Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else (2212 Views)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by makapella(m): 6:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,i really need your advice on this one.. Im so confused ryt now..please dont mind my writting pattern.

I hv been dating this girl for many years now,almost close to 6 years..we love ourselves so much and hv sacrifised a lot for each other..i would been long married to her but its quite unfortunate that my parents dont hv any iota of likeness for her.

She has really been there for me,stood by me even when i didn't hv "shi shi".i cant start naming the things we hv done for each other now.

The problem is,i was aware for a period of three months..we didnt really communicate as we used to..during dat period,a guy she claimed was a friend was always visiting her,keeping her company n stuff n i knew about it cos he is a "church guy" n i trusted him n even liked him..

Three months later,she tells me dat she has missed her period n dat she did it just twice cos she was carried away n he showed her much love and care and was even appreciated by d guys family.

Now she is four months pregnant n she is begging me dat she doesnt want to loose me..she cries everyday dat it was a mistake..

Im so confused right now..i love her so much but i cant father another man's child oo n my family will totally hate her now..

Please what do i do?Genuine suggestions please.its a true life story oo..
Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by Olalan(m): 6:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
OP how can you be confused except you feel you aren't man enough to get another that will be loyal to you, except you don't mind marrying a cheat and fathering another man's child.
BTW with this development your family will totally hate her and you wouldn't like the consequences

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by 0ubenji(m): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
Did it twice and she says it's a mistake... grin

She MIS the 1st one and TAKE the second one to make it a mistake..

She had to double check to confirm how sweet a mistake that was grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by thesicilian: 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
How many more years did you expect her to wait for you?
Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by bujebudanu1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
Girlfriends and boyfriends problem story on nairaland since morning
Hian

If u can't father another child just forget her.

Shikena
Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by Ab025(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
Your parents dislike for her has been vindicated

As for what you should do.......i won't advice you on that, if you still don't know what to do.... Keep on waiting for my advice!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by bujebudanu1(m): 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
0ubenji:
Did it twice and she says it's a mistake... grin

She MIS the 1st one and TAKE the second one to make it a mistake..

She had to double check to confirm how sweet a mistake that was grin grin grin

Spot on broda.I feel u

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by IamD18: 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
What an old man/woman can see while sitting, a young mugu cannot see it while standing.

What should you do?

Take this complain to your parents, especially your mother. I promise you, your life will never remain same with their reaction.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by 912(m): 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
I keep telling people that a chic and a dude cannot be "close friends" without smashing. All these chics that claim to have male best friends will never say the truth that it's just another name for friends with benefits.

Anyway, op take heart. But you sef wicked. How can you date a girl for six years without moving forward and you still want her to be loyal. Don't you know that she is risking too much just by being in that kind of relationship that is heading no where?

I think she is silly for begging you. You that couldn't do anything when she was faithful to you, what can you do now apart from putting all the blame on her.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
You better thank God that you didn't marry a LovePeddler. Whores everywhere.

She's a kind of wife that will turn your gateman to her companion and comforter when you travel.
Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by keezy125(m): 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
the earlier you understand all the bitches r the same the better for you (trust no girl) , av gat nothing to tell u,
u knw what you want for urslf but since ur family dnt like her, I think u have to ditch her because u dnt mess with family becus of a woman
Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by MissRaine69(f): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
There is nothing to be confused about here. She got impatient and stepped out, she knows the father of the baby she is carrying she can call him and do all the crying. She had unprotected sex with someone, not once but twice what did she think was going to happen?

Because I suppose you had not proposed or stated that you would marry her definitely she found an alternative. Now if things had worked out with the alternative, you would not hear from her but it seems things did not work out so she has you as a back up plan.

Now since you have stated that bringing up someone else’s child is not something you want to do then keep walking and don’t look back.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
makapella:
Hello Nairalanders,i really need your advice on this one.. Im so confused ryt now..please dont mind my writting pattern.

