Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,617 members, 7,955,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB (17158 Views)

2019: IBB, Danjuma In Secret Meeting / 2019: IBB Says Pdp’s Agenda To Regain Power Working / I Will Vote For An Igbo Presidency In 2019 – IBB Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by deedy111: 7:59am On Apr 17, 2018
Donald Duke, I have so much hope that this man can change the face of this country to a develop country we have always wished for, but......
How is that possible without us getting him there?
Use your PVC wisely

I no want talk plenty!
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by Cornerstone2020(m): 8:00am On Apr 17, 2018
I will not vote for a youth who is only looking for popularity. I will vote any candidate that is capable of defeating the incumbent
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by MrMystrO(m): 8:00am On Apr 17, 2018
rusher14:

Yes o.

Better for cultist to behead me than for herdsman to behead me.

My Brother grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by seunlly(m): 8:03am On Apr 17, 2018
Fela durotoye 2019..

The dawn for reality
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by MrMystrO(m): 8:05am On Apr 17, 2018
Cornerstone2020:
I will not vote for a youth who is only looking for popularity. I will vote any candidate that is capable of defeating the incumbent

Yes, We need Someone who is "Experienced" first Like Donald Trump... before we vote such person, I agree with you grin

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by chiagozien(m): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2018
Whether old,young or new the zoo will never progress.
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by 400billionman: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2018
5thElement:
Nigerian youths are not in agreement.

They want you to continue.

They are in love with their suffering and joblessness.

They will rather die than see a change in governance.
The confused youths said they are not ready to lead. Anyway confusion is the first step to failure. I am not surprised

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by Quality20(m): 8:11am On Apr 17, 2018
Young man for president? How have u guys treated Gov. Yahya Bello of Kogi State?
Always discouraging n insulting d youthful governor instead of supporting him
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by PataAlhaja(m): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2018
5thElement:

That's good of you.

Hopefully at the end of his next 4years his Fulani marauding brothers would have overrun Nigeria and made Nigeria an Islamic state.

Good luck to y'all then.

Ki lo kan mi. No be person wey dey Naija go suffer am?

All these dolts wey manage hustle UK visa think say na everybody for Naija dey suffer!

Arindin jati jati!
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by Yorobastard(m): 8:18am On Apr 17, 2018
What a talk! Although it doesn't change the fact that you support buhari for a second term
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by Mejor79(m): 8:18am On Apr 17, 2018
Bigbeard:
How is 40-50 young?
At this age and generation when a 40 year old could have been a grandparent, talk more of 50. grin

Over to you Mr Sowore, i think you now have Maradona's support. cool

Not a person like him who indulge in politics of blackmail his also not sincere. He will not be different from present APC that used propaganda to ascend to power. H e even helped in the blackmail using media outfit which the result is what we are seeing.
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by wink2015(m): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2018
I do not agree with the views of Ex-President Ibrahim Babangida that the Presidency should be restricted to the younger aspirant that is the under 50s.

That is undemocratic. Instead effort should be made to reform our democractic system especially the restructuring of the country.

OPPORTUNITY OF LEADERSHIP SHOULD BE OPEN TO OLD PEOPLE AND YOUNG PEOPLE AS WELL AND LET THE CHOICE OF THE PEOPLE DECIDES.

Babangida should know that there are some young Nigerians that are very corrupt and worst than the elderly people.

Although the younger politicians have more energy to work but if such people are corrupt then their youthfulness will be a deficency to the Nigeria state.

I SUPPORT BOTH OLD MEN/WOMEN COMPETING ALONGSIDE WITH THE YOUNG POLITICIANS AND LET THE CHOICE TO VOTE COMPETENT PEOPLE LIE WITH THE ELECTORATE.

Youth in Nigeria need re-branding and changing of their mindset as they have equally been corrupted by the socalled ELDERLY POLITICIANS.

IBB STOP ALL THIS SEGREGATION.
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by ifyain: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2018
Wishful thinking, only a revolution can change things in Nigeria. the youths are as corrupt as the golden oldies. but wait, were these old men not once young?
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by valx2: 8:24am On Apr 17, 2018
ME WEN NEVER REACH 40, AM I NOT YOUNG YET? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by orunto27: 8:26am On Apr 17, 2018
Please sponsor Sowore/Balarabe Musa.

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by asawanathegreat(m): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2018
So we pray, amen
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by dominique(f): 8:27am On Apr 17, 2018
So we should go between OS and FD. I doubt if either of them will do any worse than PMB
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by koning: 8:31am On Apr 17, 2018
IBB, OBJ, Danjuma and co have no right whatsoever to advice the people of Nigeria on governance or leadership. All these past military rulers were under 50 when they held the country to ransom.
They did nothing to advance the nation, but robbed us blind. Were they not young then too?!!. Some were even in their 30s like Gowon, Muritala Mohammed and Danjuma.

