Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,064 members, 7,845,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Happy Married Life ...mr/mrs Ibong Nkanga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Married Life ...mr/mrs Ibong Nkanga (416 Views)

"Happy Married Life": Old Woman In Walking Stick Gets Wedded To Her Husband / Have You Ever Dated Mr/Mrs " Bring Back All The Things I Bought For You. / Happy Married Life Mr&mrs Otobong S. Inyang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Married Life ...mr/mrs Ibong Nkanga by mosky360(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
On Saturday, the 14th of April 2018, friends and relations gathered at The Apostolic Church, Ikot Udo Otto Assembly in Etinan Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State to witness the Solemnization of the Holy Matrimony of Mr/Mrs Ibong Sylvester Nkanga. The event was conducted by Pastor. G. D. David, the Etinan Area Superintendent together with other members of The Apostolic church clergy.

Click the link below to continue reading and get the inside scope and pictures: https://www.aksu360.com/2018/04/happy-married-life-mrmrs-ibong-nkanga.html

Re: Happy Married Life ...mr/mrs Ibong Nkanga by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
shocked

Abeeeg, don't tell me they are Nairalanders too and very active in Romance Section lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed?
Re: Happy Married Life ...mr/mrs Ibong Nkanga by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
can't wait to get married so I will be eating anyhow.
Re: Happy Married Life ...mr/mrs Ibong Nkanga by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
Congratulation .can't wait for my turn..
Re: Happy Married Life ...mr/mrs Ibong Nkanga by agbonkamen(f): 3:55pm On Apr 15, 2018
Pls I need a husband small dick big dick infact anyone grin grin grin
Re: Happy Married Life ...mr/mrs Ibong Nkanga by KushyKush: 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2018
adetoroamos:
can't wait to get married so I will be eating anyhow.

So your purpose for marriage is food?
Re: Happy Married Life ...mr/mrs Ibong Nkanga by habsydiamond(m): 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2018
The guy dey vex sign that certificate because he won go tear the wife engine room....see as the vein for im head commot.... grin grin..congrats to them
Re: Happy Married Life ...mr/mrs Ibong Nkanga by ouzo1(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2018
habsydiamond:
The guy dey vex sign that certificate because he won go tear the wife engine room....see as the vein for im head commot.... grin grin..congrats to them

As in ba,see veins for the guy forehead... Hehehe

(1) (Reply)

Town Links Teenage Pregnancy To Church Vigils, Bans It / Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Makes Grand Entrance In Multi Million Naira Mercedes Ben / Actress Toyin Engaged To Her Lawyer Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.