Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Methamphetamine?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Methamphetamine?? (6193 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Methamphetamine?? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
Does anyone know where i can get methamphetamine? Also, I'd like to know how it's called in the streets around here. Thanks.
Re: Methamphetamine?? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
Everywhere in Nigeria crystals are sold for cheap grin depending ur street cred. its all around u now as I type grin
Re: Methamphetamine?? by Dacronym(m): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Oup9
Re: Methamphetamine?? by MissRaine69(f): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Does anyone know where i can get methamphetamine? Also, I'd like to know how it's called in the streets around here. Thanks.
So you can be sold anything and you won’t know it? You sir are a dealers paradise!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Methamphetamine?? by vertueptime: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
Aka hard drugs, jst ask the developers of the asian continent
Re: Methamphetamine?? by OnyeMmeri: 11:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
You want to kill yourself. You prolly want to take it for sexual performance.

1 Like

Re: Methamphetamine?? by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 17, 2018
givan:
Everywhere in Nigeria crystals are sold for cheap grin depending ur street cred. its all around u now as I type grin
Every dealer i meet doesn't seem to know what crystals are. All they show me is crack. I would like to know the street slang used for it here..orrr possibly....where i could get it....PM
Re: Methamphetamine?? by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

So you can be sold anything and you won’t know it? You sir are a dealers paradise!
I do know what crystals are. Problem is, dealers around seem to have no idea what it is. They all show me crack cocaine which is not what i need. I was wondering maybe there's a peculiar street slang for it here, which i might not know. Also , can you help me get it? PM you?
Re: Methamphetamine?? by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 17, 2018
OnyeMmeri:
You want to kill yourself. You prolly want to take it for sexual performance.
Who takes meth for sexual vigor?? That's a horrible idea! I am a member of a research team and part of our work involves the use of this substance.
Re: Methamphetamine?? by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 17, 2018
vertueptime:
Asians? developers? No idea what you mean man. Wanna give me specific information? PM you??
Re: Methamphetamine?? by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 17, 2018
vertueptime:
Asians? developers? No idea what you mean man.
Re: Methamphetamine?? by khiaa(f): 7:37am On Apr 17, 2018
FRoosevelt:
I do know what crystals are. Problem is, dealers around seem to have no idea what it is. They all show me crack cocaine which is not what i need. I was wondering maybe there's a peculiar street slang for it here, which i might not know. Also , can you help me get it? PM you?

You know what Crystal Meth is. undecided I bet you are a hardcore junkie. Do you smoke, snort or shoot it? White America favorite drug beside opioids.
Your heart is going to burst open using meth.
Re: Methamphetamine?? by Martin0(m): 7:40am On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

You know what Crystal Meth is. undecided I bet you are a hardcore junkie.
sure he knowsgrin
Re: Methamphetamine?? by khiaa(f): 7:43am On Apr 17, 2018
Martin0:

sure he knowsgrin

What's up?
Re: Methamphetamine?? by khiaa(f): 7:45am On Apr 17, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Who takes meth for sexual vigor?? That's a horrible idea! I am a member of a research team and part of our work involves the use of this substance.

Freaking Liar angry.
Re: Methamphetamine?? by Fadiga24(m): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2018
vertueptime:

Hahaha
Re: Methamphetamine?? by Lalas247(f): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2018
One of the most disgusting drugs ever ...
Just like spice or k2
Ninja u have lost your mind ..... just stick to weed biko at least u might not die undecided
Naija s be doing things these white folks do and it’s not meant for us ...
Re: Methamphetamine?? by Martin0(m): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

What's up?
Am just cool oo observing everywhere!
how ur side Na?
Re: Methamphetamine?? by vertueptime: 8:29am On Apr 17, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Asians? developers? No idea what you mean man.