I hv been dating this girl for many years now,almost close to 6 years..we love ourselves so much and hv sacrifised a lot for each other..i would been long married to her but its quite unfortunate that my parents dont hv any iota of likeness for her.

ISSUE #1
why are you still dating her then?! you either follow your parents and give up on that babe OR you grow some balls and marry her..... but you cant continue wasting her (and your) time.

She has really been there for me,stood by me even when i didn't hv "shi shi".i cant start naming the things we hv done for each other now.

ISSUE #2
yet you are not willing to stand by her and do whats right?!

The problem is,i was aware for a period of three months..we didnt really communicate as we used to..during dat period,a guy she claimed was a friend was always visiting her,keeping her company n stuff n i knew about it cos he is a "church guy" n i trusted him n even liked him..
Three months later,she tells me dat she has missed her period n dat she did it just twice cos she was carried away n he showed her much love and care and was even appreciated by d guys family.

ISSUE #3
whether she done it twice OR hundred times does NOT change the fact about her deceitful untrustworthy nature... that girl willingly went to open her leg and get mounted by a man, so ask yourself this simple question: can you trust such woman in the future, when you will be again away from one another?

Now she is four months pregnant n she is begging me dat she doesnt want to loose me..she cries everyday dat it was a mistake..

ISSUE #4
you have already LOST HER, but she is just confused and dont know about it, and also the reason she did is solely because of her....so she doesnt need your forgiveness, she needs a reality check. as for you fooling yourself thinking that your forgiveness can change anything here is a joke. you lost that babe a LOOOONG time ago, accept it and be done with the misery.

Im so confused right now..i love her so much but i cant father another man's child oo n my family will totally hate her now..

ISSUE #5
what are you "supposedly" confused about?! the deed is done, you guys are done, the "bastard" baby that you are trying to accept as your own is in the belly already. what more indication do you need that you guys are done?!?!?!?

FINAL ISSUE
should you even ask? you must be a NL troll.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by MissRaine69(f): 7:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
keezy125:
the earlier you understand all the bitches r the same the better for you (trust no girl) , av gat nothing to tell u,
u knw what you want for urslf but since ur family dnt like her, I think u have to ditch her because u dnt mess with family becus of a woman

All bitches? Including the one that gave you life?

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by anonymuz(m): 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2018
912:
I keep telling people that a chic and a dude cannot be "close friends" without smashing. All these chics that claim to have male best friends will never say the truth that it's just another name for friends with benefits.

Anyway op take heart. But you sef wicked. How can you date a girl for six years without moving forward and you still want her to be loyal. Don't you know that she is risking too much just by being in that kind of relationship that is heading no where?

I think she is silly for begging you. You that couldn't do anything when she was faithful to you, what can you do now apart from put all the blame on her.
you just said the bitter truth.i like that.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by IamD18: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

All bitches? Including the one that gave you life?
Bitches and whores don't give life.
Do you even have a life as a person, not to talk of giving someone life. cheesy
For you to attack the word 'Bitch', it means you are guilty cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by onecornerboy(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
THAT WHY I DON'T PACKAGE BABES WITH MALE BESTFRIEND I PREFER HER WITH FEMALE BESTFRIEND(S) CUZ AM ONE GIRL BESTFRIEND IN MY AREA AND I KNOW THE BRE*ST AND YANSH WEY I DEY PRESS AND ME CANT STAND SEEING MAH GIRL CALLING ONE DUDE BESTFRIEND. FVCK HIM
Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
makapella:

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Are you mad or just extremely stupid angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by MissRaine69(f): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
IamD18:

Bitches and whores don't give life.

Do you even have a life as a person, not to talk of giving someone life. cheesy

For you to attack the word 'Bitch', it means you are guilty cheesy
Guilty of what? Having a life is irrelevant here!
Oh please I am not one of your bog standard basic individuals that you usually encounter in your day to day nothings. If one uses the word “ all” that denotes no distinction.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by IamD18: 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

[s] Guilty of what? Having a life is irrelevant here!
Oh please I am not one of your bog standard basic individuals that you usually encounter in your day to day nothings. If one uses the word “ all” that denotes no distinction. [/s]

What a derail mechanism!

