Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,085 members, 7,828,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Very Urgent Dating Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Urgent Dating Advice (492 Views)

Dating Advice From Men Vs Dating Advice From Women? / My Ex Has Big Ass And Nipple An A Loong Dick WHO IS SHE (dating Advice) / Dumped After Blood Oath, Abortions & 9 Years Of Dating. Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Urgent Dating Advice by Blessed200016: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2018
Hi. I trust u had a great night. As usual on this platform most visitors are interested in reading comments only but pls kindly endeavor to contribute likewise as every view(s) will be welcomed.

Thks God bless
Re: Very Urgent Dating Advice by Blessed200016: 8:30am On Apr 16, 2018
Pls this is urgently. Kindly reply swift

There is this lady ve went on a date like twice & it was great in whc she is been feeling me. Even when chatting if I lay a msg like "I miss u" she reply "I miss ur company too"

Fast forward to a moment I can't even bear the love stuff again personally & need to divulge.

Have to call her around at dawn - 5am (my call woke her thou) and gently expressed my feelings. Her response was like "I'VE HEARD YOU, CAN WE TALK LATER". What can anyone deduce fr that statement pls or hv shot myself on the toe?

Pls, m at a crossroad & what can I do/ what shld I do/when shld I do- to get her completely? . Thks
Re: Very Urgent Dating Advice by MissRaine69(f): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2018
If you had called me at 5am when I was fast asleep I would not have been receptive either.

Why was it necessary to call someone at 5am? It was it an emergency that’s why you got the message you got. And you are coming across a bit too strong as well 2 dates ane you are already sending “I miss you texts” this is why she is responding with “ I miss your company”. You need to chill with the feelings stuff as it’s coming across as desparate she might not feel the same way or might not at the stage where she feels comfortable to be emotionally intimate with you.

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent Dating Advice by Shugarlord213: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2018
some women are prostitutes who have only pussy to offer and come with the baggage of disgusting sense of entitlement.

These creatures should be avoided like plague and left to rot in their misery

Bro go hustle and make yourself comfortable first otherwise we way get car go nacck your babe and we don’t care how you feel

1 Like

Re: Very Urgent Dating Advice by mikejj(m): 9:02am On Apr 16, 2018
grin is too early now...5am is for morning devotion nah....nxt time call Jesus around that time.follow the baby small small
Re: Very Urgent Dating Advice by mikejj(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2018
grin grin
Shugarlord213:
some women are prostitutes who have only pussy to offer and come with the baggage of disgusting sense of entitlement.

These creatures should be avoided like plague and left to rot in their misery

Bro go hustle and make yourself comfortable first otherwise we way get car go nacck your babe and we don’t care how you feel
angry kiki we wey gt motor ...ur gang no b here
Re: Very Urgent Dating Advice by myself13: 10:08am On Apr 16, 2018
Seems like someone just had their first love.

(1) (Reply)

She Asked For A Two Month Break But A Month Later She Had A Wedding With Her Ex / Choi. Davido Buys His Girl Chioma A Porsche / Unbelievable: Dead Man Came Back To Life From The Mortuary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.