Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Your Mouth Is For Food, And Not For Mouth Action – Ugandan President (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Mouth Is For Food, And Not For Mouth Action – Ugandan President (Video) (402 Views)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Mouth Is For Food, And Not For Mouth Action – Ugandan President (Video) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2018

Yoweri Museveni, the president of Uganda in a viral video said the mouth is meant for eating and not MouthAction.

Museveni, who is a devout evangelical Christian while addressing the sex act said;

“LET ME TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO WARN OUR PEOPLE PUBLICLY ABOUT THE WRONG PRACTICES INDULGED IN AND PROMOTED BY SOME OF THE OUTSIDERS.ONE OF THEM IS WHAT THEY CALL MouthAction. THE MOUTH IS FOR EATING NOT FOR SEX.”

Speaking on homosexuals and why they should be jailed for life, he said;

“I have failed to understand that you can fail to be attracted to all these beautiful women and be attracted to a man,” the president told reporters as he signed off on controversial anti-gay legislation that includes life prison terms for repeat offenders.
“That is a really serious matter. There is something really wrong with you,” he said.

Watch The Video Below;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/your-mouth-is-for-food-not-mouth-action-ugandan-president-yoweri-museveni/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uajoJzjsS1I

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Mouth Is For Food, And Not For Mouth Action – Ugandan President (Video) by BrainnewsRadio(f): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Your Mouth Is For Food, And Not For Mouth Action – Ugandan President (Video) by dynicks(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
As if the mouth wouldn't be in action while its got food in it...

this man sef

Re: Your Mouth Is For Food, And Not For Mouth Action – Ugandan President (Video) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2018

I Try To Tell Them But They Wouldnt Listen... They Are Too Good At Givin It...

If You Know You Want Her To Give You Mouth action, dont Take Her To Pepper Soup Joint That Night...

Men Do Cry!

(1) (Reply)

Is It True The Average Male Will Ejaculate 7,500 Times In His Lifetime / To The Ladies. Your Virginity or 500k? / Five Perfect Date Night Movies That Might Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.