Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

#bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House (32689 Views)

BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Hey, hun kiss

I lost the keys to my main place of residence & the locksmith told me a new key will be ready by Thursday tongue
kiss
Funny you can't wait to see your post from Thursday I love your Xhosa account.
Keep it going kiss

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Shugavee(f): 9:37am On Apr 16, 2018
Platony:
Miracle 1st,....Cee-C,....2nd. Dats hw its gon be!!.
tobi is there too n got fans o!!! Itz between ceec n tobi 4 the second position
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by donqx: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2018
really
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

kiss
Funny you can't wait to see your post from Thursday I love your Xhosa account.
Keep it going kiss

Lol @ you love that account. What's the different?
Anyway, this was never my main account to begin with. I don't post as much under it because I see it only as temporary shelter for when times are hard tongue cry grin
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Shugavee(f): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2018
Jalubarika:
JUST Like a Boss, Cheers to the freaking BBN
Khloe is a FULL FOOL.
CEE C IS BRAINY, SHE USED KLOE.
lol thought I was the only person that noticed that's shit, voted for her this last evictions , i was like let this girl reach finals make we see weyti go happen!! Asin I dont get how khole thought ceec cared!! It was very obvious ceec was playing her!!! N madam was busy defending her virginity story!!! Lol story 4 the gods!!
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2018
KingOvo:

Exactly what I've been saying to people. It's not easy to see put up with people who hate you, and to make it worse you see then everyday, that can even bring out the beast in the meekest person.
Some of you dont just reason well before typing?
How did she get to the level that EVERYBODY hates hate?
Was it not her attitude?
Do you just love someone who despise everybody for no reason?
Ceeci is rude, arrogant and intolerant. Do you just want people to like her? Who likes a person with those terrible attitude.
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by PTNL: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2018
I pitied Cee-C here as she was soliloquizing. She might win this game ooooo.
Tobi wasn't matured at all. Just displaying highest level of youthful exuberance, Ever ready to date all available ladies in the house. I'm sure he might end up a jigolo. Thanks to Anto n CC that never allow him into them.
A simple hug for CC as she was entering the house could have evinced some level of maturity from him ystnite but he goofed as usual. He only wants sex ni jare.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Meldrick(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2018
Referring to people as sick only shows how sick you are. Allow people freely make their choices without trying to bully them into voting your candidate. Big brother is not worth fighting and insulting people. It's just a game.
IgbosAreOsus:

Only a sick person will just start wasting money on someone who has NOTHING on you.
WHAT VALUE WILL VOTING FOR CEECI ADD TO YOUR LIFE

Even if one just one to throw money around, it should never be for someone who is sad, bitter, hateful, arrogant and rude.
No sane person can tolerate a girl like with such terrible attitude.

All this her diehard fans are just voting for her being feminist. Some are doing it for the stupìd drama. Some because she's their own(Igbo) etc

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 16, 2018
Meldrick:
Referring to people as sick only shows how sick you are. Allow people freely make their choices without trying to bully them into voting your candidate. Big brother is not worth fighting and insulting people. It's just a game.
SHUT UP SICKO
I DONT HAVE ANY CANDIDATE
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by aystunt: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2018
If you support Cee-C, it goes a long way to just show the kind of person you are. Change your conventional mode of thinking, support positive people and things!.... Dashing 45million to Cee-c out of pity is silly.. 45milllion is a whole lot. We need to be sincere with ourselves.. It is misplacement of priorities. What Cee-c needs from all is prayer and counseling for her deliverance. When you have a problem and you don't knw, it is really sad. If I pray for those that vote for her to have a wife or inlaw like her I'm sure they will be mute... 2019 is close don't let us vote like they vote for Cee-C. Vote with genuineness.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by chikaladgr: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2018
MrNigeria2018:
If that lowlife called Ceece could be called a bosslady and strong, then Nigeria is finished.

