Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore (22224 Views)

Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election / Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by tonguengineer(m): 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:
It must be rainylad's brother that asked that for that apology.

I'm surprised he wasn't mobbed.

Nigeria is yet to recover from the recession caused by Bastard Badluck Egbere Jonothing and some fool wants an apology.

Smh for foolish Nigerians.

Apology ko apolonius ni.
If you think Jonathan cause the recession that means your brain is leaking. How big is the rock u are living under
Awon werey.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
Sowore is doing enormously well.While I appreciate the direction of PMB's administration and it will get better if APC wins 2019,I believe we should throw up young men and women of our age and great calibre who can reform this country in the future.Sowore is one,there are many more.Sowore will garner a huge support base in 2019 that can be utilized as a future bargaining tool for Nigerian redemption,win or lose.PMB lost 3 or 4 presidential elections,but his CPC support base lifted him to power via a strong alliance negotiation.George Weah's case comes to mind.

So Sowore is a man I can support now and in the future for Nigerian presidency.I know his antecedents,he was a famed students' union leader and courageous fighter in unilag.He has the clout to be a President if he perseveres, reads the times correctly and pursues the right alliances.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by zegxy: 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
Who is Sowore ? Very funny, was it Sowore that helped eject Jonathan out of office? I dey laugh in swali. Sowore does not have any politiucal relevance to eject GEJ out of office. Why are you over rating Sowore? Forces/Factors that sent GEJ packing out of office are:
i. OBJ turning his back on GEJ/PDP
ii. The corruption label the opposition party tagged on GEJ administration.
iii. Boko Haram issue
iv. APC/Liar Mohammed, sorry I mean Lai Mohammed propanganda.
Stop overating Sowore and massaging his ego, he doesnt have any political relevance in Nigeria to send someone packing out of office

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by trillville(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
the heading of this topic is a bit on the harsh side. my understanding from watching the video is that Sowore is saying he was neither for or against Jonathan. He said every he published articles that were pro-Jonathan but he also published articles for APC.

he stated that he supported Jonathan in 2010 to assume the presidency. That he was only disappointed in some of the things going on in the country.

Finally he started that he is fully committed to removing buhari from the seat of power.

PS. Deji adeyanju was in the audience.

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by sowore2019: 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
Edu3Again:

You made Buhari look like a messiah when we all knew that Buhari was incompetent.

Now we are all suffering, many have been killed and are being killed.

Now ur coming to run for presidency.

You are a joker!

No, he only reported the dirty dealing in the GEJ administration, same way he did during Yar'Adua and still doing now with the Buhari Govt.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Edu3Again: 4:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
sowore2019:

No, he only reported the dirty dealing in the GEJ administration, same way he did during Yar'Adua and still doing now with the Buhari Govt.
Oh boy listen.

Voting for u na like voting for Lai Mohammed.

I beg save ur money & time grin

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by jaxxy(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
The way Nigerians think is one of our biggest problems
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by limeta(f): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
Yesterday you had my vote today I dont know any more

You should ve done the apology with a reason
You lack experence

3 Likes

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by obyback: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
Same here
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by ogundeleai(m): 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
alphacyborg:
ONLINE POLL

Who do you think will emerge the winner of 2019 presidential election ??

Like for PMB

Share for Sowore
'akufi' online poll
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by hayzed1090: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
lonlytroy:
We have no apologies or regret chasing Gej out of aso rock same way we shall chase buhari back to daura
Watch n see

Thank God people still reason like u ooo... Nigeria still get hope b dat. I imagine how people claim to be educated and still stand firmly behind jonathan or buhari
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
MAKA ODINAMA NDI IMO

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by folawalesegun: 5:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
Although no one is perfect. We shall forever remember GEJ

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by buhariguy(m): 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Bethel001:
You are a ward aspirant.
haha haha haha, idiotic pigs of Biafra wan use life kill,
So because he did not agree with idiotic pigs of Biafra.

Idiotic pigs of Biafra are always confuse, they will support ineffectual buffoon today, support thief atiku tomorrow, support thief obj and ibb candidate today, support sowore tomorrow

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Captain8(m): 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ok Good man we heard u, u sowore nd buhari i wil vote 4 buhari
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by rainylad(f): 5:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:

Nigeria is yet to recover from the recession caused by Bastard Badluck Egbere Jonothing and some fool wants an apology.

Apology ko apolonius ni.

Awon werey.

Your brains have been exchanged for rotten amala and ewedu..thats why you are talking like this....Lets see how your circus clown Sowore will win.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Realdeals(m): 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
Jonathan was a failure

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by onyokometer: 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Because ur name na Daniel u wan use hand fo catch lion? Na you Sabi oooo. We de wait for you next year.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by buhariguy(m): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
limeta:
Yesterday you had my vote today I dont know any more

You should ve done the apology with a reason
You lack experence
zegxy:
Who is Sowore ? Very funny, was it Sowore that helped eject Jonathan out of office? I dey laugh in swali. Sowore does not have any politiucal relevance to eject GEJ out of office. Why are you over rating Sowore? Forces/Factors that sent GEJ packing out of office are:
i. OBJ turning his back on GEJ/PDP
ii. The corruption label the opposition party tagged on GEJ administration.
iii. Boko Haram issue
iv. APC/Liar Mohammed, sorry I mean Lai Mohammed propanganda.
Stop overating Sowore and massaging his ego, he doesnt have any political relevance in Nigeria to send someone packing out of office
I thought idiotic pigs of Biafra said he also has power to eject buhari from office.

