Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore (22215 Views)

Ben Bruce Shares A Quote Of Goodluck Jonathan From 3-years Ago!!! / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election / Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
trillville:

https://www.nairaland.com/2686015/omoyele-soworethe-founder-sahara-reporters#39289691

I saw this on Nairaland a few years ago. I guess baby124 may have posted false information and I just believed her.

He's Yoruba.

Trust me, the Igbos hatred of him goes deeper than his tribe. His tribe may be one of the reasons, but the main reason is because this man's media outfit single handedly cost Jonathan the presidency and brought in Buhari their arch enemy.

That's why somebody (probably who's life has been pauperized by the Jonathan administration) is asking for an apology on behalf of Jonathan.

So there no use really. They will vote how they will vote.

Nigeria will survive all of us. Hopefully.

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Captain8:
God diz guy idiot na, wen i enter into nairaland i saw different lifestyle including typing pattern, if i can recalled my memory, people spelling inclucion, diferent, they 4 their, gues, bon 4 born, distroyed, chair, jux, even names ihenaco, algetia, and was stil understand by NLs. Wen i initially said u need help and u think i dont love u

Sorry. lipsrsealed
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Captain8(m): 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
5thElement:

Sorry. lipsrsealed
yes, u too sorry
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by trillville(m): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2018
CSTR1003:

The amount of billions wasted on poor projects and politicking is enough to get things started.

You don't need infinite sums to activate rubber and cocoa processing plants or create functioning refineries and fertilizer plants where our gas would be utilised instead of being flared away.

What we need is a solid policy framework that is flexible, brilliant and rewarding to both investors and the Nigerian people.

Infact investors would do most of the work. The govt need to just create a binding policy framework and make it worthwhile for investors.

If the govt creates a solid framework, incentivize the Rubber industry for example, in terms of taxes, grants and monopolies, foreign and local investors will flood in to develop that sector for us. And such can be replicated in many sectors at the same time.

So the major hindrance to activating our economy is not funds but smart leadership.

Get the leadership and policy framework right and investors will jump in and do the rest of the work.

South Africans have a GDP/capital of 10000 dollars compared to our 2000 dollars because they have multiple national revenue streams working at the same time.

Governments get their revenues from taxes. If you look at the budget of developed countries, you will notice that about 20 to 30 percent of their GDP is collected as taxes and used to fund the government. In Ghana, about 18 percent of its GDP is used to fund it budget, whereas in Nigeria only 6 percent of our GDP is used to fund our budget.

Dorutoye may do a better job at managing the 6 percent but that does not make the 6 percent suitable enough to develop Nigeria.

If we Nigerians refuse to contribute funds for government to provide us with basic amenities and jobs, Why should a foreigner put his/her hard earned money in the care of the Nigerian government.

No beneficial investor is coming. Only scavengers willing to risk their lives for money will ever come to Nigeria. The most important thing to man is life and Nigeria is as insecure as ever. Every boko haram attack de-markets the whole country. Every Kidnapping incident down south incites fear in the hearts of foreigners.

What is the main cause of insecurity? My guess is mass poverty. How do you get rid of mass poverty. You need funding for investments.
Do you see the Hen and the Egg pattern.

Finally, we may not need a lot of money to invest in Cocoa but consider the fact that 80 percent of our budget is spent on recurrent expenditure and currently, we rely on borrowed funds to pay salaries at times. Where are we going to get the extra money to invest in cocoa

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by ChidiAlaigbo: 12:08am On Apr 17, 2018
CSTR1003:

Well, at the end of the day I only have one vote .

I can't stop sowore from becoming President if he is destined for it.

Personally, I would have preferred fela durotoye. He seems like a brilliant young chap who understands the concept of national acceleration, which is what Nigeria needs right now.

We need to accelerate. Our population is growing at a pace where buhari change and Jonathan's transformation cannot even make a dent.

We need to activate various sectors of the economy at the same time, instead of all these agricultural initiative today, automotive tommorow and all that crap.

Nigeria need to be a crude oil giant, a cocoa processong behemoth ,a Rubber processing leader, a leader in iron,e.t.c and a service economy at the same time.
That is the only way we can generate enough wealth to fund the kind of development we need.

We need to accelerate. Only fela durotoye has given me what I need.

Oga, where is the money to finance this turnaround all at the same time? This is the big emerging problem in Nigeria now, extreme expectations. I pity the next person after Buhari....that person WILL fail. In fact the failure of Buhari's successor is 100% certain. You want to carryout all these projects, at what cost? Will you pay salaries and fund the government, the army, hospitals, universities, agriculture. ........this is why Nigerians will be heart broken and disappointed yet again.
S
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by trillville(m): 12:14am On Apr 17, 2018
CSTR1003:
It is on record that billions of dollars of foreign investment that was supposed to come into the oil sectors is not yet flowing in because of the delay in passing of the PIB bill for a very long time.

That scenario is replicated in Every sector.

Policy handicap.

What benefit has the investment in oil brought to the ordinary Nigerian. Poverty and insecurity has risen steadily over the years.

2 Likes

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by baby124: 12:28am On Apr 17, 2018
trillville:

https://www.nairaland.com/2686015/omoyele-soworethe-founder-sahara-reporters#39289691

I saw this on Nairaland a few years ago. I guess baby124 may have posted false information and I just believed her.
I don’t type without evidence. He is Ijaw.

http://www.citypeopleonline.com/started-sahara-reporters-2006-us-based-founder-omoyele-sowore-tells-city-people/

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by lonlytroy(m): 12:29am On Apr 17, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

I will bookmark this post and this thread for February 2019...good luck in chasing buhari out...if you fit.