A worthless pig who insult anything for no reason

A worthless pig who look down on her fellow human being

A worthless lowlife who rejoiced over the death of her best friend

A worthless lowlife who lack home training

A worthless pig who gossip about others all day but get upset about others talking about her

A worthless pig who needs psychiatric evaluation than 45m

If Nigerian youth could vote for that worthless pig, then Babangida could become Nigeria president again

I now accept that Nigerians deserve the bad leadership they have got

They voted for her to spite people who condemned her obnoxious attitudes towards other people, they forget the fact that at end of the day, those who voted for her ll be the one who ll feel the pains of their product-Ceece when she begins to throw her success to their faces and called them names.

If that slowpoke called Ceece is looking down on people now without 45M, what do you think ll happen when you give her 45M?

Common Nigerians and majority of these fools who wasted their naira to vote for her have no chance around her cos she ll walk over you.

For Nigerian youth to have voted those intelligent, smart, educated, classy, respectful and easy going guys out except Koko, then that tell you why most of them are still wallowing in unemployment and poverty.

A country where 45M ll be given to unproductive shows and 10,000 to best graduating student, what do you expect?

Ceece remain the most useless, arrogant, hate personified and evil person in that house.

How in the world would u sit back there and call someone a worthless fool. who do u think u are?
We are all quick to judge, no human is perfect, if most of us are put in that house , we will do worse. Let's take it easy with the name calling, not cool and it makes u sound LIKE a razz worthless pig.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by samzzycash(m): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2018
KingOvo:

Exactly what I've been saying to people. It's not easy to see put up with people who hate you, and to make it worse you see them everyday, that can even bring out the beast in the meekest person.
na wa for you people.. This is why even a wicked person who was a known failure deceive you with Change.. Look i watch this show from day one and i don't see how she will ever get pity votes from me.. You say people hate her she came into the house with bitterness and hate she sowed hate and you want the people in that house to dey patt her on the back.. Never will i support what is bad and from the look of things the way formal school have been commenting about her one would realize she has always had this altitude never relate well with anyone and you she will change.. Rather she will think she is not bad with the support she has pulled
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Skepticus: 10:52am On Apr 16, 2018
mytym:

I laugh in Yiddish. The Cabals that endorsed all these folks into the house are the real players. It's the results they show you that you see.

90% of the housemates got in through powerful sponsors. They're the ones that call the shot.

Biggie should make the voting truly realtime by displaying the results while you ppl vote. That way Voters will immediately know if their effort will be enough or garner more vote(rs) to up their game.

The process where Biggie comes up with an arbitrary voting results after eviction is a ruse and a grand scam.

After the 4th week, it was too obvious CeeC doesn't need external votes! Biggie wants her in the finals. It's not your votes that kept her in. Shalom

I thought I was the only one who noticed this

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 16, 2018
lonelydora:
You guys will realize this Sunday that CeeC has more fan base than Miracle when she walks away with the 45m naira.

She's the realest in the BBN house. You may not like her temperament but she's living her life. A strong woman indeed. I hated her initially but came to realize her mental strength and steadfast in the house. She passed through fire and came out refined like gold.

#TeamCeeC

I dey observe. Toh

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by neyobills: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2018
From the very little I have been able to watch on the show so far,it aptly shows the moral standing on most Nigerians,I don't want to mention names but its very obvious that the few cerebral ones in that show have been voted only for us to be left with folks that have almost nothing upstairs.

Nigerians like to celebrate mediocrity that's why we have mostly dunderheads in the helms of affairs in the country.

