Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here (5805 Views)

Batch B PCMs Keeping Vigil To Wait For NYSC Portal For Registration In Uyo / 2018 Kebbi BATCH A- Corp Member "Let's Meet Here" / NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream 2 Prospective Corp Member. Let Us Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by MNDY(m): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2018
noble4d:

You people have started again. Is it official?

My apologies. I crosschecked and saw that it is July that is stated for Orientation Course (Camp particularly) on the dashboard.

But do you or anybody else here know whether it is early, mid or late July pls? Let's not also rule out the fact that NYSC may shift the date back subsequently, it is usually meant to be 1month interval and not 2months. Their arrangements this year just get as e just be.

I was not actually well prepared to have gone with this first set of PCMs anyway; in my own opinion, they were rushed.
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by Sniper4real(m): 7:58am On Apr 21, 2018
BlueButter:

Let's do ring road or dugbe
oya, beep me. My no dey 4 Status
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by Kalaba(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2018
MNDY:

My apologies. I crosschecked and saw that it is July that is stated for Orientation Course (Camp particularly) on the dashboard.

But do you or anybody else here know whether it is early, mid or late July pls? Let's not also rule out the fact that NYSC may shift the date back subsequently, it is usually meant to be 1month interval and not 2months. Their arrangements this year just get as e just be.

I was not actually well prepared to have gone with this first set of PCMs anyway; in my own opinion, they were rushed.
I just think the push to July is cos of the upcoming ramadan fast, Ramadan 2018 will begin on
Wednesday, 16th May 2018 and end
on Thursday, 14th June 2018. Eid ul
Fitr Date will be on Friday, 15th June
2018. This is the tentative date as the
actual date is contingent on the
sighting of the moon of Ramadan. So, let's just have in mind it's gona be that july, maybe early or mid.

2 Likes

Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by 3DCYCLOPS: 9:40am On Apr 21, 2018
Hello everyone, please i need your advise on this..I submitted my mobilization form on the 26th of March but wasn't mobilized for the present Batch, when i check on the NYSC portal it shows 'No record found. Contact your school for verification of the approved list'.....Please i wish to know if i'm to resubmit my mobilization form come next batch?
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by noble4d(m): 10:49am On Apr 21, 2018
MNDY:

I don't know, this is naija; and anything can still happen. Let's pray for the best.
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by noble4d(m): 10:52am On Apr 21, 2018
3DCYCLOPS:
Hello everyone, please i need your advise on this..I submitted my mobilization form on the 26th of March but wasn't mobilized for the present Batch, when i check on the NYSC portal it shows 'No record found. Contact your school for verification of the approved list'.....Please i wish to know if i'm to resubmit my mobilization form come next batch?

It's obvious that your school didn't upload your name. You should hold on till next batch or report to your school.
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by 3DCYCLOPS: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
noble4d:

It's obvious that your school didn't upload your name. You should hold on till next batch or report to your school.

Okay thanks, i think it's because i finished my clearance late. Though will i have to go submit another mobilization form again when its time for batch b, or the one i submitted before would reflect then?
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by RoseNiles: 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2018
Please, I didn't report for the first stream of batch a on April 19 2018 because I was ill. please I would like to know exactly when the next stream is going to happen in July this year so that I can prepare and I would also like to know if I would have to reprint my call-up letter again or just use the old one for April 19. Thanks
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by Shiners: 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
[quote author=noble4d post=66848260]
You people have started again. I
good day...please I have issue on Nysc...I graduated last year September... I was 30 in July last year but senate release our result by September... now the issue is that they said I can't serve because I am 30 and 2month as at when senate release our result..... please wat can I do to serve...I need any assistant from anyone ....
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by yonathaniel: 5:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
New date for July camp is 24th to August 15th 2018
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by Felixdgreat(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2018
[quote author=Shiners post=66957419][/quote]

if they say u can't serve why not take an exemption letter, that way you can still work in the govt.. should an opportunity arise...
or beta still if u know someone in a better position their, you can tell them am sure they would be of help.
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by yourstar: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Please if one was posted but couldn't meet up wats the chances of joining the July stream... Any idea pls?
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by BarristerAlarig: 6:06am On Apr 26, 2018
[quote author=Shiners post=66957419][/quote]

Assistance! not assistant. and to think you are a graduate?? sad!
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by yourstar: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2018
Pls someone should help me o... I was posted but couldn't go... What must I do to go by July
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by Angelshakira(f): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
Batch B mobilization soon to commence

2 Likes

Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by phranklyn92(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
Please guys... I registered late like a week after the actual registration started and I can't see what others are seeing on my dashboard (i.e the July postponment thingy). Am I the only one or is someone else having this same issues?

P.S: I didn't pay the 3k online as i'll rather collect the call up letter from my school.
Please reply Asap
What am seeing on my dashboard are just my basic details and a notice that I can still make payment but good folks here are seeing call up numbers.
Please i'd appreciate screen shots. Thanks
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by JustME7(m): 2:23am On Apr 30, 2018
phranklyn92:
Please guys... I registered late like a week after the actual registration started and I can't see what others are seeing on my dashboard (i.e the July postponment thingy). Am I the only one or is someone else having this same issues?

P.S: I didn't pay the 3k online as i'll rather collect the call up letter from my school.
Please reply Asap
What am seeing on my dashboard are just my basic details and a notice that I can still make payment but good folks here are seeing call up numbers.

While registering, I can't remember the exact words though, but there is a part you will see an option if you don't want to pay, you click on it and things should be good.

But from what you wrote there, it shows clearly that you didn't complete your registration. I don't know how to help you though.

I'll suggest you click on the link to pay, then just scan through the page if you see the option for not wanting to pay.

I can't guarantee you that you will be registered, just try your luck.
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by dania02(m): 7:10am On Apr 30, 2018
phranklyn92:

Please reply Asap
yes my cousin sister had d same issuse until she paid her 3k so yes it seem u hv nt finish reg
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by phranklyn92(m): 9:10am On Apr 30, 2018
dania02:

yes my cousin sister had d same issuse until she paid her 3k so yes it seem u hv nt finish reg
Thanks a lot. I'll pay the 3k then but I use verve card and there's no payment option for that here. Is there another means through which I can make payment?
Re: For Those That Are To Wait Till July Let Meet Here by dania02(m): 10:12am On Apr 30, 2018
phranklyn92:
Thanks a lot. I'll pay the 3k then but I use verve card and there's no payment option for that here. Is there another means through which I can make payment?
yes try remiter generate the code take it to bank and pay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is NYSC Batch B List Out In Schools / 2012 Batch C Corpers: What Can We Say? / Benue Corp Members Short Paid And Payment Delayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.