Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Should I Tell Her Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell Her Or Not (1230 Views)

How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? / How Do I Tell My Neighbour She Has Staph? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell Her Or Not by iammolise(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
Good evening and happy Sunday Nairaland.
Please I need ur advices on this;
I've been besties with this girl for quite a while and I like her so much and she likes me too but I just can't be in a relationship now... I need ur advices good guys/girls, men/women of this forum(especially d girls) ... Should I tell her this?,,, would it be okay if I tell her?,,, or will it ruin my chances of ever having a relationship with her for good?... Pls mature response pls.

Thanks all
Re: Should I Tell Her Or Not by IamD18: 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
What advice do you need?
You said you both are besties, why are you then complaining?
Keep being her bestie and allow us rest biko!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell Her Or Not by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2018

This Story Is Becoming Boring!

Dont You Have Any Thing Useful...
Re: Should I Tell Her Or Not by Headlesschicken(m): 6:40pm On Apr 15, 2018
undecided You mustn't date her.... Relationship x overrated... Continue yuh friendship in peace...

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her Or Not by Bamz(m): 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2018
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her Or Not by iammolise(m): 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:
What advice do you need?

You said you both are besties, why are you then complaining?

Keep being her bestie and allow us rest biko!

Alright thanks a lot... But Wat am asking is... Should I say it to her or be silent abt it?, would it spoil my chances of being with her in future if I tell her.
Re: Should I Tell Her Or Not by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2018
iammolise:
Good evening and happy Sunday Nairaland.
Please I need ur advices on this;
I've been besties with this girl for quite a while and I like her so much and she likes me too but I just can't be in a relationship now... I need ur advices good guys/girls, men/women of this forum(especially d girls) ... Should I tell her this?,,, would it be okay if I tell her?,,, or will it ruin my chances of ever having a relationship with her for good?... Pls mature response pls.

Thanks all

No ooo, don't tell her, tell me.
Re: Should I Tell Her Or Not by MhizAJ(f): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
ladiesreject:

No ooo, don't tell her, tell me.

Lol
Re: Should I Tell Her Or Not by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
MhizAJ:

Lol
Lol. No mind op with yeye question.
Re: Should I Tell Her Or Not by dukeprince50: 8:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
iammolise:

Alright thanks a lot... But Wat am asking is... Should I say it to her or be silent abt it?, would it spoil my chances of being with her in future if I tell her.
tell her you have a crush on her, don't look too serious and not like a clown when you say it, just say it and let her think about it herself, whether you want her or not as a gf does not matter but this can go along way and it wont break the friendship, If you act stupidly towards her(u knw wat i mean) she wont be too offended, she already knows you are into her

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell Her Or Not by Supreme01: 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2018
This is my advice...

Re: Should I Tell Her Or Not by iammolise(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2018
dukeprince50:
tell her you have a crush on her, don't look too serious and not like a clown when you say it, just say it and let her think about it herself, whether you want her or not as a gf does not matter but this can go along way and it wont break the friendship, If you act stupidly towards her(u knw wat i mean) she wont be too offended, she already knows you are into her

Alright, thanks a lot for d advice bro smiley

(1) (Reply)

A General Analysis Of A Woman's Lifespan ( Very Educative) / 3 Common Misconceptions About Plus Sized Women (BBW) & Their Love Life / Confession: She F*+k Me Hard After Invite Me To Her House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.