Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,882 members, 7,956,327 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Bbnaija: Biggie Makes Cee C As Head Of House, Removes Nina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Biggie Makes Cee C As Head Of House, Removes Nina (827 Views)

“COVID-19 Is Definitely From Hell” — BBNaija's Cee-C As She Survives Disease / Wizkid, Burna Boy Crown Nasty C As “The Best Rapper In Africa” / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Biggie Makes Cee C As Head Of House, Removes Nina by metronaija4: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
Cee C becomes the new Head of House for the final week. Biggie revoked the first selection which was Nina. watch video below

http://www.metronaija.ng/bbnaija-biggie-makes-cee-c-as-head-of-house-removes-nina/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Bbnaija: Biggie Makes Cee C As Head Of House, Removes Nina by James89: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2018
Yea!!!!im happy for her.at the end the mumu housemates still begged her to be the head of house within 60 seconds after their foolishness,Alex please can you just die now..I’m still waiting for you to die o,cee c all the way jor...cee c for the money,I’m now loving her so much,I’m sure if you do not win this.you will surely come second!!!!!just watch and see.Go girl!! Here in the other world we’ve seen the official results (1)miracle...(2)cee c...(3)tobi...

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Biggie Makes Cee C As Head Of House, Removes Nina by Chinachriss(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Biko, let her taste it. She's the only housemate remaining who hasn't tasted the HOH thingy. Tobi and Alex will die. Hahaha!
Re: Bbnaija: Biggie Makes Cee C As Head Of House, Removes Nina by xest(m): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
Miracle 1st
Cee c 2nd
Tobia 3rd
Re: Bbnaija: Biggie Makes Cee C As Head Of House, Removes Nina by Davidlekkzy(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
Wetin concern me?
Re: Bbnaija: Biggie Makes Cee C As Head Of House, Removes Nina by doyinisaac(m): 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
xest:
Miracle 1st
Cee c 2nd
Tobia 3rd
Obviously

(1) (Reply)

"My Husband Told Me To Take Care Of Our 10 Children" - Man Hangs Himself / Toke Makinwa Says Pussy Juice Is Good And It Makes You Live Long / Actress Rosario Dawson Celebrated Her 39th Birthday By Sharing Nude Pics/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.