Like they will even be an election .

1 Like

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by lonlytroy(m): 12:33am On Apr 17, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Oga, where is the money to finance this turnaround all at the same time? This is the big emerging problem in Nigeria now, extreme expectations. I pity the next person after Buhari....that person WILL fail. In fact the failure of Buhari's successor is 100% certain. You want to carryout all these projects, at what cost? Will you pay salaries and fund the government, the army, hospitals, universities, agriculture. ........this is why Nigerians will be heart broken and disappointed yet again.
S

All these agencies you mentioned also generate revenues, if they cannot pay workers salary then What are they doing with the money generated?
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by trillville(m): 12:36am On Apr 17, 2018
baby124:

I don’t type without evidence. He is Ijaw.

http://www.citypeopleonline.com/started-sahara-reporters-2006-us-based-founder-omoyele-sowore-tells-city-people/

I was just being sarcastic. At the same time, I was hoping I could draw your attention. I know he is Ijaw too. Thanks for backing me up.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 17, 2018
sowore2019:
At the town hall meeting in Abuja, a participant at the forum ask Presidential aspirant in the 2019 election in Nigeria, Omoyele Sowore to tender an apology for supporting the kicking out of former President Goodluck Jonathan from office. Sowore response to the question was direct and reasons were given by the man of the moment....Watch the clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcHUmhgQVlw

This one no kno anything about politics.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Emycord: 5:15am On Apr 17, 2018
5thElement:

Why are you guys so obsessed with Buhari?

Who told you I give a flying fvck about that incompetent fool?
just like ur obsessed with gej
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Emycord: 5:21am On Apr 17, 2018
lonlytroy:

All these agencies you mentioned also generate revenues, if they cannot pay workers salary then What are they doing with the money generated?
WHICH revenue do they generate?
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by 99miles(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2018
atleast now he will understand what it feels like wen running 4 a political post and people coming up with all such of propaganda to tarnish ur image..............what so ever a man sows he shall reap.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by inana2018: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2018
Edu3Again:

The problem is not that u did not support GEJ.
The problem was that u used false news to establish urself as the centre of Brown Envelop Journalism, so all u gave us were lies.

Voting for Sowore na like voting for Lai Mohammed! angry

I just de like the guy, but omo baba lawo ni!

lol
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by TEYA: 12:42am On Apr 18, 2018
vickthourh:
Na u sabi....who needs your apology
The person that asked for it. Did you bother to read?
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by ChidiAlaigbo: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2018
lonlytroy:

Oga please be practical for once. So you will close the hospitalS and universities abi? Or you will refuse to fund them and you will be hated more than Buhari. Oga Nigeria is in a fix.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by abdulwastecx(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

S

The elephant in the room is our ever exploding population, we are given birth to too many children and we lack the infrastructure and know how to provide food, shelter and job for this ever increasing population.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by surgical: 5:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
GreatOlu1:
He should keep his apology biko and tell us what he wants to offer.
he has nothing to offer, if he can not identify a bad product that all be injurious to the society and help promote it shows he lack sound judgment critical for leadership position, let him keep making his noise
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Omololu2121: 2:33am On Apr 23, 2018
sowore2019:

Do you know why Sowore election is appearing difficult to some many people? he is detaching himself from the well known elites, who many believes are the power brokers in the country. Sowore is mobilizing the people against the so called brokers which we all are complaining about, he is democratizing Revolution in Nigeria.
If you hear the last line from the Minister for Communication, Adebayo Shittu when they both had encounter at Ibadan, he said 'Ti iwo yi ba lagbara ju ba yi lo, wa daran' 'If you are empowered more than this, you will cause havoc'.

His statement shows their fear, we can compound it by voting Sowore as President in 2019
where can I read what the two of them talked about on a radio station at ibadan
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 23, 2018
Whether he apologies or not, I am unmoved because he is not a credible candidate and a penchant attitude for spreading falsehood, so he will not only do a terrible job, he will be a bigger disaster comparedto Buhari.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by Ikengawo: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2019
LOL
#RevolutionNow
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by MossadAgent: 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2019
It was a pre-planned question with a ready answer.

Hating on GEJ is still a national pastime in Afonja land.

Everything about sowore is scripted and fake.

From this audience shill asking him an already prepared question to his fake presidential ambition which was meant to bring idiots like Sowore and Moghalu to accept Buhari's rigging to his latest revolution scam and fake arrest.

Sowore is a bastard.

And I have no apologies over what I just wrote.
Re: I Have No Apology For Supporting The Ejection Of Jonathan From Office - Sowore by dlondonbadboy: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2019
MossadAgent:
It was a pre-planned question with a ready answer.

Hating on GEJ is still a national pastime in Afonja land.

Everything about sowore is scripted and fake.

From this audience shill asking him an already prepared question to his fake presidential ambition which was meant to bring idiots like Sowore and Moghalu to accept Buhari's rigging to his latest revolution scam and fake arrest.

Sowore is a bastard.

And I have no apologies over what I just wrote.

Jonathan's administration was corrupt. Don't allow sentiment close your eyes. Buhari's administration is useless. So what? Are you so blind as not to know the truth? Are you dull? We shall protest until Nigeria get it right. Join us brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Reasons Africans Are Still Poor - Aroms Aigbehi / President Tinubu Is Not The 1st African President To Ring NASDAQ Bell: Factchech / General Ihejirika Sues Stephen Davies For N100 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.