No be for my mouth u go hear am

1 Like

Re: Methamphetamine?? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

You know what Crystal Meth is. undecided I bet you are a hardcore junkie. Do you smoke, snort or shoot it? White America favorite drug beside opioids.
Your heart is going to burst open using meth.
Come onnn....I know what it is that's why i asked about it. I'm not a junkie, I'm okay with my caffeine high. I need it for research okay?? Jeeez christ girl!
Re: Methamphetamine?? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

Freaking Liar angry.
You can't know that.Sincerely, it's for research purposes. If you wanna know what i'm working on, just ask.
Re: Methamphetamine?? by khiaa(f): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Come onnn....I know what it is that's why i asked about it. I'm not a junkie, I'm okay with my caffeine high. I need it for research okay?? Jeeez christ girl!

Nobody takes crystal meth for research. Furthermore, if you were taking it for research you wouldn't have to hit the streets searching for drug dealers to provide you with your next hit, the company that you were doing the research with would provide you with the drug.

That's a very, very, very dangerous addictive drug. There is a saying that goes *It's hard to tell the difference between a METH HEAD and a SCHIZOPHRENIC* undecided Just the mere fact that you are coming on this forum in search for the drug and hitting the streets for it proves that you are already addicted. sad

5 Likes

Re: Methamphetamine?? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lalas247:

One of the most disgusting drugs ever ...
Just like spice or k2
Ninja u have lost your mind ..... just stick to weed biko at least u might not die undecided
Naija s be doing things these white folks do and it’s not meant for us ...
I don't do drugs girl. Just for some studies I'm working on. Actually, i wanted to get the pharmaceutical brands(dexosyn or adderall) but it's so controlled and regulated, i can't even find it in any pharmacy around the country. Do you know where i could get any of these?
Re: Methamphetamine?? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Where are you? The street name also depends on the location.
Re: Methamphetamine?? by khiaa(f): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
FRoosevelt:
You can't know that.Sincerely, it's for research purposes. If you wanna know what i'm working on, just ask.

I don't need to ask, I know the drug to well. Sooooo many white youths are strung out on this drug and they are pathetic. I know someone who suffered from this drug addiction for over 30 years until it finally killed him, dang, when I was born he had been on it for years. You're next.
Re: Methamphetamine?? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

Nobody takes crystal meth for research. Furthermore, if you were taking it for research you wouldn't have to hit the streets searching for drug dealers to provide you with your next hit, the company that you were doing the research with would provide you with the drug. That's a very, very, very dangerous addictive drug. There is a saying that goes *It's hard to tell the difference between a METH HEAD and a SCHIZOPHRENIC* undecided Just the mere fact that you are coming on this forum in search for the drug and hitting the streets for it proves that you are already addicted. sad
I didn't say i was going to take it, that's for the lab rats. Also, you don't have to educate me on how addictive meth is...everyone knows it's a schedule 2 substance. What i wanted in the first place, was the pharmaceutically manufactured meth, but that's so controlled , i can't find it in any pharmacy around here. That's why i took to the street alternative. Open up your mind.

1 Like

Re: Methamphetamine?? by khiaa(f): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
FRoosevelt:
I didn't say i was going to take it, that's for the lab rats. Also, you don't have to educate me on how addictive meth is...everyone knows it's a schedule 2 substance. What i wanted in the first place, was the pharmaceutically manufactured meth, but that's so controlled , i can't find it in any pharmacy around here. That's why i took to the street alternative. Open up your mind.

lies!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Methamphetamine?? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
boostdom:
Where are you? The street name also depends on the location.
Southern Nigeria. Don't ask me the specific location, just gimme the list of possible street names for it. Thanks.
Re: Methamphetamine?? by marvin906(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
so you wan take meth undecided undecided
my guy e better say u go take trams

Re: Methamphetamine?? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
khiaa:

lies!!!!
Woa girl...can you step aside now? You are not being helpful.
Re: Methamphetamine?? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
marvin906:
so you wan take meth undecided undecided
my guy e better say u go take trams
So pesin to ask about meth mean say e dey take am?? na wa ooo
Re: Methamphetamine?? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Southern Nigeria. Don't ask me the specific location, just gimme the list of possible street names for it. Thanks.

Ask for Meth. That's the common name around. Don't start with telling them about "white powder", they will supply you something else. Meth is nothing to play with.

I don't know the level of purity your "research" requires, but it's actually easier to find adderall.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi / My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. / Introverts: Why Most People Don't Understand Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.