Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,432 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Become A Professional Website Designer Within 24hr - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Become A Professional Website Designer Within 24hr (593 Views)

Prolific And Professional Website Designer And Developer Needed / Who Is The Most Reliable & Creative Website Designer On Nairaland? / Should I Hire This Website Designer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Become A Professional Website Designer Within 24hr by fasanD1(m): 12:52pm On May 14, 2010
Become a professional website designer within 24hr tutorial

Things You'll Need:

* Web page editing software installed on your computer An outline or a plan of how you want your website to look Text content for your website Graphic files for your website in .jpg, .gif, or .png format. A web template if you don't want to start from scratch, you can also use it to design a web template which you can sell to other peoples that need template and my tutorial which available in various format e.g  ebook, audio, video etc

Easy tutorial and easy explainable!

Just launch your web design software. The easiest software to use is one with a WYSIWYG (what-you-see-is-what-you-get) interface that allows you to type your web page like you were typing a letter.

If you are using a web site template, open the template in your software to make sure it is compatible, then examine the areas that can be customized and compare them to the content you planned for your site, especially the graphics, which must have the same dimensions as the template placeholders.

If you are not using a template, consider how you would like your web site information arranged. A top banner spanning the page, followed by 1/3 of the page for one column and 2/3 for the other is a layout you see in many good web site designs.

it also include how to edit and write good HTML tags

Easy learning! Happy income

for more information contact delongpet23@yahoo.com
Re: Become A Professional Website Designer Within 24hr by fasanD1(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2010
Website Design and Development plus domain registration at cheap rate,

contact
delongpet23@gmail.com
Re: Become A Professional Website Designer Within 24hr by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 14, 2010
ok
Re: Become A Professional Website Designer Within 24hr by ftclgroup: 9:10pm On May 14, 2010
hymm na waooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Help Review / I Need Segem My201 Mtn Web Settings / This Secret Tool Will Drive Millions Of People To Your Website: My Gift 2 U.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.