Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

“we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London (12059 Views)

“Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
Dreadedmaze:

Common baboon you can't spell. And we're supposed to take you seriously. No we can't, cos oyibo say what? An olodo is a never able to correction people because of he is an eniyan jatijati. Taink you!
Read ur post again This time, slowly. You will see that it is supposed to be 'correct' not 'correction' like u said.
Next time learn how to correct politely
But, meanwhile, my spelling of boboon was deliberate
It is not the first time it's being spelt like that just to jell GEJ.
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by yumubelek(m): 2:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
No be me talk am, na Lai Muhammed tell me to say the truth....

Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by Igba123: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
thunderrider:
Still on the blame game
Smh

Can you imagine the bolded below, is it an advise or we should look forward to such from them?

what he mean is dat when it comes to thiefery, buhari n his apc goons are more intelligent dan d pdp.
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Read ur post again This time, slowly. You will see that it is supposed to be 'correct' not 'correction' like u said.
Next time learn how to correct politely
But, meanwhile, my spelling of boboon was deliberate
It is not the first time it's being spelt like that just to jell GEJ.

OK. Obviously you don't know how to spell baboon and obviously you're not current cos you don't know bro Shaggi and his way of ending his comedy skits. Sorry I got involved.
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
emiwanlee:
Thunder fire you sir

dis ur comment sha grin

Abeg, give ur president small respect o.
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by kusimore(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
Jaykolo10:
You've not performed bad.. that's because you've not performed atall....

cry

ig this should be F. T. C.... dedicating this to Evey struggling Nigerians out there suffering from the shackles of this stupid president that come 2019 Nigeria and we all shall be free...
And who's better than buhari that you want to give your vote to Atiku right all the best for you most of us don't think at all we just don't have courtesy "a stupid president" I think a trained and religious person shouldn't post that you just want to comment to get likes on nairaland,the country they spoilt already and someone is trying to make us get back is it going to be easy Nigerians want a magician, but no one is going to criticize Jonathan and obasanjo na buhari enter trouble,when he was sick people complained,pls don't you fall sick,and you expect him to be in this country so they can kill him, please let's always be truthful and be factual in everything we do our ibo brothers won't criticize their own brother who did nothing whenever there's a post about president buhari on nairaland all people do is to insult like if you are there you are going to make things right immediately please let's think right.
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by Jaykolo10(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
kusimore:

And who's better than buhari that you want to give your vote to Atiku right all the best for you most of us don't think at all we just don't have courtesy "a stupid president" I think a trained and religious person shouldn't post that you just want to comment to get likes on nairaland,the country they spoilt already and someone is trying to make us get back is it going to be easy Nigerians want a magician, but no one is going to criticize Jonathan and obasanjo na buhari enter trouble,when he was sick people complained,pls don't you fall sick,and you expect him to be in this country so they can kill him, please let's always be truthful and be factual in everything we do our ibo brothers won't criticize their own brother who did nothing whenever there's a post about president buhari on nairaland all people do is to insult like if you are there you are going to make things right immediately please let's think right.

I'll choose to just say this once... look at what you wrote down and check if you made a tiny bit of sense... it's because nothing in life is going bad in this buhari regime that's making your mouth and hands blab rubbish...people are dying people are suffering and you're saying he's trying to make this country better...better on the blood of the innocent?? guy just stfu and go for better spiritual cleaning up.....

cry
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by kusimore(m): 3:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
You are the one who needs spiritual cleansing guy cause you don't really think right since obasanjo and Jonathan regime things have been bad but wasn't obvious and when everything is now like totally bad its obvious do you expect magic to happen,
how was the Nigeria economy when buhari got there everything scattered people are suffering that started buharis regime right, let's always think right pls and yours made sense cause you chose to insult someone who's not even guilty nigerians we keep deceiving ourselves give your vote to babaginda in 2019 All the best for you.
Jaykolo10:

I'll choose to just say this once... look at what you wrote down and check if you made a tiny bit of sense... it's because nothing in life is going bad in this buhari regime that's making your mouth and hands blab rubbish...people are dying people are suffering and you're saying he's trying to make this country better...better on the blood of the innocent?? guy just stfu and go for better spiritual cleaning up.....

cry
Re: “we Have Not Performed Badly” – Buhari Tells Supporters In London by Jaykolo10(m): 4:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
kusimore:
You are the one who needs spiritual cleansing guy cause you don't really think right since obasanjo and Jonathan regime things have been bad but wasn't obvious and when everything is now like totally bad its obvious do you expect magic to happen,
how was the Nigeria economy when buhari got there everything scattered people are suffering that started buharis regime right, let's always think right pls and yours made sense cause you chose to insult someone who's not even guilty nigerians we keep deceiving ourselves give your vote to babaginda in 2019 All the best for you.

Blood sucking human stfu and quit quoting me

cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Gives Stewardship, Lists Achievement In 100 Days (details) / Umahi: South East Loses ₦10 Billion Every Sit-At-Home Day / Senators Indict Governors For Power Abuse; Come Hard On Ganduje, El-Rufai, Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.