Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,613 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Comedian Apkororo Celebrates As Wife Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Apkororo Celebrates As Wife Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins (VIDEO) (331 Views)

Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) / Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) / Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Apkororo Celebrates As Wife Gives Birth To A Set Of Twins (VIDEO) by Malachysblog: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
Akpororo is a dad again.

The comedian has taken to his Instagram to post a heartwarming video of him and family celebrating the news of his wife,Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi‘s successful delivery in the United States.

“I done born o,” said the excited comedian in his post. “Help me thank God oo.”

The couple tied the knot in 2015.

Speaking about their marriage in a recent interview with City People, Akpororo noted that Josephine’s intelligence was what attracted her to him. “Josephine is a beautiful and very intelligent lady. Her intelligence attracted me first. I also saw the wife material in her, she is much focused and she inspires me a lot,” he said.

The couple welcomed their first child, a daughter in 2016, and now have their first set of twins.

See his video.

WATCH VIDEO HERE>>>> http://www.malachysblog.com/2018/04/16/comedian-apkororo-celebrates-wife-gives-birth-set-twins/

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Celebrates A Year Of Surviving Husband’s Brutality / President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Buhari, Were In Attendance For The Queen’s / Alex Has Been Evicted #bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.