Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions (3959 Views)

LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by Arcbash: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
I got 65k and i want to buy phone but someone advice me to wait for tecno camon x pro, pls any suggestions? I will be glad if someone help me
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by khalhokage(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Buy my own, it's worth about ₦25k with the cracked screen but I'm willing to sell it to you for ₦65k.

Call me.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by shedy03(m): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
with 65K, buy tecno phone? lols.

1 Like

Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by daamazing(m): 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Buy Nexus 6 for half that price
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by IdeyFindWife: 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
khalhokage:
Buy my own, it's worth about ₦25k with the cracked screen but I'm willing to sell it to you for ₦65k.

Call me.
I like this Nigga

U nor get fufu-iPhone make you give am kuku collect the whole 65k grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
shedy03:
with 65K, buy tecno phone? lols.

Asin people are stupid.

How many times will I cry on Nairaland that a UK used Samsung is far better than a new Tecno, Gionee, Infinix, Oukitel & co?

Instead of this dude to get himself a clean Samsung s6 edge he's plannin' to buy Tecno.

Those rubbish low end China phones with cartoonish, over edited cameras, poor hardware, short battery lifespan, plastic screens, epileptic software & unrefined display. I can go on & on.

These phones barely last a year & a half so what's the point?

Fact: A Samsung or iphone 8MP camera image is sharper than any Tecno, Infinix 13MP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by Demonicide(f): 9:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
Buy my own.. I will give u for 60k. It is called vk world
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nokia 5 is #62k. You'll surely enjoy the phone.

1 Like

Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by dacanv(m): 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
Is it possible to get S6 edge 66k?

ShyCypher:

Asin people are stupid.

How many times will I cry on Nairaland that a UK used Samsung is far better than a new Tecno, Gionee, Infinix, Oukitel & co?

Instead of this dude to get himself a clean Samsung s6 edge he's plannin' to buy Tecno.

Those rubbish low end China phones with cartoonish, over edited cameras, poor hardware, short battery lifespan, plastic screens, epileptic software & unrefined display. I can go on & on.

Fact: A Samsung or iphone 8MP camera image is sharper than any Tecno, Infinix 13MP.
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
dacanv:
Is it possible to get S6 edge 66k?

Very very possible

Since S9 got out, older models got cheaper.

I know someone who got S5 for 35 about 3 weeks ago

That phone is far better than any Tecno with their outrageous & unofficial specs. Octacore wey hang pass conductor, Corning Gorilla Glass 8 wey dey break with the first fall, 25MP camera you cant zoom more than twice on your PC e go don scatter.

Nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by Flashh: 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2018
^^^

This guy can mislead for Africa. Yarning dust all through.

9 Likes

Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by dacanv(m): 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
Super AmoLED is good, combined with gollira glass even better. I know Samsung is far way better than any Gionee Tecno Infinix Blablabla. I also know Samsung are very very very expensive. Now what I wanna know is this; Can I get Samsung Galaxy s6 edge for 65k. Non refurbished and working fine, UK US used.. even Nigerian used sef

ShyCypher:

Very very possible

Since S9 got out, older models got cheaper.

I know someone who got S5 for 35 about 3 weeks ago

That phone is far better than any Tecno with their outrageous & unofficial specs. Octacore wey hang pass conductor, Corning Gorilla Glass 8 wey dey break with the first fall, 25MP camera you cant zoom more than twice on your PC e go don scatter.

Nonsense.
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by henrixx(m): 12:01am On Apr 17, 2018
daamazing:
why you like all this outcast phones grin
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:14am On Apr 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

Asin people are stupid.

I may or may not agree with all what you've said, although the battery life of my Infinix hot 4 has been great and still is.

But the bolded is fault, I've been using my Hot 4 for 2years+ now, no repairs, no fault.

Before that, i used tecno p3 and after tecno p5. Used them both for more than a year, no repairs, no faults.

Infinix, tecno and itel might not have the best screens, or sharpest camera but they are affordable and i think that's what matters to those who are buying it.