Here is my rating for the remaining housemates

Alex......tho a bit hardworking,she isn't the serious type,she would rather do well been some video vixen.
Ceecee....Its very obvious she need mental evaluation and therapy,she needs help and needs to go home ASAP.
Miracle...Dude is too vain but still has some sense of humor at least and has been himself so far.
Nina......She is about the dumbest broad imaginable,lazy as well.
Tobi......Dude is so immature but has some good strategy at least

IF I were to be BBN I would rather give the money to Tobi,at least I'm sure he will have some strategy to put it in good use.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by kokan: 11:40am On Apr 16, 2018
marvin906:

stupid people everywhere

Like your Father

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by aystunt: 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
You have spoken very well bro..
MrNigeria2018:
If that lowlife called Ceece could be called a bosslady and strong, then Nigeria is finished.

A worthless pig who insult anything for no reason

A worthless pig who look down on her fellow human being

A worthless lowlife who rejoiced over the death of her best friend

A worthless lowlife who lack home training

A worthless pig who gossip about others all day but get upset about others talking about her

A worthless pig who needs psychiatric evaluation than 45m

If Nigerian youth could vote for that worthless pig, then Babangida could become Nigeria president again

I now accept that Nigerians deserve the bad leadership they have got

They voted for her to spite people who condemned her obnoxious attitudes towards other people, they forget the fact that at end of the day, those who voted for her ll be the one who ll feel the pains of their product-Ceece when she begins to throw her success to their faces and called them names.

If that slowpoke called Ceece is looking down on people now without 45M, what do you think ll happen when you give her 45M?

Common Nigerians and majority of these fools who wasted their naira to vote for her have no chance around her cos she ll walk over you.

For Nigerian youth to have voted those intelligent, smart, educated, classy, respectful and easy going guys out except Koko, then that tell you why most of them are still wallowing in unemployment and poverty.

A country where 45M ll be given to unproductive shows and 10,000 to best graduating student, what do you expect?

Ceece remain the most useless, arrogant, hate personified and evil person in that house.
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by aystunt: 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
Understand that she did not start behaving like that in that house she is really like that. I'm not encouraging calling her names. The truth we need to tell ourselves is that our priorities should be right don't let us put sentiments ahead of reality even as we enter 2019.we all need to make cee-c know how bad she faired..
chikaladgr:

How in the world would u sit back there and call someone a worthless fool. who do u think u are?
We are all quick to judge, no human is perfect, if most of us are put in that house , we will do worse. Let's take it easy with the name calling, not cool and it makes u sound LIKE a razz worthless pig.
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by faithfull18(f): 12:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
Spend less, Save more on data. Take a trip to my profile or have a look at my signature.
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
tomdon:
Nairaland update comes late

I never imagined that I will vote in this show but I will vote Cee-c.
I think she's loud and have some behaviors she needs to work on to improve herself. Most humans do. She's young and most people learn over time. She will improve as time goes on.
But there's no denying that I have a soft spot for her because she's a determined and focused girl.
It takes more than virginity to be an excellent person but she still has that, so, good for her.
I don't know why she has kept it but it's not easy and I hope she won't make a mistake of becoming cheap as to allow anyone take it before she marries her prince charming

Text vote Cee-c to 32052

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by brunobaba(m): 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
tomdon:
Nairaland update comes late

I never imagined that I will vote in this show but I will vote Cee-c.
I think she's loud and have some behaviors she needs to work on to improve herself. Most humans do. She's young and most people learn over time. She will improve as time goes on.
But there's no denying that I have a soft spot for her because she's a determined and focused girl.
It takes more than virginity to be an excellent person but she still has that, so, good for her.
I don't know why she has kept it but it's not easy and I hope she won't make a mistake of becoming cheap as to allow anyone take it before she marries her prince charming

Text vote Cee-c to 32052
Talk is cheap,we dont even know if she's indeed a virgin,i read a post on how her ex BF laughed it off,Toyosi of Jenifa series also lied about her virginity...I for one dont believe CEEC

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by tomdon(m): 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Only a sick person will just start wasting money on someone who has NOTHING on you.

Even if one just one to throw money around, it should never be for someone who is sad, bitter, hateful, arrogant and rude.
No sane person can tolerate a girl like with such terrible attitude.