How do bitches give life?

Tell us

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by MissRaine69(f): 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2018
IamD18:

What a derail mechanism!

Tell us
As I am not your bitch not am I a representative of what you address as “bitches” I am under no obligation. Secondly this “ What a derail mechanism!“ is not a cohesive construction and therefore it means nothing.
It would have read better if you had said “ what kind of derailment” or “what kind of derailment mechanism is that?”
But alas you are too busy focused on calling out “bitches”

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by SoapQueen(f): 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
makapella:

As saddening as this story, I won't feel 100% sympathy for you. You guys feel you can just leave your woman for three months and waltz back into her life from nowhere. Not minding the emotional trauma you would have put her through. Casting doubts in her mind, she might have felt you will drop her like hot potato after "eating" her for 6 years.

Still, I'd blame her, 3months is to short a "window period" to wean yourself of a man you claim to love, 6 years for that matter.
She didn't have to get a rebound immediately. Everything is so messed up now.

I feel sorry, for you and for her. Love lost.

The ball is in her court, not yours. Honestly, I can't advice my brother to marry a girl in this situation. (but then you aren't my brother)

Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by Espada10: 7:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
He is seriously asking us on what do i do

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by makapella(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
Tosinex:
Are you mad or just extremely stupid angry
none of d above..im just messed up emotionally now
Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by makapella(m): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Olalan:
OP how can you be confused except you feel you aren't man enough to get another that will be loyal to you, except you don't mind marrying a cheat and fathering another man's child.
BTW with this development your family will totally hate her and you wouldn't like the consequences
exactly..Now my mum may not even want to hear her name being mentioned.. Let me quickly add that i took an oath with her years back when i was still young and stupid..i know this will cause a lot of name calling but i was in love..very serious oath like dz oo in a beach..please easy with the insults that will follow and tell me the way forward
Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by IamD18: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

As I am not your bitch not am I a representative of what you address as “bitches” I am under no obligation. Secondly this “ What a derail mechanism!“ is not a cohesive construction and therefore it means nothing.
It would have read better if you had said “ what kind of derailment” or “what kind of derailment mechanism is that?”
But alas you are too busy focused on calling out “bitches”

Does it change the fact that you haven't cleared us on how bitches give life.
cheesy

He made his comment saying we should trust no bitch, that they are all thesame, you started crying and mastubating over the comment claiming that bitches gives life.

Tell us biko, stop dodging the question.

grin
How many fellows have you given lives? cheesy

People are viewing to learn from you on how bitches give life, don't let them down. grin

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by MissRaine69(f): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
IamD18:

Does it change the fact that you haven't cleared us on how bitches give life.

He made his comment saying we should trust no bitch, that they are all thesame, you started crying and mastubnating over the comment claiming that bitches gives life.

Tell us biko, stop dodging the question.

How do bitches given life?
How many fellows have you given lives? cheesy

People are viewing to learn from you on how bitches give life, don't let them down.

This best illustrates this conversation. I have simplified it as much as I can.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
IamD18:
What an old man/woman can see while sitting, a young mugu cannot see it while standing.

What should you do?

Take this complain to your parents, especially your mother. I promise you, your life will never remain same with their reaction.
i can imagine wat his mom would say to him cheesy

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by IamD18: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
MissRaine69:

This best illustrates this conversation. I have simplified it as much as I can.

Itiboribo grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by IamD18: 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
lefulefu:

i can imagine wat his mom would say to him cheesy

Na jux two words she go drop give am..... Em brain go reset grin

Re: My Girlfriend Of Many Years Is Pregnant For Someone Else by 234GT(m): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
Let her go. She is a scammer
Most ladies are scammers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Take On Size And What Size Do You Think Is Okay For A Lady ? / FÙCKING Friend — Do You Know How To Draw? / Check Out The List Of Strange Objects That Have Been Removed From Women's Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.