Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 (36221 Views)

Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 3) On 7th April 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Juventus: UCL (1 - 3) On 11th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by Ovie56(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
osazsky:
city will dominant for 5year ,we have a very young squared,pep didn't do bad in his first season,our right bk ,sagna and left bk Clichy were poo and bravo couldn't catch a pass ,but we have fixed DAT,u guys don't have scouts any player we want u guys go after Dem with huge cash and salaries like Sanchez,we left Fred for u guys and switched to jorgino of Napoli now una scot wan get both fred and jougiho dats not how to run a club,u must have a Patten not these power ball u guys are playing buy creative players and stop buying boxers and wrestler football is played with d foot not hands or head
the only thing you haven't fixed is loosing at home to boring united, conceding goals from mane and salad .. and crashing out of Fa cup to Wigan of all teams.. dominant my ass.. five years ko five month ni.. oniyeye

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by BabaO2: 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
osazsky:
go watch our games not these boring lucky game ,I don't c mou wining d EPL in d next 10yrs dey shld just give him a life contract .I want man fans to fell what arsenal fans has felt for 13years ,cityzens
You know nothing about football, you are too unnecessarily emotional. 3 woodwork, overall 62:38 possession, what else do you want? any player can score for his side, it doesn't matter much, it is a team work
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by alexmaye(m): 6:41pm On Apr 29, 2018
LZAA:
i weak bro
he Is Still Babbling Nonsense Chei!! Some People Are Confused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by engrelvis(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Simplecity:
bros this is not career mode in fifa , city have zero chances of winning it next season
all these guys dnt know anything.dis is nt Spain or Germany . this premier league where anything can happen.man city will nt believe their eyes next season

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by osazsky(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
LZAA:

hmmm 2008 u say
wow that means u followed city when the thai dude was in charge before he sold it to the sheik
that means u followed the city of given,bridge,elano,geovanni grin grin
pls don't make me laugh
liverpool had fans from africa since forever heck grobelaar is from here ffs and they played in swaziland and other countries
i have been a manc red since 95 when blackburn pipped us to the league
u new gen fans wee not kee person
yeah authoritatively yes,we had given,robhiho,petrov Steven Ireland,Santa Cruz,Richards,de young,wright Phillips,binjamin the wasteful player I can go on and on,terry slept with bridge wife's his best friend and mou sacked his team doctors because she refused him sex, wonder what mou would have achieved if the EPL throphy was a golden sex Doll, spits
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
This isn't a performance to be really proud of

Manu barely scraped pass a second rated arsenal team

Mou had to go all Burnley on arsenal in the last moments of the game
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by LZAA: 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
osazsky:
city will dominant for 5year ,we have a very young squared,pep didn't do bad in his first season,our right bk ,sagna and left bk Clichy were poo and bravo couldn't catch a pass ,but we have fixed DAT,u guys don't have scouts any player we want u guys go after Dem with huge cash and salaries like Sanchez,we left Fred for u guys and switched to jorgino of Napoli now una scot wan get both fred and jougiho dats not how to run a club,u must have a Patten not these power ball u guys are playing buy creative players and stop buying boxers and wrestler football is played with d foot not hands or head
u spell like a troll and dt is just me being honest
powerball is bad?wow?tell that to germany and italy who used physical football and catennaccio to win four world cups each
even mathematics have long and short methods ffs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by alexmaye(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
iamjavadem:
People are funny sha, were they expecting Arse-nal to beat Man-U? Shio!!!
grin
iamjavadem:
People are funny sha, were they expecting Arse-nal to beat Man-U? Shio!!!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by LZAA: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2018
alexmaye:
he Is Still Babbling Nonsense Chei!! Some People Are Confused
he sounds like a troll tbh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by Andrez123(m): 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
Arsenal lost this game not because they had inexperienced players playing today but because they were happy with a 1-1 draw with 25 minutes to go, played a negative game and invited Manchester United pressure unto themselves and ultimately conceded with Fellaini's backwards looping header, Ospina is too short for a goalkeeper, a taller keeper would have reached that ball and tipped it over.
Anyway Arsenal are yet to win or draw an away game in 2018 so Manchester United has just beaten the worst team to play at Old Trafford in 2018 by 2-1 with a late goal, this is not a typical Arsenal team but the worst one of Arsene Wenger's reign. Man Utd were expected to win this match by a huge margin, they won it in the end alright but that wasn't an impressive performance.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by LZAA: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
osazsky:
yeah authoritatively yes,we had given,robhiho,petrov Steven Ireland,Santa Cruz,Richards,de young,wright Phillips,binjamin the wasteful player I can go on and on,terry slept with bridge wife's his best friend and mou sacked his team doctors because she refused him sex, wonder what mou would have achieved if the EPL throphy was a golden sex Doll, spits
and here u just confirmed u are an absolute troll
sadly trolling in sports section in nairaland is hardly lucrative tbh
perharps try givemesport or goal on facebook grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by Simplecity(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
engrelvis:
all these guys dnt know anything.dis is nt Spain or Germany . this premier league where anything can happen.man city will nt believe their eyes next season
you have said it all!!!
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by alexmaye(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
LZAA:
he sounds like a troll tbh
well It's His Rite, Let Him Continue

