Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Can True Frienship Exist When There's Restriction Of Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can True Frienship Exist When There's Restriction Of Phone? (496 Views)

Frienship Is Simple But Complicated. / Full video of unclad girl played by the guy who put pepper in her cos of phone / Changing Of Phone Number Cause Your Partner Is Insecure, Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can True Frienship Exist When There's Restriction Of Phone? by Qxty(f): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2018
Matured mind please
Is it right for a guy to restrict his girl friend from accessing his chats? Can there be trust when a guy restrict his fiancée from accessing his phone and tell her even when they are married that there will be no touching of each others phone or picking each other's call....that his mother does not touch his father's phone....that his phone is his privacy....is it right to keep secrete or privacy in relationship or marriage?
Re: Can True Frienship Exist When There's Restriction Of Phone? by mikejj(m): 11:21am On Apr 16, 2018
well phone chat being an issue in a relationship gets me sick when i hear issues like this...if you trust your man!you trust your man... if you trust your woman!you trust your woman..him not letting you touch his phone should nt give you guarantee to start suspecting him,,,u should know ur spouse very well b4 saying i do.

1 Like

Re: Can True Frienship Exist When There's Restriction Of Phone? by Qxty(f): 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
mikejj:
well phone chat being an issue in a relationship gets me sick when i hear issues like this...if you trust your man!you trust your man... if you trust your woman!you trust your woman..him not letting you touch his phone should nt give you guarantee to start suspecting him,,,u should know ur spouse very well b4 saying i do.

But if a girl finds out he is sex chatting with girls and checked his chat, tell him wat she saw and he warned her not to touch his phone that he is not cheating pretending for such chat to be normal chat, what do u think?.
Re: Can True Frienship Exist When There's Restriction Of Phone? by AstroG: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
Though RELATIONSHIP IS For Me,
But For me
Be You Anybody, Them never Born You well to Touch My PHONE,
All these Cocksucking Demonic Girls Everywhere looking for who to devour
Re: Can True Frienship Exist When There's Restriction Of Phone? by mikejj(m): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
Qxty:

But if a girl finds out he is sex chatting with girls and checked his chat, tell him wat she saw and he warned her not to touch his phone that he is not cheating pretending for such chat to be normal chat, what do u think?.
. trust issues will definitely set in... every human has a kind of habit he or she is finding it hard to drop even though he doesn't like it...so perhaps sex chatting must have bin part of him,b4 u came to his life which is not a good thing at all,that doesn't mean he do not love you tho.

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Child Is Gay? / Violence: Don’t Raise A Daughter Who Hit First Vs Don't Raise A Son Who Hit Back / In Need Of A Serious Relationahip A Lady Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.