Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 (36166 Views)

Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2018
osazsky:
history teacher are u sure ur present squared can beat Leeds or Nottingham who are on top form this season, no need to mention wolves considering d fact dat dey gained promotion Dis year,even d Huddersfield dat gained Promotion last year u tried to pack d bus against them but dem knack u 2

Very funny, congratulations on your exceptional season, Liverpool and Wigan says hi.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by osazsky(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
AndrewFarms:

Yes i agree he bought the club through bank loan just as any business tycoon would do but do you know that if the club were to be sold tonight they will still make profit of a hair over a billion based on forbes valuation.....

can man shitty even be sold for a billion dollars so that the owner can at least go home with the said amount spent in investment just to win the UCL.....
we dont need to sell our club,all we need to do is to sell 4 players sane,debryne aguero and sterling gbam we will have close to 650m ,we will source for d remaining 350 gbam 1billion in d bank,my question is this can real Madrid come after any of ur players, bunch of average players,who will pay 150 m for lukaku,fellani,martial,valential young, herera,in fact u need to invest another 1b to compete with us and mansour can help u with a loan of 1b, Dis will further increase ur debt to close to 2b spitsFifa come and investigate this people o this is not fair
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
AndrewFarms:

I need to give him some spanking so that he will know that a ball-boy's job is different from that of a footballer
Don't make it so severe, lest he might start screaming anytime he sees a red Jersey.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by SailorXY: 8:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
Andrez123:
Arsenal lost this game not because they had inexperienced players playing today but because they were happy with a 1-1 draw with 25 minutes to go, played a negative game and invited Manchester United pressure unto themselves and ultimately conceded with Fellaini's backwards looping header, Ospina is too short for a goalkeeper, a taller keeper would have reached that ball and tipped it over.
Anyway Arsenal are yet to win or draw an away game in 2018 so Manchester United has just beaten the worst team to play at Old Trafford in 2018 by 2-1 with a late goal, this is not a typical Arsenal team but the worst one of Arsene Wenger's reign. Man Utd were expected to win this match by a huge margin, they won it in the end alright but that wasn't an impressive performance.
because they really didn't care about the game and barely left second gear. mostly they played the game at a walking pace until Arsenal scored.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by AndrewFarms(m): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Let them address their empty stadiums first.

empty barrel makes the loudest noise, no wonder fergie brand them noisy neigbhour
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
AndrewFarms:

empty barrel makes the loudest noise, no wonder fergie brand them noisy neigbhour
grin
Too much sense will not kill you.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by AndrewFarms(m): 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Angelfrost:

Guy Abeg na. You want to confuse the Fanboy with facts way beyond his reasoning.

Baba that is the only way to win a case...

besides has he ever seen the four walls of a court talkless of know what a case is and how it can be won or lost......

once a ball-boy, always a ball-boy.....
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by osazsky(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Very funny, congratulations on your exceptional season, Liverpool and Wigan says hi.
and u were kicked out by bristol,couldn't win newcastle,Huddersfield and stoke, yes we lost to Wigan with 10men, Liverpool deserve to b were city is in d EPL, they are a good side, kloop is a magician, he took d game to us, can't say same about ur bus driver

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by AndrewFarms(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
osazsky:
we dont need to sell our club,all we need to do is to sell 4 players sane,debryne aguero and sterling gbam we will have close to 650m ,we will source for d remaining 350 gbam 1billion in d bank,my question is this can real Madrid come after any of ur players, bunch of average players,who will pay 150 m for lukaku,fellani,martial,valential young, herera,in fact u need to invest another 1b to compete with us and mansour can help u with a loan of 1b, Dis will further increase ur debt to close to 2b spitsFifa come and investigate this people o this is not fair

Man Shitty without those four players will become worse than a relegation fighting southampton
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by osazsky(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
AndrewFarms:

noisy neighbours dat gave u six,y always me,baloteli
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by ashjay001(m): 8:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
LZAA:

actually they all qualify for the group stages
uefa laws have removed major leagues from qualifying stages

Latest rules! If d club winning d Europa cup, isn't already qualified, d last team to qualify, drops out.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by AndrewFarms(m): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Don't make it so severe, lest he might start screaming anytime he sees a red Jersey.

He seems so blind not to have known that manchester remains red even after they won the EPL

I need to uncover that veil
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
osazsky:
and u were kicked out by bristol,couldn't win newcastle,Huddersfield and stoke, yes we lost to Wigan with 10men, Liverpool deserve to b were city is in d EPL, they are a good side, kloop is a magician, he took d game to us, can't say same about ur bus driver

The bus driver ensured no big team gave you a guard of honour. grin

And for your information am not a fan of mourinho, am a man united supporter.

