Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here (5806 Views)

Batch B PCMs Keeping Vigil To Wait For NYSC Portal For Registration In Uyo / 2018 Kebbi BATCH A- Corp Member "Let's Meet Here" / NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by BlueButter(f): 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
yonathaniel:
Let just wait till July,it's around d corner cos God knows the best,there is time for everything don't let us see it as bad thing,i fall on july too,i pray God will spare our life till july
amen....
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by qreem231(m): 7:21am On Apr 18, 2018
The whole July stuff pained me gan walahi!! To think that I already resigned from my job. Na to dey wake, eat, flex and sleep sure pass.
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by OreoPaschal(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2018
nwimo22:
I was really really disjointed when I saw mine. After all the hustle and tussle looking for business center with good server to the extent that I had to go to a hotel and I was charged more Dan required. Abeg hu go buy toiletries and beverages? I've to sell them off now July too far biko

Hahahhahahahaha. Bia, Nwimo nwa Crop Science IMSU. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by nwimo22(m): 7:57am On Apr 18, 2018
OreoPaschal:

Hahahhahahahaha. Bia, Nwimo nwa Crop Science IMSU. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Paschal nwa Agric Econs IMSU. Lol

1 Like

Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by Evansjk: 9:55am On Apr 18, 2018
One thing you guy don't understand is that.this stream naa him pay past.no matter how we go enjoy 2019 general election packages.parapetual they postpone election, there is no way it will affect us,we will still remain serving corps.I beg naa jollyment jare.

2 Likes

Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by OsamBrain(m): 10:06am On Apr 18, 2018
Since there is no stream specified in the call up, does it imply that there might be a batch B mobilization by July?
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by Sniper4real(m): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
BlueButter:
please who's in Ibadan.. let's flex til July..

oya. Lets start our own camp
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by Matinoh: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
OsamBrain:
Since there is no stream specified in the call up, does it imply that there might be a batch B mobilization by July?
I thought of it but The chances are extremely slim. just set ur mind on November.
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by Kingsasian(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
OsamBrain:
there is nothing like batch B in july. It is strictly stream 2. Do you know how many of us are in A? There is someone with call up number 130000+. If you are yet to register just zero your mind on november.
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by Slimbideb: 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kingsasian:
there is nothing like batch B in july. It is strictly stream 2. Do you know how many of us are in A? There is someone with call up number 130000+. If you are yet to register just zero your mind on november.
You're right! they should just zero off their mind for July batch, even if they fail to register fast by November, they we follow Jan 2019 batch, my call up number is 700000+.
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by Emmerich09(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Check out this thread.... It will guide you through your 3weeks in camp and many more...

https://www.nairaland.com/3644529/all-one-experience-nysc-orientation
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by Kingsasian(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
ABJDOT:
You're right! they should just zero off their mind for July batch, even if they fail to register fast by November, they we follow Jan 2019 batch, my call up number is 700000+.
700000+?? Jeez! Are we that much?
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kingsasian:
700000+?? Jeez! Are we that much?
Yes ooh we're much! I registered on 5th of April and I still have many friends who register on 7th and 8th.
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by Felixdgreat(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
qreem231:
The whole July stuff pained me gan walahi!! To think that I already resigned from my job. Na to dey wake, eat, flex and sleep sure pass.

chai... doh I feel ur pain jare.... anyway lets just hope for the best.
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by qreem231(m): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Felixdgreat:

chai... doh I feel ur pain jare.... anyway lets just hope for the best.
Yea man, thanks. Hoping for the best, when it's time, IT'S TIME.
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by BlueButter(f): 3:45am On Apr 19, 2018
Sniper4real:

oya. Lets start our own camp
fast fast
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by Kingsasian(m): 7:29am On Apr 19, 2018
ABJDOT:
Yes ooh we're much! I registered on 5th of April and I still have many friends who register on 7th and 8th.
aah!
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by MNDY(m): 8:34am On Apr 19, 2018
Heard Camp would actually be in June, hence making it a June/July thing.
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by Joshwise1(m): 9:38am On Apr 19, 2018
Jst passing by
Waiting jejele for July to come
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by Larzio(m): 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2018
Earn cool money without stress... all u need to do is just register through d link below
http://owmoney.site/5408713455176
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by noble4d(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
MNDY:
Heard Camp would actually be in June, hence making it a June/July thing.
You people have started again. Is it official?
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by pizzle123(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2018
hello pcm,are you not happy with the posting,are you planning on redeploying,holla me you are on the right track...i can guarantee you are safe with us ..gives us a trial...we have been doing this for a long time..no Bleep up.....whatapp 08180199147/hot line for enquiry 08142294641
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by Sniper4real(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
BlueButter:
fast fast
where u dey for ib
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by Brownish24(f): 4:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
BlueButter:
please who's in Ibadan.. let's flex til July..
I dey ibadan
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by Lacas: 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
After all my long awaited, is just not fair
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by daxon001(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2018
sup guys. I'm steam 2 as well. i like the idea of July. any1 who can help with job opening. I need a job badly. pls ooo

1 Like

Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by BlueButter(f): 6:23am On Apr 21, 2018
Sniper4real:

where u dey for ib

Let's do ring road or dugbe
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by BlueButter(f): 6:24am On Apr 21, 2018
Brownish24:
I dey ibadan

Very nice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is NYSC Batch B List Out In Schools / 2012 Batch C Corpers: What Can We Say? / Benue Corp Members Short Paid And Payment Delayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.