Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) (54069 Views)

Twins Video Leak: You Are Childish, Samklef Hits Back At Davido(pics, Video) / 2face And Annie Idibia At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photo) / Oyinda Adenuga At Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by CuriousMynd: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2021
Banky W And Wife, Adesua, Open Up On Losing Their Set Of Twins

Actress Adesua Etomi and husband Banky W have described the traumatic experience of losing a set of twins conceived by IVF, Igbere TV reports.

The couple made the revelation at The Waterbrook Church in Lagos on Easter Sunday.

In a video uploaded to YouTube on Monday, they spoke about getting trolled on the internet by people who knew nothing of their experience.

Husband and wife spoke about the heartbreak of learning their twins were no longer breathing and the pain of evacuation.

Writing in an Instagram post, Banky W said
“Adesua and I shared a bit of our story yesterday… about our journey towards having a child. At some points it might make you laugh or cry, but we hope that it will inspire and encourage you, help you heal and build your faith.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_j04RPMTyU

The 40-year-old singer, who welcomed a son named Zaiah with the actress earlier this year, said: “Having faith may not stop you from hurting, but it will help you heal.”

Adesua added:
“And to every family in waiting… to the women especially, I see you. I feel you. My heart is with you.

“To every family or woman that has experienced this loss, I see you. I feel you. My heart is with you.”

The loss of pregnancy and eventual birth of their son inspired Banky W’s song ‘Final Say’ produced by Cobhams Asuquo.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CNSCdjdnBfP/?igshid=13d05hg4beabq

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Duru9(m): 1:46pm On Apr 05, 2021
Wow
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by slawormiir: 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Adesua.....beautiful girl....
No surprised though...
Edo girls are always beautiful.....

I know you all are also going to argue.....and insult me on this one.....no problem...bring it on....ain't scared ...am a real niggarrr and a Bini son....

Humans hate what they don't understand...bring it on...what if i also say to you all that davido's mother na Edo woman...

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Adebaba1(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Eh ya

They have been really strong

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Jayson504(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Damn! That's sad

5 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Virgo01(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2021
Unfortunate
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Elvis2kay: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
grin
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
This couple, thank God they now have their bundle of joy to wipe their tears away.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by SEYILIGHT(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
So saddening...
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by ateamblezing(f): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
this is so sad
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Chatflick(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Omo
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Myhope29: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Very strong couple

10 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by 3rdavefarms(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Lord have mercy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by 9jaRealist: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Bless them!
>

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Nicklaus619(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Beautiful people,
Banky the real classic ass dude, I respect the hell outa you sir cool

33 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Bvlgari: 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2021
Bless

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Otutu1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Where is NwaAmaikpe?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by grandlexuz(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Gh
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Crimrburster: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Sowie o
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Cutehector(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
cry
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by MZEE01: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Is Buhari still in Abuja house?

5 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by ReubenE(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
May God bless you both with everything good.

I still don't understand why strangers mock other people online. Especially strangers that can't even put their lives on a plate for others to look at cause it worth nothing to look at

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Enudapan: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Nawa oh
Pelle
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by moshoodn(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Stay strong!

2 Likes

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by GeneralPula: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2021
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by miniziter(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
I go love o

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by paulolee(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
k
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by silibaba: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Life

1 Like

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Paragon311(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Thank you Lord .

I connect to your blessings family, mine will locate me and family shortly . Amen!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by Ado60: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
It is Kind of Sad
Re: Banky W And Adesua: We Lost Our Twins (Video) by janedonez(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2021
Soory

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisola Badmus Shares Cleveage-Baring Pictures / I Have Deep Love For Wizkid - Chika Francisca Nwachukwu / Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.