Picture 2, for your dreams only

Oh I forgot you are a city fan, you don't happen to know what an a legacy is.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by AndrewFarms(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
grin Too much sense will not kill you.
Na God, besides i could still learn a thing or two from you

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by osazsky(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
AndrewFarms:

Man Shitty without those four players will become worse than a relegation fighting southampton
d point is this u will need to invest another 1b to compete with us,apart from de gear, I don't c any of ur players making PEPs first 11,we will still have walker,2silvers,Mendy otamendy,egderson,fernandiho,gudogan Jesus,delph,stones,kompsny,young Diaz,foden d future of england, this team can still win d EPL even without a coach
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by osazsky(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
AndrewFarms:

He seems so blind not to have known that manchester remains red even after they won the EPL

history teacher here we come
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
AndrewFarms:

He knows, even with free beer, pizza and popcorn their open bus parade will still look like our women team league celebration. wink

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by AndrewFarms(m): 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
osazsky:
noisy neighbours dat gave u six,y always me,baloteli

We gave roma seven, we no talk, assanal chop eight, we still humble.

You manage to score six and you know wan make we hear word......

remember that pride comes before the fall

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by osazsky(m): 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

The bus driver ensured no big team gave you a guard of honour. grin

And for your information am not a fan of mourinho, am a man united supporter.

Picture 2, for your dreams only

Oh I forgot you are a city fan, you don't happen to know what an a legacy is.

u can say that during our bus parade on the 13th of may let's c d colours that would dominate dat day,we are parading two trophy's sekem sekem
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
AndrewFarms:

Na God, besides i could still learn a thing or two from you

Let preseason start as I said earlier, we will do a lot of throwback, possible formations, line ups and trivia

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by osazsky(m): 9:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
AndrewFarms:

We gave roma seven, we no talk, assanal chop eight, we still humble.

You manage to score six and you know wan make we hear word......

remember that pride comes before the fall
in the past 7 years I think we have won d throphy 3, times
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by osazsky(m): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Let preseason start as I said earlier, we will do a lot of throwback, possible formations, line ups and trivia
u guys always do well in pre season,u can even give Madrid 6, provided its pre season
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
osazsky:
u can say that during our bus parade on the 13th of may let's c d colours that would dominate dat day,we are parading two trophy's sekem sekem
With hired crowd grin grin grin
I can bet I will be able to count the number of people there.

Pray we don't win the FA Cup, you will see what we call parade.

Manchester is red, and even Guardiola/Kompany and the entire city squad know that.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by osazsky(m): 9:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

He knows, even with free beer, pizza and popcorn their open bus parade will still look like our women team league celebration. wink
pls want are ur women celebrating. d last time I check man u is d only team dat doesn't have a female team,sm lost
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by AndrewFarms(m): 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
osazsky:
d point is this u will need to invest another 1b to compete with us,apart from de gear, I don't c any of ur players making PEPs first 11,we will still have walker,2silvers,Mendy otamendy,egderson,fernandiho,gudogan Jesus,delph,stones,kompsny,young Diaz,foden d future of england, this team can still win d EPL even without a coach

We have a world class goalie in DDG, world class midfielder in pogba, and a quality attacker. even the very best centre back cant be sold for 100million pounds, so we are not far behind
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by osazsky(m): 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

With hired crowd grin grin grin
I can bet I will be able to count the number of people there.

Pray we don't win the FA Cup, you will see what we call parade.

Manchester is red, and even Guardiola/Kompany and the entire city squad know that.

u want to parade a 4m cup after u spent close to 500,m. hmmm epic
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2018
osazsky:
u guys always do well in pre season,u can even give Madrid 6, provided its pre season

And we did well last season and this season, as well as the season before last, so what exactly is your point.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by AndrewFarms(m): 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2018
osazsky:
history teacher here we come

Come back again when you successfully get seven past a team them we can decide to think about it.....
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by osazsky(m): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
AndrewFarms:

We have a world class goalie in DDG, world class midfielder in pogba, and a quality attacker. even the very best centre back cant be sold for 100million pounds, so we are not far behind
I will manage pogba, but he his not consistent,pls which defender smelling,linderloff,or d injured Jones am not understanding trow more light,I forget blind,
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by AndrewFarms(m): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

You just wan this guy spoil his phone sha
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by AndrewFarms(m): 9:10pm On Apr 29, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Will definitely come prepared boss

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2018
osazsky:
pls want are ur women celebrating. d last time I check man u is d only team dat doesn't have a female team,sm lost

That even makes it more painful for city, if your parade is going to be as crowded as the celebration of our nonexistent female football team

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 / Messi, Ronaldo & Ribery For UEFA Best Player Award 2012/2013 / Carabao Cup: Bristol City Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 20th December 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.