Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

What To Do If You Feel You Have Eaten Poison - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What To Do If You Feel You Have Eaten Poison (827 Views)

President Rajoelina: "WHO Offered $20M Bribe To Poison Madagascar COVID-19 Cure" / Why Beans And Ripe Plantain Combination Is Called 'Delicious Poison' / Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do If You Feel You Have Eaten Poison by Nigeriaismine: 6:48am On Apr 16, 2018
my brother is celebrating his first son birthday and h
e invited me to come and help him organise things (he is the one paying my school in the university) but I am not in good terms with his wife, so when arrived at the place she didn't greet but she was quick to bring out the food and i did not like the way she brought it out and because of my brother I ate the food, however, i am afraid please what should I do?
Re: What To Do If You Feel You Have Eaten Poison by haryorbarmie83(m): 6:48am On Apr 16, 2018
N.a. love charm she put for the food... grin
Re: What To Do If You Feel You Have Eaten Poison by izzou(m): 6:56am On Apr 16, 2018
I don't think your brother's wife will be so dumb to have poisoned that meal and give it to you in that way

Infact,you should eat it with joy and ask for more

You should only be bothered if she had acted in a friendly manner and then offered you the meal.

Use your sense bro cool
Re: What To Do If You Feel You Have Eaten Poison by phintohlar(f): 6:57am On Apr 16, 2018
Na by force to eat the food ni, use style dudge the thing now

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Feel You Have Eaten Poison by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 16, 2018
Ode!

You believed you were served poison yet you rushed to eat the food. Glutton.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Feel You Have Eaten Poison by Nigeriaismine: 7:00am On Apr 16, 2018
haryorbarmie83:
N.a. love charm she put for the food... grin
what should I do
Re: What To Do If You Feel You Have Eaten Poison by SOFTENGR: 7:09am On Apr 16, 2018
Don't eat anyhow so you don't die anyhow.
Re: What To Do If You Feel You Have Eaten Poison by Fuckyoumod: 7:11am On Apr 16, 2018
Because of your brother, you ate a food that is alleged to have been poisoned.

Guy, what happened to please keep it for me, I'm not hungry now I will eat later? Common sense is not common.

Poisons can last for days and months before effects, if you think you can't be poisoned now and drop dead 3 weeks from now without trace to that food you lie.... just pray that food was not poisoned.
Re: What To Do If You Feel You Have Eaten Poison by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 16, 2018

Why Not Go And Lie Down. So You Can Rest In Peace...

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Feel You Have Eaten Poison by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 16, 2018

Why Not Go And Lie Down. So You Can Rest In Peace...
Re: What To Do If You Feel You Have Eaten Poison by Nigeriaismine: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=Fuckyoumod post=66748313]Because of your brother, you ate a food that is alleged to have been poisoned.
nobody has confirmed weather it's poisoned or not but i just feel like ...
Re: What To Do If You Feel You Have Eaten Poison by periphetes: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lol dead men tell no tale grin you got a feeling the food is poison but still went ahead to eat.. My friend you are suffering from gluttonous disease. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help Guys There's A Fish Bone Stuck In My Throat Since Yesterday / NCDC Official Picks Up Suspected Coronavirus Case Who Coughed In Public (Video) / Chest Pain .help !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.