All this her diehard fans are just voting for her being feminist. Some are doing it for the stupìd drama. Some because she's their own(Igbo) etc

It's not a must to benefit from everything or everyone
If I'm happy doing it then maybe that's enough motivation.
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by dalynch(f): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
It's clear from ur writeup that you áre worse than her

U clearly watch the show only on nairaland if not you could have known she hardly gossips and never rejoiced over her friend's death.

Try to b popular for a day then make a speech and see how d media/masses will misinterpret u.[/quote]

You must be related to that stupid girl. She lacks home training. Think of how to work on her as soon as she comes back home. If the writer u quoted watches the show he ll write worst than he did. Cee cee is a sadist. She has pride, arrogant , and behaves like a witch who sucks her own blood. Every one in that house is happy except her that claims she has a life. Please she needs help.
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by haslaw(m): 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

No sane person can tolerate a girl like with such terrible attitude

Most Ibbo's are rude, bitter, hateful, cheats, thieves, sad and generally of very bad character, which is why they are voting for cee-c. Cee-c is only exhibiting the typical Ibbo character and the ibbos can connect easily with her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Lol @ you love that account. What's the different?
Anyway, this was never my main account to begin with. I don't post as much under it because I see it only as temporary shelter for when times are hard tongue cry grin
The difference is in the name. grin

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by patrick89(m): 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
haslaw:

Most Ibbo's are rude, bitter, hateful, cheats, thieves, sad and generally of very bad character, which is why they are voting for cee-c. Cee-c is only exhibiting the typical Ibbo character and the ibbos can connect easily with her.

You guys have started again! You always bring tribalism into every issues! Are you guys from waste land cursed?
Who cares about bbn? An average Igbo man is in his shop. We don't even have TV watching culture in the east!
Nobody attached TBoss attitude to Yoruba, no Bisiola's head giving spree to Yoruba. But you low lives are festering as usual, when we hit you back you start ranting tribalism.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by haslaw(m): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
patrick89:

You guys have started again! You always bring tribalism into every issues! Are you guys from waste land cursed?
Who cares about bbn? An average Igbo man is in his shop. We don't even have TV watching culture in the east!
Nobody attached TBoss attitude to Yoruba, no Bisiola's head giving spree to Yoruba. But you low lives are festering as usual, when we hit you back you start ranting tribalism.

You OSU slaves should go and work on yourselves.. Its not our fault ibbos are thieves, armed robbers, cheats, angry, bitter, hateful, rude, sad and frustrated people.

Cee-c is just a typical and normal ibbo girl with bad character

Ibbo evil character is known all over the world.

BTW: I'm not a southerner.
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by sampsun(m): 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Guys! You must give it up to Cee-C.

She is a complete therapist to every emotional cure.

With Cee-C, you get served what is on her menu.

1. Short people are highly volatile, this is a fact.
2. She is the definition of a super strong woman.
3. There is no bureaucracy with Cee-C cos all impending cases with her are duly settled immediately.
4. With or without back up, she is a formidable foe.
5. She can survived voters and housemates attack, she has proven that.

At the end of the day, we deduced that, Cee-C, is the true representation of the theme " Double Wahala". She has relentlessly been dishing out back to back wahala from every pore of her skin.

Note:
The show is about strategy, competition, schemes, manipulation, entertainment, character and zeal to outsmart your fellow contenders. It was never dubbed " Double friendship". Cee-C is the Wahala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by akum78: 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
lOL
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by prechbills1(m): 3:45am On Apr 17, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Hey, hun kiss

I lost the keys to my main place of residence & the locksmith told me a new key will be ready by Thursday tongue

you don chop ban again because of that primitive ubunja

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Rollas: Nollywood, Not A Dumping Ground For BBNaija Evictees / Best Paid Nollywood Actor/Actress? / BBNaija: Alex Cries As Leo Dumps Her Because Of Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.