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by osazsky(m): 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2018
Ovie56:
the only thing you haven't fixed is loosing at home to boring united, conceding goals from mane and salad .. and crashing out of Fa cup to Wigan of all teams.. dominant my ass.. five years ko five month ni.. oniyeye
yeah we won d league and we are abt to set a record in england, highest points highest goals, just one win and 2 goals from three games, then d highest numbers of wins in a single season, arsenal did unbeaten but dey drew majority of their games,this season we lost twice and drew twice can u beat DAT,next season we are winning all our games u wan bet,isco on his way to city,harzard will definatrly leave Chelsea if dey don't make top 4,_ that's a plus to us cos man u are not contenders am 100% certain
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by Omobolajiatanda(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
AndrewFarms:

miki don spoil show.......
no mind the guy jare
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by ashjay001(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
MorataFC:
... and what happens if arsenal should win europa league?

D fourth, drops out
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by DogCynophile(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
ztanleechima:
check again my dear its FT United 2 - 1 Arsenal.
#NoDraw.

90mins draw...so it played cool
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by maisauki: 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
Bossontop:
Issa goal
u won a small team you're jubilating, if u win the champions league what would you have done?

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by AndrewFarms(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
citizen fans still hating even after winning the league....

envy no go kee una.... truth be told, you guys can never have or buy what we have..... and thats HISTORY, LEGACY & TRADITION which was witnessed in today's game.....

perfect sendoff.....
one of a kind.....
something that can only happen in old trafford....
only in the thearte of dreams.....
kudos to the fans for also making it worthwhile and the standing ovaition also to Arsene Wenger.....

three historic coaches in the world having respect for each other at the same time and live for all to see.....

city fans can go and die cus it will take 100 years for them to experience something like this.....

bibidear, kyase, proudlyngwa and co..... whats your take on this...?

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by Omobolajiatanda(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
osazsky:
yeah we won d league and we are abt to set a record in england, highest points highest goals, just one win and 2 goals from three games, then d highest numbers of wins in a single season, arsenal did unbeaten but dey drew majority of their games,this season we lost twice and drew twice can u beat DAT,next season we are winning all our games u wan bet,isco on his way to city,harzard will definatrly leave Chelsea if dey don't make top 4,_ that's a plus to us cos man u are not contenders am 100% certain
The way you talk makes me wonder if you know anything about football

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by LZAA: 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
ashjay001:

D fourth, drops out
actually they all qualify for the group stages uefa laws have removed major leagues from qualifying stages
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by LZAA: 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
ashjay001:

D fourth, drops out
actually they all qualify for the group stages uefa laws have removed major leagues from qualifying stages

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by Ovie56(m): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
osazsky:

mr troll as they rightly tagged you the mufc that you say are not conteder in 2018 has beaten
city 2-3
mufc 2-1 Chelsea
mufc 2-1 liverpool
mufc 2-1 spurs
mufc 2-1 arsenal and you say they are not contender.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by alexmaye(m): 6:53pm On Apr 29, 2018
osazsky:
effect Of Too Much Dream League Socer Soon Neymar To Man City
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by enemyofprogress: 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2018
dominique:
Mtsheeeew! this is the send off you want to do for your outgoing coach abi? Always conceding late goals when it matters most, they swear for una ni?
e pain am. Come make I kiss you to console you kiss kiss. See as okro soup dey smell for your mouth grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by osazsky(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
AndrewFarms:
citizen fans still hating even after winning the league....