What Nigeria needs are men of integrity who DO NOT have any incentive to steal. People who were born rich or have demonstrated incorruptible character traits. I would vote in Dangote's son or Adenuga's son any day with the belief and hope that they would not have any incentive to loot. They've already seen billions.

We definitely do not want hungry young people as leaders. They would empty the treasury on their first terms. The key is to seek for people who have never known hunger from birth.
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:32am On Apr 17, 2018
story for the gods! what can our youths this days offer.....youths who are still undecided and unemployed....if you have said this in 1985 when you took over or in 1993 when you cancel the June 12 elections, i would have tekennit seriously but now...hmmm..no way o
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by Exponental(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2018
...but taking "orders" from elders abi
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2018
though I'm in support of a youthful president,
RESPONSIBLE leadership IS NOT about age.
anybody but the current redundant nomad is good to go!
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by Cloud007: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Yahaya Bello or Herman Hembe 2019 cheesy
Just NUKE Nigeria Already grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by anibestlala(m): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Source: http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/a-young-nigerian-must-lead-the-country-in-2019-ibb/

Young person to rule and Bello of Kogi state will now step out to contest.
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by AreaFada2: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2018
Both the young and the old are products of the same failed system. Products of a society with misplaced priorities. Beginning right from the family home.

We cannot be engaged in sharp practices in our private lives: corruption, bribery, embezzlement, indiscipline right in front of kids and expect them to grow up with any morale fibre. The older generation that grew up under European system and relative sanity have turned out so bad, how much more those that grew up seeing parents give 20 Naira police daily, bribe their way through school, etc? shocked shocked

Yes there are individual honest people with integrity, but a corrupt system of godfathers cannot throw up such people. God fathers choose people in their own image. Tjhe ones they hope to manipulate. When on the rare occasions they cannot manipulate as intended, they create political crisis. And we go back to square one.

For example which sane country will leave Fashola, fresh from his decent job in Lagos, and choose Buhari as presidential candidate, much less president? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by Praktikals(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2018
Baawaa:
Evil advice from evil genius
Was IBB a youth when he vied for PDP presidential candidature in 2011?
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by rejosom(m): 9:04am On Apr 17, 2018
sowore2019:
Agreed, who else if not Sowore
Ayamhondistren
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by alen4smith(m): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Source: http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/a-young-nigerian-must-lead-the-country-in-2019-ibb/

these clowns are fighting thier own battle and masquerading as nationalist.and i ask when did Babangida become pro masses?
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 17, 2018
thoollz:
You want to hear d bitter truth? I'm not against a young nor old person ruling us, what I have problem with is what I see everyday. Our leaders are d product of d masses, d people, d citizens. There's hardly a day that goes by without hearing a crime occurred in one part of d country. Let's look at it, young boys are using dubious means to get rich, everyone is now dishonest to think that a taxi driver returning a huge sum of money has made him endangered.

If these set of people get to that position what do u think they'll do. Everyone wants to have a share in D national cake.

An average Nigerian that sees money tomorrow becomes arrogant and full of themselves. They start chanting "do u know who I am"?.

Let's go to d tertiary institutions, ordinary class honorable election will b marred by violence and those are d youth in charge, d presidents of different unions in school embezzle much to d amazement of those that voted them in and u expect it to b better when they want to 'further their career'?

Our class governors are not different, stealing from their course mates all in D name of our class must move forward.

There's more to say, but let me leave d little I have said at this point to those that understand.

Well I see Nigeria remaining where it is until upright people take hold of d country.

It's unfortunate that most of the youths you have encountered are of questionable character.

I have encountered same but I have also met upright individuals who can surely rule this country

Let's face the facts, only a young exposed intelligent and economicaly sound president can Save this country
Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by Skepticus: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2018
5thElement:
Nigerian youths are not in agreement.

They want you to continue.

They are in love with their suffering and joblessness.

They will rather die than see a change in governance.

Sad Truth.

I've given up them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Young Nigerian Must Lead The Country In 2019 - IBB by jacyhelen(f): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Believe u me,PMB has be Destined to bring Nigeria Break up come 2019.
If he Looses,He wont step down easily,
If he wins,More blood shed will flow,More killings and many more mayhem will go unbiathed?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Governor Matawalle To Join APC On June 12 - Premium Times / President Buhari Departs Abelag/Luxaviation Airport For Abuja (Photos) / Security Agencies Advised Us To Ban smartphones - Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.