Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" (37311 Views)

'Tunde Ednut Impregnating Me, More Of Rape' - @olamid_e Lady Accuses / Nicola Siyo: Ubi Franklin Speaks After Impregnating His Staff / How Sholaye Jeremi Refused To Marry Linda Ikeji After Impregnating Her – Insider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by OgahBohz: 1:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
so you are trying to tell me that wandecoal is just 33years old now?

Buhari fall on you!

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by Obierika(m): 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
Rubbish... Women get away with the same thing all the time
Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by Odmic2839(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Stanleyelege:
What career was he accusing the innocent girl of wanting to kill. The career that had long been laid to rest
says who? Wish you could tell us your discipline and how long you been working at ur firm( dat is if you even secure a job) then what your level at work.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by olusola200: 1:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
Mushin boy correct the wrong if there is any
Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by Brugo(m): 2:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
Konji can embarrass men. If you know you don't want ties with a girl in future, don't do it raw with her. If you impregnate her, you must be ready to be see her name or face for the rest of your lives.
Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by purples25(f): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
Celebrities are not angels and being with a celebrity doesn't mean the woman or child's life will be rosy. They won't share money as easily as one thinks. Might be the baby mama and the man would be stingy towards her.

She's going through something very nasty. I pray God gives her strength.

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by mukthar2000(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
wicked wande mother, well its just a lesson for all other girls
Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by LessNoise: 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
Her son is class mates with my niece....looks exactly like his father sad thing he’s never seen his dad only on tv....good luck getting him back tho
Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by Etianwanokon: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
He should atone for this and let her see her child. It's very irresponsible of him.
They should settle amicably
Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by petitejolie(f): 2:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
wicked mother. Mumu wandecoal. his fatness has suppressed his brain

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by successtutor(m): 2:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Education is never a problem. If you love a girl, you will invest in her. Wande coal... Pls return the abducted son and score another goal.
Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by Reelmii: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
partnerbiz4:
cool dude..
your partner in crime right
Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by Reelmii: 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
yoruba demons, belive them at ur own risk
Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by Reelmii: 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
celebrity demons, belive them at ur own risk
Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by godofuck231: 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:
Such a pity.

Notice to all girls who are groupies, and want to bang anybody popular, the life awaiting you post bang will be like that of this woman. You will be of no value to him right after. Imagine her coming to say she opened her legs at 16 (!) for a celebrity. Shame, if you ask me.

Maybe you never hear of groupies when give stars BJ then turned pregnant weeks time, they gorge the sperm into a cup and freeze the stuff for implanting it, they are desperate o, so any claim to him is based on his money
Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by godofuck231: 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
Facebooker:
Wande coal with black dick. Long,strong, heavyweight, and fat dickk my choice. Let them cum my way.
Wande you have been marked for bomb Fucking! RUN!

Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by MissRaine69(f): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
When your chosen career is babymomma!

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
Muckross1122:

Nigerian singer, wandecoal's Baby mama "Temitope Ogunnusi" claims that the singer and his mum abducted her son in 2010 and haven't let her see him since then.

Please, let me see my son!” This has been the cry of a mother for eight years in Lagos, and only God knows how much longer she would have to wait for her prayer to be answered.

Temitope Ogunnusi’s 10-year-old son, Joseph, was only two when he was separated from her by the parents of a Nigerian pop star who allegedly felt she was not educated enough to be the wife of their son, Oluwatobi Wande Ojosipe aka Wande Coal.

Temitope told  NewsmakersNG  that she was 16, when she met the popular singer at Jubilee Estate, near Otedola Estate, at the Lagos end of the Lagos-Ibadan expressway, in 2008, and they took to each other like duck to water. Wande Coal was 23 then.
_
As the relationship waxed stronger, the lovebirds were seen together everywhere.
_
Temitope revealed that the Tur-Key Nla crooner promised her heaven and earth, and his bed became their playground until he inadvertently scored a goal in one of the matches.
_
When Temitope told Wande Coal that he was going to be a father, the successful singer rejected the pregnancy. “Do you want to kill my career?” he allegedly asked Temitope.

He denied paternity of the baby and left the neighbourhood so Temitope would not see him again.

Temitope said that she went ahead with the nine-month course alone, and gave birth to a bouncing baby boy.

Supported by her family and friends, she held the naming ceremony and named her son Joseph

Joseph turned out to be a spitting image of Wande Coal.

