, Flaunting Her Enviable Curves / Iggy Azalea Shares Nude Photo Wearing Only A Beaded Mesh Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rumored Couple, Tyga And Iggy Azalea Step Out In Matching Outfit For The 1st by Nokiaguy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2018
It is no longer a rumour that both rappers are now dating and it's official. They're no longer an item to gossip about as they seemed to have confirmed the alleged dating rumours themselves as they both stepped out in matching outfits to Rihanna’s party.

Iggy and Tyga both rocked white outfit to the party which saw other celebrities in attendance.

More below;

Source : http://www.jmedia.com.ng/2018/04/rumored-couple-tyga-and-iggy-azalea.html

Re: Rumored Couple, Tyga And Iggy Azalea Step Out In Matching Outfit For The 1st by chigutz(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
Wetting do her stomach
Re: Rumored Couple, Tyga And Iggy Azalea Step Out In Matching Outfit For The 1st by decatalyst(m): 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2018
chigutz:
Wetting do her stomach

The Jean sef no be her size grin

Abi hunger get relaxation corner for her stomach ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Rumored Couple, Tyga And Iggy Azalea Step Out In Matching Outfit For The 1st by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Uuumm...

Well if the rumors are true, i will bet my rugged shoes this relationship wont last...Tyga is not a keeper & same as Iggy...
Re: Rumored Couple, Tyga And Iggy Azalea Step Out In Matching Outfit For The 1st by 9jaown(m): 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
Uuumm...

Well if the rumors are true, i will bet my rugged shoes this relationship wont last...Tyga is not a keeper & same as Iggy...
Keeper!! Tyga na De Gea

3 Likes

Re: Rumored Couple, Tyga And Iggy Azalea Step Out In Matching Outfit For The 1st by DIKEnaWAR: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
Good life.

Going round fvcking poosays and never allowing any to tie you down. Live free and die free.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Full List: Drake, Cardi B Lead Nominations For 2018 BET Hip-hop Awards / This Muslim girl proves that women that can do more better than some men / Mercy Aigbe Wows In Glittering Wrap Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.