See them,

They have started changing mouth within 2days.

Confused and unserious idiotic pigs of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Captain8(m): 5:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:

You must be one of those ass clowns that's polluting cyberspace for free.

So we should apologize to Jonathan?

Your brain must have expired. Better have someone check it out for you. Arindin.
receive sense in jesus name
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Johnnyessence(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:

You mean your famous 5% votes that couldn't return Jonathan as President?

Mention just one project that Jonathan started and completed in Igbo land or even in Ijaw land.

All of you have gone crazy, walahi!

You don't deserve good governance at all.

Mtscheeeeeeewwwwwww

Iranu, radarada.
federal university in ebony I state. it was initiated during Gej and commissioned by him.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by ehissi(m): 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
sowore2019:
The reaction is expected, the same way he criticize the GEJ government, same way he's doing for the Buhari government. He was the one that blew the lid on the following
1. The Secret recruitment at the CBN
2. Buhari health crisis
3. Babachir David IDP grass contract etc.

If he actually want to compromise, he would have submitted his own nominee to the CBN for recruitment but he didn't. He stood for his cause, We need a man of his caliber to steer the ship of this country.

Mbok! See the yeye picture whey you dey use, with all the nonsense cowrie whey E chook for neck.

This image qualifies him to be a contender for the next ayelala of Olukun/Isihor for Benin-City and not presidency...... angry
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by AiiVee(m): 5:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
is it me or why do i feel like every time i see this Sowore, he doesn't look like someone who can become a president?? undecided
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 16, 2018
sowore2019:
The reaction is expected, the same way he criticize the GEJ government, same way he's doing for the Buhari government. He was the one that blew the lid on the following
1. The Secret recruitment at the CBN
2. Buhari health crisis
3. Babachir David IDP grass contract etc.

If he actually want to compromise, he would have submitted his own nominee to the CBN for recruitment but he didn't. He stood for his cause, We need a man of his caliber to steer the ship of this country.
If wish were horses
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by ehissi(m): 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
GambaOsaka:

Don't let us deceive ourselves, Sowore na wetin? Let's find a better candidate jare.

Never ever raise that type of insult again..... angry

Sowore is not a candidate, he is simply candida (look it up in the dictionary), a special type of yeast infection that has succeeded in spreading this nonsense brown envelope journalism, - which 75% of all Nigerian bloggers have caught - that mislead over 15million Nigerias to invoke their PVC to bring in the bringer of the recession tide, destroyer of world economics and a special guest of honour of a UK Hospital as president.

Who erroneously thinks that such type of infection he is spreading qualifies him to vie for office, at a time when even his Local government area will not waste their PVC on such a precarious misadventure of a candida........ angry

Rubbish! Ewu Gambia.... angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Barblow(m): 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
sowore2019:
At the town hall meeting in Abuja, a participant at the forum ask Presidential aspirant in the 2019 election in Nigeria, Omoyele Sowore to tender an apology for supporting the kicking out of former President Goodluck Jonathan from office. Sowore response to the question was direct and reasons were given by the man of the moment....Watch the clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcHUmhgQVlw

No bad and corrupt government deserves an apology
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
Captain8:
receive sense in jesus name

Are you praying for yourself?

I wonder how people like you make it through each day without running yourselves over.

This is beyond me.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
rainylad:

Your brains have been exchanged for rotten amala and ewedu..thats why you are talking like this....Lets see how your circus clown Sowore will win.

E pain am. cheesy

I nominate you to apologize to Jonathan on our behalf.

You can tell him to hang on while we boot this administration out.

He's due for some jail time.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
Will this idiot go and sit down. Ewu mmeeee!
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by bionixs: 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Leetunechi:
Like for Jonathan share for sowore
Team GEJ has it. Sowore ,abi Oworo,you never see
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Mariangeles(f): 6:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
alphacyborg:
ONLINE POLL

Who do you think will emerge the winner of 2019 presidential election ??

Like for Sowore

Share for PMB
YOU ARE A LIAR!
AND YOUR LIES HAVE BEEN EXPOSED!
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by bionixs: 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:

Apology ko apolonius ni.

Awon werey.
your head no correct! so in all the lies by APC,na this one come be true? your school fees na throway

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leticia Chikwendu Is Dead: Femi Fani-Kayode's Mother-In-Law Dies / Breaking News: Fayemi Affirm As Ekiti Governor At Tribunal / Update From Ongoing Ekwulobia Flyover By Anambra Government (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.