Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

What Else To Do With A Pc Gaming Rig - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Else To Do With A Pc Gaming Rig (3817 Views)

The Journey: Building A Budget 1080p Gaming Rig / If You're A PC Or PS4 Gamer I Recommend You To Play Brawlhalla / 10 Reasons Why PC Gaming Is the Best (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Else To Do With A Pc Gaming Rig by SavageMajor(m): 1:45pm On May 03, 2018
lol
ok
crafteck:

I dont like online games

1 Like

Re: What Else To Do With A Pc Gaming Rig by SavageMajor(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2018
Bro how is mining done??
SavageMajor:
checkout warframe, warface

1 Like

Re: What Else To Do With A Pc Gaming Rig by crafteck(m): 7:11am On May 23, 2018
SavageMajor:

Bro how is mining done??

Letting a mining application use your pc processing power
Re: What Else To Do With A Pc Gaming Rig by MasterPDON: 12:12am On Sep 26, 2018
CHESTER48:
interesting. Okay. I have a gtx 860m.done playing origins too. And I stayed almost a week playing fifa 18.had to learn so many things cause I use cheap pads. Not Xbox. Even though Xbox one pad works wireless on pc. With just Bluetooth. Well I figured out something. Since I switched from ps2 to pc, and dint get a chance to complete the God of war in ps3. I quickly installed ps3 emulator. 92mb in size. Went to market got ps3 iso 300 naira. Ran the God of war 3 trashed. Now I'm playing God of war accession. Also waiting for PS4 emulator so I can run God of war 4 and some other exclusive PS4 games. Good luck. If u need a link to the site I can give you.

I have a gt 820m core it for sale 2gb ram and 8gb ram system

Please run me through how you played GOW3 with ps3 emulator. I was able to finish GOW2 with a ps2 emulator, but I just can't get to playing GOW3. I have tried and tried and failed and failed. When I search on YouTube, the commenters claim the video is fake. Please help me.

1 Like

Re: What Else To Do With A Pc Gaming Rig by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2018
MasterPDON:

Please run me through how you played GOW3 with ps3 emulator. I was able to finish GOW2 with a ps2 emulator, but I just can't get to playing GOW3. I have tried and tried and failed and failed. When I search on YouTube, the commenters claim the video is fake. Please help me.
its little bit laggy oo. You need ps3 emulator.you may not finish the game due to its still doesn't run straight.
Re: What Else To Do With A Pc Gaming Rig by crafteck(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2018
Lol
Re: What Else To Do With A Pc Gaming Rig by Efostick(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2018
Buy PUBG on steam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any World Of Warcraft Players In Here? / Poker Players In Port Harcourt / Fat Ps3 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.