envy no go kee una.... truth be told, you guys can never have or buy what we have..... and thats HISTORY, LEGACY & TRADITION which was witnessed in today's game.....

perfect sendoff.....
one of a kind.....
something that can only happen in old trafford....
only in the thearte of dreams.....
kudos to the fans for also making it worthwhile and the standing ovaition also to Arsene Wenger.....

three historic coaches in the world having respect for each other at the same time and live for all to see.....

city fans can go and die cus it will take 100 years for them to experience something like this.....
history let me educate u on history then u eat it,,,,,,do u know AC Millan has won the champions league 7 times,nottingham forest twice,Marseille,red star Belgrade,buecarest,Hamburg and Aston villa have all won d champions league, Blackburn won the premier league yeah , I will love to c city play Blackburn,Aston villa,Bucharest,hamburg and the almighty ac Milan, I am certain ac Milan won't have a single shot off target,let me teach u real history,d earth was once flat and rectangular,maleria,polio had no cure,when u gave birth to twins it was a taboo, northern Nigeria sustained d country with groundnut and cocoa but we discovered oil,VHS was d best video player we now have CDs,1 naira was greater than a pounds,pls sir I have been looking for these countries on my map Soviet Union, Sikkim, Ottoman Empire, United Arab Republic, Southern Vietnam, Tibet, Austria- Hungary, Yugoslavia, Czechoslovakia,East- Germany but couldn't find them instead I saw Kosovo, Montenegro and Serbia, Eritrea am lost help me.Do u know football was once played in mod not on a pitch, candle was d only source of light at night and before u could get fire u had to strike stones,there was no internent in d 60s ., Nigeria was once great but buhari made sure we retrogress ,he fought corruption and now he is helping Ghana fight corruption,he even promised to help USA fight corruption and he stabilized d int oil prise,and finally Liverpool has won d league 20 times,man u is going down,mou pays free salaries pep is emerging,city for life

and lastly There was noting like TVs ,LCD, LED,when u go to d cinemas spectators watched hand controlled teddy Bear and they were entertained and happy,when u love a girl u write love letter place a flower in it and paint it with red lipsticks, men and women didnt wear clothes yet their privk nor dey stand,city is emerging,cantalona is emerging,Biafra is emerging,Niger delta country is on d verge ,respect

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by ceononi: 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
annie74:
Goooaaalll
Are you a Man U fan?
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by dabossman(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
obonujoker:
People go dey shout martial! martial! martial!... lol.. person wey no get end product...

He's definitely not the finished product some make him out to be. But he will come through eventually; either at United or somewhere else.
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by AndrewFarms(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2018
Omobolajiatanda:
no mind the guy jare
i feel his pain..... he is trying to ask for a second chance
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by Helpfromabove1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
Helpfromabove1:
man u will win the score is 2-1 my prediction AND OVER 2.5

give some accolade grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by annie74(f): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
ceononi:
Are you a Man U fan?
Yeah
Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 29th April 2018 by Angelfrost(m): 6:59pm On Apr 29, 2018
greiboy:
This isn't a performance to be really proud of

Manu barely scraped pass a second rated arsenal team

Mou had to go all Burnley on arsenal in the last moments of the game

You guys talk as though football and coaching are as simple as ABC. If Arsenal could defend half as Burnley, they wouldn't lose or be sweating in 6th position. You think football is all about running round and tossing passes all over the field with fancy foot work. This is part of the reasons why Liverpool might remain trophyless for a long time to come under Klopp. Go back, and check how Leicester came from nowhere to win the exalted trophy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

FC Porto Vs Chelsea: UCL (2 - 1) On 29th September 2015 / Atletic Bilbao Vs Barcelona: Copa Del Rey (1 - 3) On 30th May 2015 / FA Cup: Nottingham Forest Vs Arsenal (4 - 2) On 7th January 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.