Temitope said that people who were not even in the know also acknowledged the speaking likeness with her son and Wande Coal, when in contact with the boy.

When asked if any of Wande Coal’s friends was aware of the love affair when it was blooming, Temitope mentioned another Nigerian Pop Star, Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo aka D’Banj.

She said, “D’Banj was aware. He was close to Wande Coal, and he was the person I first complained to when the pregnancy was rejected. D’Banj was shocked. He said ‘No, Wande cannot deny this’.”

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/wandecoal-abducted-my-child-after.html

Women should stop making themselves cheap like Pringles
U allowed him to bang u because he said he will marry u or because he is a musician
At 16 u don't know u should use a female condom even if d sex starved dog refuses to use one

Even if u go 2 court, u won't be granted custody because d boy is no longer an infant.
At best u will be awarded less than a million Naira for inconveniences suffered and ante natal and post natal expenses
D boy is his son, so move on

When will u ladies ever learn naw, when?
Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Who forced u to open ya legs?

People like u will not only open ya legs, but will fit in Burna Boy's shaft in ya vagina, while he keeps shouting O LORD HAVE DIS MERCY!!!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
Dude should be jailed for raping a juvenile .
Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by STILESGANG: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
OgahBohz:

no as at 2008 his career , had cancer and so it wasnt dead as at that time ..

As at 2008 wande Coal was one if not the hottest act in 9ja with his mushin to mohit album
Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by Greenbullet(m): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
Skyfornia:
Say what!!!!? So at 16 you were receiving Iskaba Iskelebete Iskoloboto? This is child abuse.

Feminists will roast Wande today. Make I dey observe.
what of Isaac in the Bible ?
Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by Mamabearh: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
Very wicked mother and son.
Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by fancy4eve(f): 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
This is pure wickedness cumn from a fellow woman....hw cn a woman b so heartless 2 take away sum body's child from her without any agreement, is it bcus she hv no body 2 speak 4 her....... She was not educated enough, but ur son got her pregnant . wat nonsense, Pls do d right tin woman, b4 karma visits.
Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by OgahBohz: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
STILESGANG:
As at 2008 wande Coal was one if not the hottest act in 9ja with his mushin to mohit album

cancer can be in your system for decades without any symptoms.. that doesn't mean it won't eventually show up, if not treated ..

we know say you sabi history..

buh try to reason beyond what you read Sir .

and

with all due respect sir, if you don't want to be unfortunate , pls don't quote me again sir,
Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
What was she doing having sex at 16...and still in secondary school?
Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by STILESGANG: 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
OgahBohz:

cancer can be in your system for decades without any symptoms.. that doesn't mean it won't eventually show up, if not treated ..

we know say you sabi history..

buh try to reason beyond what you read Sir .

and

with all due respect sir, if you don't want to be unfortunate , pls don't quote me again sir,
illiterates all over the forum, I corrected you politely but you just had to show your gutter upbringing by going all insultive.How old are you exactly?

1 Like

Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by OgahBohz: 9:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
STILESGANG:
illiterates all over the forum, I corrected you politely but you just had to show your gutter upbringing by going all insultive.How old are you exactly?

E pain am,

Sir, I'm just 12years old sir .

I insulted you politely , and you went aggressive..

Sir, shebi you are the grown up here ..you shouldn't have gone aggressive na ..

Sorry Sir..

but stop vexing its not good for your health.. your are getting old, or do you want to die of hypertension sir?
Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by akum78: 9:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
At 16 - Opening Wide ...
Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Odmic2839:
says who? Wish you could tell us your discipline and how long you been working at ur firm( dat is if you even secure a job) then what your level at work.
Kidnapper I see u. I should tell u my discipline, firm, level of work Nd salary so u can kidnap me.
Re: Temitope Ogunnusi: "Wande Coal Abducted My Child After Impregnating Me At 16" by Odmic2839(m): 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Stanleyelege:

Kidnapper I see u. I should tell u my discipline, firm, level of work Nd salary so u can kidnap me.
I won make money like Evansay nah. Funny u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Femi Adebayo's Mum, Alhaja Risikat Adebayo (photos) / Seyi Shay & Omotunde Adebowale 'adaku' Jenifa's Diary Slays In Bum Shorts (PICS) / ''eleven!! One Down,more To Go''- Lagos State PPRO Reacts As EFCC Arraign Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.