Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 (1696 Views)

Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread / Unveiling The New Infinix Hot S3 / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by Skeenynoni(m): 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
The Infinix Hot S3 does not only come with finger print function but also facial ID which means only your face can unlock your mobile once activated.. Just hold your phone up directly to your face and you avoid the stress of entering passwords or using finger prints.
Infinix Hot S3 is your money's worth.. �

Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by Kalapizim(m): 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
Skeenynoni:
The Infinix Hot S3 does not only come with finger print function but also facial ID which means only your face can unlock your mobile once activated.. Just hold your phone up directly to your face and you avoid the stress of entering passwords or using finger prints.
nice one omo mjb grin
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by incometojah: 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
The Infinix Hot S3 also comes with facial ID which means only your face can unlock your mobile once activated.. Just hold your phone up directly to your face and you avoid the stress of entering passwords or using finger prints.
Infinix Hot S3 is your money's worth.
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by surest07: 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
Waow Dats kul
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by surest07: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
incometojah:
The Infinix Hot S3 also comes with facial ID which means only your face can unlock your mobile once activated.. Just hold your phone up directly to your face and you avoid the stress of entering passwords or using finger prints.
Infinix Hot S3 is your money's worth.

What if a persons was smiling when doing d facial ID and later wants to use it when he is not smiling, will it work?
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by incometojah: 7:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
surest07:

What if a persons was smiling when doing d facial ID and later wants to use it when he is not smiling, will it work?
yes of course
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by iamtojah(m): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
surest07:

It has the ability of accessing several photos when creating the facial ID so one will tally
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by surest07: 7:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
iamtojah:

It has the ability of accessing several photos when creating the facial ID so one will tally
Waow dats kul I will like to get the phone
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by incometojah: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2018
iamtojah:

not just dat it scans the eyes and the cells so if u have beards and later shave it, it won't affect
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by incometojah: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
surest07:
yea when u need it, jus contact us
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by Sarhyd(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
Skeenynoni:

I really like that aspect of it myself and I hope it’s going to work perfectly with no glitches
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by Maliki001: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
surest07:

it uses face structure meaning your face skull shape
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by Maliki001: 8:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
incometojah:

yes of course
it will surely
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by Maliki001: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
iamtojah:

it will never tally
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by Maliki001: 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
surest07:

do it o time man
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by Maliki001: 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
incometojah:

not just dat it scans the eyes and the cells so if u have beards and later shave it, it won't affect
it will not at all
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by zamanient: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
Kalapizim:
nice one omo mjb grin
the phone de
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by zamanient: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
surest07:
Waow Dats kul
hottest in town
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by zamanient: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
surest07:

goodvto go
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by zamanient: 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
iamtojah:

20mp front cam no b here
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by zamanient: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
surest07:

quick
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by zamanient: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
I need to get one fast n quick
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by zamanient: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nice phone for games
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by kasim1: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Kalapizim:
nice one omo mjb grin
hmmmm
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by kasim1: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
zamanient:
20mp front cam no b here
no de talk am twice
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by kasim1: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
zamanient:
goodvto go
go get ur s3 before u go its in its way
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by kasim1: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
zamanient:
quick
quick quick
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by Johnsonwise: 11:16am On Apr 17, 2018
Skeenynoni:
true talk Mann l love that phone
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by obamaweezy(m): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Can the face id work if you are twin?
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by obamaweezy(m): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
What I mean is that, if I am a twin and we look very much alike, is there possibility that my twin bro will be able to unlock the device with his face
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by Kingbaddolee: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
obamaweezy:
What I mean is that, if I am a twin and we look very much alike, is there possibility that my twin bro will be able to unlock the device with his face

It is possible because I saw a video review of iPhone x that failed twin facial recognition. So it's possible
Re: How To Set Up Face ID On Your Infinix Hot S3 by Kingbaddolee: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
But nevertheless, I am looking forward to a review on that from a geek

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Tack Location Of A Stolen Phone / Brand New Iphone X 165k / How To Tell If Your Iphone Is Refurbished By Looking At Its Model Number.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.