Buy Samsung and let others buy their infinix or tecno.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by Sunkyphil(m): 6:36am On Apr 17, 2018
Op don't buy fairly used or london used phone with dat amount, dont listen to dem go for a new phone.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by daamazing(m): 7:04am On Apr 17, 2018
henrixx:
why you like all this outcast phones grin
grin
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by Yoshy: 7:04am On Apr 17, 2018
Lenovo or Moto devices, very strong quality and affordable.
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by AlvaroMorata(m): 7:08am On Apr 17, 2018
Op get a brand new nokia 5 60k or get a xiaomi redmi 5
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by directonpc(m): 7:08am On Apr 17, 2018
See http://7rl.in/jAnd pick something with at least 3gb RAM and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by mistercharles: 8:12am On Apr 17, 2018
AlvaroMorata:
Op get a brand new nokia 5 60k or get a xiaomi redmi 5
is Nokia 5 60k??
One with edge screen
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by mistercharles: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2018
Jaymaxxy:
Nokia 5 is #62k. You'll surely enjoy the phone.
one with edge screen??
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by constance500: 8:32am On Apr 17, 2018
Arcbash:
I got 65k and i want to buy phone but someone advice me to wait for tecno camon x pro, pls any suggestions? I will be glad if someone help me
Infinix hot S3
Infinix note 4 high or pro

1 Like

Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by abatically(m): 8:39am On Apr 17, 2018
daamazing:

Bro do u have Nexus 6 for 33k? If u do hola me I will buy 3. Nexus 6 that the used one is around 60-70k
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by abatically(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

Asin people are stupid.

Hey dude, u can't just call people stupid for buying what they like. I will surely choose a used Samsung flagship over a new tecno, but that's my choice, some people don't like used phones and u can't call them stupid for that. Some people like to buy their things brand new and to be frank the camon X pro is not a bad phone.

And one thing u also need to put in mind... If u care about battery then u can't get it from Samsung flagship phones. Samsung Galaxy s6 and s6 edge have one of the worst batteries u can find in a phone. I'm talking from experience. U are going to be charging this phone at least 3-4 times a day. On top of that it doesn't have as card and has only 32gb internal storage. Even the Galaxy s8 and s9, s9 plus have poor battery life, the only Samsung phone with decent battery is galacy s7 edge. So for a person that goes out in the morning and comes back in the night without a way of charging his phone during the day, then bro I won't advice him to buy a galaxy s6 or s6 edge. Though there are still better used phone options.

8 Likes

Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by AlvaroMorata(m): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2018
mistercharles:
is Nokia 5 60k??
One with edge screen

Nope..it just has a normal HD screen with gorilla glass.
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2018
mistercharles:
one with edge screen??

No, it has a normal screen
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by bigtt76(f): 10:13am On Apr 17, 2018
Been using Infinix Hot 2 for like 3 years now, no issues ...not even a screen crack or battery issue. All my accessories still very much intact and this is including the original box undecided

ShyCypher:

Asin people are stupid.

Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by Olu4all: 10:19am On Apr 17, 2018
QUKITEL K3 OR K6OOOplus is what you need. check d spec online. The price is less than 65k.
Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by alabo1: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

Asin people are stupid.

Can't u make ur point without being abusive? Why call people stupid because they have a different point of view? What happened to basic courtsey? You prefer a used s whatever to a brand new tecno and co right? Others think otherwise. For me I can never buy a used phone even from a friend. I love the feel of opening a brand new phone packaging and maybe other feel like me too. Secondly why would u want to use a phone for more than a year? Live and let live man. Peace

Re: I Need Phone That Is Around 65k Any Suggestions by alabo1: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2018
ShyCypher:

Asin people are stupid.

Can't u make ur point without being abusive? Why call people stupid because they have a different point of view? What happened to basic courtsey? You prefer a used s whatever to a brand new tecno and co right? Others think otherwise. For me I can never buy a used phone even from a friend. I love the feel of opening a brand new phone packaging and maybe other feel like me too. Secondly why would u want to use a phone for more than a year? Live and let live man. Peace

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NCC Vows To Protect Telecom Consumers / Why Is This Black Stuff Popping Up On My Phone Screen? / What Is The Different Between BBM And Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.